Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, it is no better than the one in Jeremiah's time

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, but it is a start

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, I'll explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I looks like the prophecy is being fulfilled from what I see and hear. This is an interesting topic. I would love to hear what others think.

I do not believe that the modern state of Israel is the Israel foretold of in scripture.

I believe it is another fallen version of it that cannot fulfill prophecy.

If you can recognize prophesy, maybe you can recommend a good stock broker. My dad's father would like to know your bookie.

I'm at school. I can't google bookie.

We're all rebelious to some degree... not an excuse, just a reality.

Whenever Israel rebelled against God they suffered.

I see the suffering in Israel a direct correlation to their secular ways.But I do not see them as being THE Israel, just AN Israel.

A name does not make you what you are. Just as there are false christs we can see a false nation of Israel.

A prophesy unfolding is not a prophesy fulfilled.
Israel falls short of the ideal...now, but tomorrow? we must wait and see.

Well I'll tell you what. The Israel that exists now exists because of God. The war going on there? It's prophetic. Why would modern Israel not be the one of prophecy? We are so close to Jesus return it's not even funny!

At least 3 places in scripture - God prophesied that Unfaithful Israel would be regathered...
I would say that what is going on fits this.....

It's not like Jews are just congregating in Israel because they think it's FUN and exciting and they have Imperial, nation building Aspirations... Notice that the current Israel did not form because of Jews clamoring by themselves for a nation of Israel - they were VOMITED OUT of Europe and other nations during WWI and WWII and since..... Forcibly DRIVEN OUT against their own will... This is VERY different than previous attempts at re-starting Israel - where groups of Jews willfully organized and left areas with the goal of TAKING the "Holy Land" for themselves.....

They were GIVEN a land by Others - expressly so those other countries could EXPEL Jews to somewhere else...... England was happy to send the majority of their Jews to Israel to get rid of them.... MILLIONS of Russian Jews have been literally vomited out of Russia....

To me... It's got the hand of God all over it.... and it's CLEARLY different from the last times....

Well I'll tell you what. The Israel that exists now exists because of God. The war going on there? It's prophetic. Why would modern Israel not be the one of prophecy? We are so close to Jesus return it's not even funny!
The apostles all thought THEY were close to the return.

In the Middle Ages during all the plagues and wars THEY thought they were close to the return.

Many have thought the end was nigh. But they died without the return happening.

Are you so sure? Or are you just hoping? And if hoping why?

At least 3 places in scripture - God prophesied that Unfaithful Israel would be regathered...
I would say that what is going on fits this.....

It's not like Jews are just congregating in Israel because they think it's FUN and exciting and they have Imperial, nation building Aspirations... Notice that the current Israel did not form because of Jews clamoring by themselves for a nation of Israel - they were VOMITED OUT of Europe and other nations during WWI and WWII and since..... Forcibly DRIVEN OUT against their own will... This is VERY different than previous attempts at re-starting Israel - where groups of Jews willfully organized and left areas with the goal of TAKING the "Holy Land" for themselves.....

They were GIVEN a land by Others - expressly so those other countries could EXPEL Jews to somewhere else...... England was happy to send the majority of their Jews to Israel to get rid of them.... MILLIONS of Russian Jews have been literally vomited out of Russia....

To me... It's got the hand of God all over it.... and it's CLEARLY different from the last times....
The main reason why the modern state is there is because of British Pro-Zionists. Not the Jews themselves. They were quite happy being where they were until Anti-Semitism made it hard for them.

The Jews have been happy pretty near everywhere they go and there was no monumental rush to return to the area they are in now.

But again, the Israel that was given to them is to encompass from Egypt to the Euphrates.

That is NOT the case. So why try and say this is the promised land when not ALL the land has been returned?

Are you saying God can only do this and nothing more? That the UN and the Arab League is more powerful than God?

God WILL give the promised land correctly, when it is time. It is not time, this is NOT the Israel of prophecy. This is A Israel
made by men, not by God.

An imitation and a poor one at that.

The apostles all thought THEY were close to the return.

In the Middle Ages during all the plagues and wars THEY thought they were close to the return.

Many have thought the end was nigh. But they died without the return happening.

Are you so sure? Or are you just hoping? And if hoping why?
Am I sure? Yeah. Why? Islam fits pefectly the description of the beast.

Why would I not be hoping?

Why would I not be hoping?

Because it is selfish and unloving to want to hasten the return of The King and condemn many to death eternal because of your desire to see the new heaven and earth.

Spare all that can be spared.

Let The King come in his own time by his own will not mine. He is not my servant, he is my sovereign.

Why would any here think that the "whys" and "hows" of the new Israel make any difference?

It is "Israel" and a large part of the world's Jewish population lives there.

When the fig is in leaf know the time is near.
The fig resprouted in 1948.

Because it is selfish and unloving to want to hasten the return of The King and condemn many to death eternal because of your desire to see the new heaven and earth.

Spare all that can be spared.

Let The King come in his own time by his own will not mine. He is not my servant, he is my sovereign.
1 Thessalonians 2:19 (KJV)
For what [is] our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? [Are] not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

Philippians 2:16 (KJV)
Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

But you are correct too:

Proverbs 24:17-18 (KJV)
Rejoice not when thine enemy falleth, and let not thine heart be glad when he stumbleth: Lest the LORD see [it], and it displease him, and he turn away his wrath from him.

Last edited:
Back