I think I may be under Spiritual attack..not sure though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autumn, I will pray for you and ask God whats happening.
I understand what its like to be spiritually attacked.

The devil will try to convince you its all in your mind, and gaslight you, but this isnt just a mindgame.
Also, while its not good to complain about your job if there are legit concerns you need to pray about them. I dont believe you are complaining for the sake of complaining.

Sometimes the spirit will intercede for us with groanings that cannot be uttered. If you can pray in tongues then do so. This will bypass what you want and be the prayers that God wants. Cos sometimes we dont know what to pray for. But God will answer anything prayed for in Jesus name.

Ok I prayed and got Proverbs 6:9

Look it up and it may mean something to you. Maybe you are sleeping too much? I dont know.

Ok I prayed and got Proverbs 6:9

Look it up and it may mean something to you. Maybe you are sleeping too much? I dont know.
Amen, she needs to wake up and Be the Authorised Believer AND take Authority over this crap the devil is playing in her mind AND STOP Questioning if she is saved.

This Proverb has nothing to do with physical sleep. It's about waking up and taking a stand as we have been commanded to do.
Walk what is written in God's Word.

Designs are just swirled lines and again clothing and bedding or other body parts can make the coolest looking designs. Almost had one made into a tattoo.

So you think the devil is trying to make you a king in Egypt? That's what this eye of horus junk means.

Don't let the devil use your mind to push you into a worried panic atrack.

It's nothing at all.
That's the thing. It would make sense if I had a bad sheet with those designs and but I don't. I don't have any type of embroidery on my bed .just plain bed sheets. And like I said I was wearing tank tops and shorts. No design just plain. Again there was nothing in my bed either.

Was just a strange occurrence because nothing I wore or was in my bed could have made those marks on me.

Greetings Brother aha,
What is your understanding unto this partial scripture you quoted above?
Thank You and have a very Blessed Day
FCJ

Hi Mr. FCJ,

Greetings and a blessed day as well.

Actually I quoted that line, actually a paragraph from a post by a new member, not from scripture.
It was post no. 12 by - - - - - - - - - -* , and am not sure now I can’t find the post - - - - - - - - - - * post# 12 and post sequence numbering now is different. (*Staff Edit to remove a mention of a banned member.)

Reading again NOW that first line from her paragraph that I quoted in post#, looking for some key words in it, mentioning “desires of our heart” it seems a bible near to it is:

Psalms 37:4 “Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.”

Am not sure it is meant to be pertaining to that verse though.

I quoted that Paragraph of hers, as the thought or the concept or the message it conveys, at least to me, is more on James verses: James Chapter 4.

I remember she quoted a bible Verse: Mathew 17:21 that is somehow as she see't it related to the topic thread.

I have no comment on that verse Matthew 17:21.

I just mentioned a related verses that I think related as well to the situation: James 4.

in particular James 4:7 JAS 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

in particular James 4:7 JAS 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Greetings Again Brother aha
I agree very much that the Scripture you posted (James 4:7) is very much related to this thread. Thank You!!

Now then Brother would you be so kind as to write out in your own words what this scripture is saying?!! (Your understanding)

Thank You and have a very joyfully blessed day.
FCJ

Ok autumn I dont know but it might be related to your sleeping patterns. Or as FCJ said maybe spiritually asleep.
Sometimes the devil can attack us in our sleep as its easy for him to do that. Giving nightmares etc.

Ok autumn I dont know but it might be related to your sleeping patterns. Or as FCJ said maybe spiritually asleep.
Sometimes the devil can attack us in our sleep as its easy for him to do that. Giving nightmares etc.
Instead of Fighting her fight she is allowing the devil to play mind games with her and in return she questions her salvation and so forth.

She is focused on temporary marks.
Thus being a sleeper in her responsibility in Christ.

Dear soul you are buying into the lies of the enemy. This feeds them and gives them power. I know it's not easy but I believe the answer is:
A) stop engaging with the enemy. This means that even in the midst of fear putting your trust in God and His promises. If you believe then you are saved. The enemy attacks you to distract you and wear you down in order to keep you from living out the power you have due to Christ in you. it's time to turn the tables. You are saved. You do have Christ's righteousness. Get clear on the truth and hold firm to it. Walk as Jesus' disciple. Rebuild your faith so that the fiery darts of the enemy will just bounce off you. God loves you. What an awesome provider and protector! But you must have faith - the willingness to believe what you can't see. You don't need evidence - you have God's promise. Repent if you need to - to nullify any rights the enemy has claimed over your life - and turn the tables and pray against the enemy. Identify them specifically ('hey you who put these marks on me. You can hear me. In Jesus name I bind you. in Jesus name I break your power. I am a child of God. In Jesus name I forbid you from doing that again.' Speak with the authority that comes from Jesus. He bled and suffered and died to give that to you.)
B) Learn not to feed the enemy. Do what you must. Carry your cross. But pray to God for relief and blessings. Always pray in Jesus name. Then change how and what you think and speak (and hear and watch and do) to reflect God's promises (which include that you are washed clean), prevent yourself from agreeing with the lies of the enemy, and don't allow the fear to grow. Turn the tables child of God. Christ resides in you.

Dear soul you are buying into the lies of the enemy. This feeds them and gives them power. I know it's not easy but I believe the answer is:
A) stop engaging with the enemy. This means that even in the midst of fear putting your trust in God and His promises. If you believe then you are saved. The enemy attacks you to distract you and wear you down in order to keep you from living out the power you have due to Christ in you. it's time to turn the tables. You are saved. You do have Christ's righteousness. Get clear on the truth and hold firm to it. Walk as Jesus' disciple. Rebuild your faith so that the fiery darts of the enemy will just bounce off you. God loves you. What an awesome provider and protector! But you must have faith - the willingness to believe what you can't see. You don't need evidence - you have God's promise. Repent if you need to - to nullify any rights the enemy has claimed over your life - and turn the tables and pray against the enemy. Identify them specifically ('hey you who put these marks on me. You can hear me. In Jesus name I bind you. in Jesus name I break your power. I am a child of God. In Jesus name I forbid you from doing that again.' Speak with the authority that comes from Jesus. He bled and suffered and died to give that to you.)
B) Learn not to feed the enemy. Do what you must. Carry your cross. But pray to God for relief and blessings. Always pray in Jesus name. Then change how and what you think and speak (and hear and watch and do) to reflect God's promises (which include that you are washed clean), prevent yourself from agreeing with the lies of the enemy, and don't allow the fear to grow. Turn the tables child of God. Christ resides in you.

AMEN!!!

Autumn, I am keeping you lifted in prayer...Stay in prayer.

Reactions: Ell
A) stop engaging with the enemy. This means that even in the midst of fear putting your trust in God and His promises.

She NEEDS to
1Cor10:5
5 casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

IMAGINATIONS ARE THOUGHTS

James 4:7
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Ephesians 6 :16
Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

FIERY DARTS ARE THOUGHTS

All the prayer in the world won't amount to much if she does not do her part.
This means 24/7/365 .

GRASP EPHESIANS 6:11
Put on God’s whole armor [the armor of a heavy-armed soldier which God supplies], that you may be able successfully to stand up against [all] the strategies and the deceits of the devil.

Take Note.....No Mention of Power. he has NONE unless we give it to him.
BATTLE OF THE MIND. The Battle is Won or Lost Between your ears.
Guard Your Gates
1. Eye Gate
2. Ear Gate
3. MOUTH Gate

Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world (this age), [fashioned after and adapted to its external, superficial customs], but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God, even the thing which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His sight for you].

Can't Stand or Win or Overcome if you have not truly Worked to RENEW your MIND unto God and His Ways. That means THINKING like God and not everyone else.

Blessings

autumn oddity ,
Greetings ,
My last hand full of post are anything but sugar coated . I will leave those for others to write.
Let's see its been several years now that you have been coming in here with the same struggles. I pray and I lift you up and my heart has grown very sad where you are concerned.

My heart is saddened of hearing of your struggling BECAUSE it does not have to be that way.

I get it, I know what you are going through.
Have you forgotten where I came from and what my first 20 years of being saved was like? I know you read and commented on my testimony.

So now I am writing you just as any one of my Pastors would speak to me.
Point Blank and nothing but the Word of God.

If you truly want to see Change then you are going to have to Change You and Change how you Think and go after things in this life.

Now is the time For Change.
If you don't get on board with what is written in God's Word 24/7/365 and Start Putting it into practice you are not ever going to stop struggling.

All these things you go through are from the plan of your enemy the devil. You are going to have to learn how to fight the good fight of faith and STOP giving so much control of your mind (thoughts) unto what your enemy the devil is constantly filling your head with.

It's no different for you then me or any other Born Again Believer. We either learn to do what is written or we struggle in defeat.

Bottom line.....if you overcome all this struggle is totally up to you. God Will Always be Faithful unto His Word.

Look at it this way.
I can give you a shotgun and teach you how to hunt.
I could teach you how to build a fire and stay warm and cook your food.
I could give you everything you need to live abundantly .

.......BUT.....
If you don't get up and use these things you will simply struggle and starve.

It's the same With God in Christ.
He has given you the power and authority and EVERY VICTORY but You STILL have to FIGHT YOUR FIGHT.

Blessings
FCJ

My life seems to be getting harder and harder no matter how I try to alleviate my situation.

My car broke down at the wrong time. Now each check I get I won't see. Taking a taxi is $96 if I work 8 days...which I'm doing now. And I'm working 8 straight days no off days.

It's taking a taxi toll on my body bc it's so laborious. .
Commenting on the FIRST PART of the post. And in a way, a reply to Mr. FCJ for details of James 4 (post#41)

I believe the discussion exchanges focused on the LATTER PART of the post.

While the FIRST PART: is more on FINANCIAL TROUBLES and EXTRA effort being done (say, it is only 7 days a week! it mentioned 8 days! :)

I hesitated to reply because am not a financial wizard, I made wrong financial decisions in the past, and am very well in deep financial trouble.

BUT: am making my way out, slowly (oh my, it is very slow, am a slow LEARNER) but I REJOICE that God is teaching me the CORRECT WAY, the CORRECT FOUNDATION, the correct BASIS on decision making on finances.

As I see it: WORLDLY WAY, FOUNDATION, BASIS of financial decision making is based on, say FEAR to CONFORM with REST of the world, being SHY to WALK or RIDE a bike (DISCLAiMER: am not saying Autumn Oddity to walk or ride a bike!, am not sure the distance of her residence to work! am just saying being SHY to conform WORLDLY Expectations, and I just make it as an example but it does not mean her case necessarily applicable!

OR:

Well in is indeed costly to pay TAXI, it is EXPENSIVE but VERY COMFORTABLE… why not be UNCOMFORTABLE but Happy?

Another WORLDLY EXPECTATION: people can be SHY to BORROW for FEAR of REJECTION.

Hey: if one can present a good business case: paying a taxi vs. borrow to fix the car: if it is a good business case: that is: there is good return in investment to lend money: a wise lender will lend given the borrower capacity and trustworthiness to pay! (nothing is free, there is interest usually)

Even so, to a big company, a hundred bucks to an employee is very big, but to company that money is immaterial… borrowing to the company has no interest! (hey, I tried that, with reasonable explanation :)

Disclaimer again: am not saying AO to borrow: what am saying is Christian VALUES we have: we more FREEDOM to look for opportunities to SOLVE a PROBLEM, we are FREE from many limitations if based on worldly expectation….

OR

Well, can we just pray someone to give us BIG money to solve our financial troubles?

I believe that will be similar to God will solve our health problems, but we still continue to have unhealthy lifestyle…will that help us? will that solve the core of the issue? I don't think so.

PROV 3:12 For whom the LORD loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.

The CORE is: to based our decision making, our choices, on Godly values which is based on TRUTH and MERCY.

PROV 3:3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

PROV 3:4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

Last edited:
Autumn dont know if you still reading this thread but...

On sleeping, Ephesians 5:14

And ...Romans 3:11

Plus Isaiah 60:1

Maybe God just means get on with it. All of us need to work for a living. Many of us dont have anyone to look out for us except God and many of us have others depending on us to provide. I wouldnt worry about any marks on your skin at all.

You not being spriitually attacked.
JEsus had some marks on his hands and feet but they healed. So, dont worry about it. You are fine.
You may not see it right now but God sees what you do and He will reward you.

I had my brother ask to borrow money from his to help pay for a car last week. . It was like his second vintage car. So silly. I just told him no. I dont have that kind of money to loan. Some wisdom, dont offer to pay for other peoples debts. Its a lot of hassle and will get you in a hole, plus you have too chase up others to repay. I mean I can hardly afford to go to the dentist. I dont know why my brother needs TWO vintage cars. He could just defer payment if its a cashflow problem, but its not actually MY problem is it?

It might be youve promised to pay a debt, well, in that case you must keep your word and repay it as soon as possible. Im just reading the Proverbs here. Its wise to keep on top of your finances and not be in debt. Its not wise to pay someone elses debt.

Life is not hard if you not in debt, no matter how rich or poor you are. But woe betide you if you owe people anything. We believers ought not to owe anybody anything but love.

God is wise isnt He? He knows everything and all thats going on in peoples lives. So heed His wisdom. And you know what, He forgives our debts. We dont actually have to repay Him anything because Jesus paid it all. Jusy give Him thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back