Interpreting Dreams.

God's word is replete with dreams and visions and there is no indication He has stopped so I respectfully disagree. I have had dreams I believe God sent. Not all or most but some. I do have a healthy skeptisism about them, tho, so I place them lower than absolute fact.

My advice is to forget it and move on in life. Haven't we talked about this before?????

When we go to sleep our brain is still working. Without our conscious to control our brains, we allow all kinds of things to take place but none of those things are prophetic in nature IMO.

God has spoken to us in His Word the Bible. He no longer speaks to us in visions or dreams. Pat, the devil loves to get us thinking that dreams effect our lives because of ONE thing.....It gets our eyes off of God's Word and onto ourselves. That is exactly why Adam and Eve fell. That is way Peter fell into the sea. As long as he was looking at Jesus he was fine. When he looked at himself, BOOM!
Hmmm. I think God still speaks to us in visions and dreams. I think that because of the scripture: Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions

Back