Is A Man Still Wrong

"Women....was it an accident? Or did God do it to us on PURPOSE!!!!" ~Jack Nicholson

"Women....was it an accident? Or did God do it to us on PURPOSE!!!!" ~Jack Nicholson

HAHAHA oh my thats good. i may not be married but i learnt long ago that its pointless to try and argue with a woman cause even if you are right your still wrong lol

:stop::stop::stop:

OK, so this is a very friendly, very helpful heads up... There are a few gentlemen who shall remain nameless writing in this here thread that are walking a very dangerous path atop an alarmingly thin cap of ice over very deep, tumultuous and definitely deadly waters!;)

my wife says keep my head down and do what she says and everything will be alright.she has the 1st law of marriage correct,pity she got the positions wrong.:D:D:D

:stop::stop::stop:

OK, so this is a very friendly, very helpful heads up... There are a few gentlemen who shall remain nameless writing in this here thread that are walking a very dangerous path atop an alarmingly thin cap of ice over very deep, tumultuous and definitely deadly waters!;)

I fell through that ice already years ago. I fear nothing, because there just isn't much left that can be done to me!

Back