If A Young Child Dies, will He/She Go To Heaven?

This is what the bible says about parent sins on there children and thus creating a parental link in Exodus 20: 4-6

You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Remember I'm a pastor and my aim is to teach those who dont know so ask politely you will get an answer.
Read leviticus below you will see that the life of every creature is in its blood meaning your soul is in your blood that is why when you loose too much blood your life is getting out of your body.
Leviticus 17:14
... the life of every creature is its blood. That is why I have said to the Israelites, "You must not eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood; anyone who eats it must be cut off."

This is what the bible says about parent sins on there children and thus creating a parental link in Exodus 20: 4-6

You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.

Ezekiel 18:20-22
The person who sins is the one who will die. The child will not be punished for the parent’s sins, and the parent will not be punished for the child’s sins. Righteous people will be rewarded for their own righteous behavior, and wicked people will be punished for their own wickedness. 21 But if wicked people turn away from all their sins and begin to obey my decrees and do what is just and right, they will surely live and not die. 22 All their past sins will be forgotten, and they will live because of the righteous things they have done.

Jesus has removed the curse far from us.

Everytime you read the bible it says the rest of the story is written in the books of the prophets , what is the book of the prophets. I did not say that the Bible is not our only source but we are not limited not to make reseach out of what the bible says.
When the bible says thessalonica where is thessalonica?

Everytime you read the bible it says the rest of the story is written in the books of the prophets , what is the book of the prophets. I did not say that the Bible is not our only source but we are not limited not to make reseach out of what the bible says.
When the bible says thessalonica where is thessalonica?

Research all you like, but the word of God is our source of truth. If what one says goes against the word of truth, then it is false and needs to be disregarded.

Jesus has removed curse from those who believe in him read John 8:24 (told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.")

Praise God for providing us with the New Covenant!

Jeremiah 31:29-34

29 “The people will no longer quote this proverb:

‘The parents have eaten sour grapes,
but their children’s mouths pucker at the taste.’

30 All people will die for their own sins—those who eat the sour grapes will be the ones whose mouths will pucker.

31 “The day is coming,” says the Lord, “when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and Judah. 32 This covenant will not be like the one I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand and brought them out of the land of Egypt. They broke that covenant, though I loved them as a husband loves his wife,” says the Lord.

33 “But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel after those days,” says the Lord. “I will put my instructions deep within them, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. 34 And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, ‘You should know the Lord.’ For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already,” says the Lord. “And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins.”

You must know I will never deny myself by denying the word of God and I will never do that. I am not the one who post this topic either and I'm only giving my point of view which I proved with bible verses.
Can you explain this to me? Ezekiel 18:2
What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?

Thank you for convincing me through these verses brother and I agree with you that a baby will not go to hell as he does not know right from wrong .
God bless you

You must know I will never deny myself by denying the word of God and I will never do that. I am not the one who post this topic either and I'm only giving my point of view which I proved with bible verses.
Can you explain this to me? Ezekiel 18:2
What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?

That saying is no longer applicable, now that we are under the New Covenant, where sin is no longer imputed to the next generation, nor is sin in the believer imputed to us in any form. We stand before God, washed in the blood of the Lamb, clean, all sins forgiven and forgotten.

All sinners, however, will be brought to stand before God for their own sins.

Ezekiel 18:1-4
The Justice of a Righteous God
18 Then another message came to me from the Lord: 2 “Why do you quote this proverb concerning the land of Israel: ‘The parents have eaten sour grapes, but their children’s mouths pucker at the taste’? 3 As surely as I live, says the Sovereign Lord, you will not quote this proverb anymore in Israel. 4 For all people are mine to judge—both parents and children alike. And this is my rule: The person who sins is the one who will die.

Can you google the book of enoch and read it , as well as google the book of adams and eve and read it. The bible said if all were written the world could not contain the books John 21:25
You can also read the dead sea croll.
I've read the Book of Enoch, interesting but there is good reason why it is not Canon.
The books of adam and eve are not valid, you might as well use Beowulf or the Prose Edda.
Frankly "Paradise Lost" is a better read, and probably more accurate.

Back