In Defense Of The Triunity

Interesting stance you have there Mario, but I'm a little confused, do you believe Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God also, ...please, a simple yes or no will be sufficient.

Blessings,

Gene

Interesting stance you have there Mario, but I'm a little confused, do you believe Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God also, ...please, a simple yes or no will be sufficient.
Blessings, Gene

Your stance is even more interesting. Do you really believe there is a simple answer?

Beloved, Walk in the Light.

Isaiah 43:11 – I, even I, am YHVH; and besides me there is no Savior

Titus 1:3 - But has in due time manifested his word through preaching, which is committed to me according to the commandment of God our Savior

1:4 - from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior

2:10 - God our Savior in all things

2:11 - grace of God that brings salvation, has appeared

2:13 - glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ

3:4 - the kindness and love of God our Savior toward man has appeared

3:6 - through Jesus Christ our Savior

YHVH became Jesus the Christ (Isaiah 48:16; Zechariah 2:10-11)

This isn't rocket science Mario, so why won't you answer? Just a simple yes or no.
Blessings, Gene

I will answer you , because the answer is quite simple, You are right: it is'nt rocket science: it's much more complex than that. Rocket science is only physical matter: we are discussing spiritual matter. But answer me this first: do you believe that
"Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God"?

Isaiah 43:11 – I, even I, am YHVH; and besides me there is no Savior
Titus 1:3 - But has in due time manifested his word through preaching, which is committed to me according to the commandment of God our Savior
1:4 - from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior
2:10 - God our Savior in all things
2:11 - grace of God that brings salvation, has appeared
2:13 - glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ
3:4 - the kindness and love of God our Savior toward man has appeared
3:6 - through Jesus Christ our Savior
YHVH became Jesus the Christ (Isaiah 48:16; Zechariah 2:10-11)

I like those scriptures, Beloved.

Also, these verses show Jesus as creator.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (John1:1). "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth" (John 1:14).

From these two verses we can see that Jesus was the Word and it says, "the Word was God."
Its really this simple, but what we have is "children" and some "young men" and even come "wolves" in sheeps clothing trying to teach on the mystery that has been hidden from before the foundations of the world. Its ok to say that "I don't have all the answers" its ok and right to "admit I know nothing yet as I should know" This mystery of the "godhead" if you want to call it that? Is an interesting debate but is mostly debated by those who have no understanding of the true mystery. I know what the scriptures say and they speak and prove that the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are one, but they are yet individual. To go beyond that is just puffed up knowledge of mans religion. Unless God calls one of us into the third heaven and shows us how His Godhead works, we are all just trying to reason from a place of what we can understand. No one that has seen this mystery but maybe a select few, like Paul and John?

I will answer you , because the answer is quite simple, You are right: it is'nt rocket science: it's much more complex than that. Rocket science is only physical matter: we are discussing spiritual matter. But answer me this first: do you believe that
"Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God"?
Here we go again? now you are going to question our brother Genes salvation? Grow up Mario

Here we go again? now you are going to question our brother Genes salvation? Grow up Mario
Its the same thing over and over? someone disagrees with you on some point... you present this scripture and if they do not agree with your unbiblical view of this scripture? You present it over and over as to question their salvation... I have seen you do this time and again to folks and its just ungodly and childish behavior.

Its the same thing over and over? someone disagrees with you on some point... you present this scripture and if they do not agree with your unbiblical view of this scripture? You present it over and over as to question their salvation... I have seen you do this time and again to folks and its just ungodly and childish behavior.

"But answer me this first:"

How infantile, I'm not teaching Church doctrine here you are, I told you I was confused and rather that help me with my confusion you want to side-step, over-look my question and then you want me, as the student, to answer the teacher's question,...reminds me of the same response I deal with on Saturday mornings from people that come knocking on my door to sell me their magazines, ...with responses like this to genuine questions you are losing credibility in my eyes and I'm certain in the eyes of others reading/following this too.

Now please, just answer my question with a simple yes or no.

Blessings,

Gene

How infantile, I'm not teaching Church doctrine here you are, I told you I was confused and rather that help me with my confusion you want to side-step, over-look my question and then you want me, as the student, to answer the teacher's question,...reminds me of the same response I deal with on Saturday mornings from people that come knocking on my door to sell me their magazines, ...with responses like this to genuine questions you are losing credibility in my eyes and I'm certain in the eyes of others reading/following this too.
Blessings, Gene

So you won't answer my question; which not rocker science, either. Do the words of the Lord Jesus really confuse you?
Or do you really believe that I am questioning your salvation?
Have you noticed how subtle satan is? accusing me of questioning our salvation?

Blessings, Gene

So you won't answer my question; which not rocker science, either. Do the words of the Lord Jesus really confuse you?
Have you noticed how subtle satan is? accusing me of questioning our salvation?

So you won't answer my question; which not rocker science, either.

Do the words of the Lord Jesus really confuse you?

Have you noticed how subtle satan is?
accusing me of questioning our salvation?

I'm not confused with the Words of Jesus, I confused with your words, ...and you ain't Jesus!

Another post without answering my simple question, but instead your are asking me more questions, ...are you wanting me to teach you?

You must be one of those magazine salesman!

Gene

So you won't answer my question; which not rocker science, either.
Do the words of the Lord Jesus really confuse you?

Have you noticed how subtle satan is?
accusing me of questioning our salvation?

I'm not confused with the Words of Jesus, I confused with your words, ...and you ain't Jesus!
Another post without answering my simple question, but instead your are asking me more questions, ...are you wanting me to teach you? You must be one of those magazine salesman! Gene

Now THAT is the truth: I am not Jesus; especially the Lord Jesus. But He is mine.

You say my words confuse you: which words? Are you referring to the question regarding Jn. 3:5 _ ? One of the most basic
of all questions? I know: satan wishes the Lord Jesus hadn't said them: but there they are! And satan accuses me of
questioning everyone's salvation with that scripture: can you imagine that?
But that's no surprise: satan doesn't like Jn. 3:3 _ either.

Okay Mario, let's play your game, tell us all how YOU were born again and please give us all the facts.
Blessings, Gene [/QUOTE

My game. The born again game. The born of water and of the Spirit game. And you really want to hear it,
and know all the facts. There are more amusing games around.
Why don't you try the I believe in God no matter what the Lord Jesus and the apostles say, game.

So Mario, you talk about being born again of the water and Spirit, but you can't tell us how you were born again, ...copy and paste is easy isn't it?

Gene

Back