Isaac vs. Ishmael - Israel vs Arab nations ...?

Any narrative about this 1967 picture ?
We are seeing the prophecy unfolding everyday as we read the newspaper, slowly but surely God will accomplish what He intends to. My curiously about the prophecy started in 1970s from a movie by Hal Lindsey. At the time we were in the cold war when the book speculated the big war was with the USSR. The book of Revelation is just too intense a book to study. I can not imagine how a battle can be so horrendous that the blood shed rise to the bridle of the horse. There were other secular movies such as " omen " . Even it is just a Hollywood movie but that really brought cold chill through the spine. We can not know at what stage we are in God's grand plan for mankind. But sure is exciting to witness part of it.

June 1967 - The Six Day War - I remember it well. Israel versus Egypt, Syria and Jordan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

1967 is also an expression of the Lord still blessing and working with Judah (the Jews) even until this day, despite their unbelief.
Because the promises of God are Yeah and Amen. Jesus does not retract his promises, unlike us mere mortals.
1917 saw the end of the seven times punishment of the Jews (Judah) for their gross disobedience to God and the worshipping of other gods.
Nebuchadnezzar and Babylon came and took Judah into captivity: Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel...
Daniel declared Nebuchadnezzar to be the head of Gold in 604BC.
In the Bible a period referred to as a 'time' is equivalent to 360 years. So the seven times punishment is 2,520 years. This came to its final year in 1917 AD.
Daniel gives us a Bible prophecy to this in 12: 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 1,335
This is the Muslim year 1,335 years since Mohammed and that year coincidentally was 1917 in our calendar. Surprise!
Jesus referred to this when he quoted that Jerusalem must be trodden down until the 'times' of the gentiles be fulfilled.
Now 1917 is an extraordinary year in history. The Australian Light Horse Infantry charge and capture the wells of Beersheba from the Turks and Germans.
And save the British Army a costly setback of not having access to water. Suddenly Jerusalem is within reach.
The British Government on the very same day, issue the famous "Balfour Declaration" stating that Her Majesty's government would consider the establishment of a homeland for the Jewish people. At the same time Fatima in Portugal is happening and the Russian Revolution has began.
All this and more in October 1917. A busy month.
Anyway to cut a long story short General Allenby walks into Jerusalem in December 1917 in accordance with Bible prophecy Isaiah 35: 5
As birds flying, so will the LORD of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it. [Royal Airforce]

1917 changed everything in the Middle East. Jews who had already started returning from the 1880s were now able to come in on more organized larger immigration numbers with plans for a future homeland and its institutions. The Zionist Movement moved up a few gears...

Now the Year of Jubliee [Jubile in the KJV] Leviticus 25: is a special year under the Law requiring that land be redistributed back to its original owners, and that captives and slaves could be set free, and I think debts were also cancelled.
Lev 25:23 The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me.
The formula for determining the Year of Jubilee was seven times seven years plus one sabbath year [no farming] = 50 years.
So when Israel captured what we call the Gaza Strip, the West Bank [Judea and Samaria] and the Golan Heights, plus East Jerusalem and access to the Western [Wailing] Wall of the Temple Mount in 1967, this all fulfilled the Law concerning the Year of Jubilee where land was to given back to its original owners.
1917 + 50 = 1967 - now the next Year of Jubilee will be 2017 - which by my ready reckoner in my head will be 5777 in the Jewish Calendar.
The Temple Mount is all that's left to be given back to its original owners!!!

777 is certainly the seal of God; and 17 is the numerical value in Hebrew and Greek for the word "salvation"

I wouldn't go out and buy investment property at the moment. 1335Dav20-1917.jpg

The Arabic numerals read 1335

11-Jun-1967,-Jerusale-5573.jpg
11th June 1967 - Jubilant Israelis on the Temple Mount.

Jerusalem Wall.jpg
The most hotly contested real estate on the planet.

a5c225999806887875a5566b4ece_grande.jpg
2017 - the next Year of Jubilee - we live in interesting times / or is that dangerous?

Any narrative about this 1967 picture ?
We are seeing the prophecy unfolding everyday as we read the newspaper, slowly but surely God will accomplish what He intends to. My curiously about the prophecy started in 1970s from a movie by Hal Lindsey. At the time we were in the cold war when the book speculated the big war was with the USSR. The book of Revelation is just too intense a book to study. I can not imagine how a battle can be so horrendous that the blood shed rise to the bridle of the horse. There were other secular movies such as " omen " . Even it is just a Hollywood movie but that really brought cold chill through the spine. We can not know at what stage we are in God's grand plan for mankind. But sure is exciting to witness part of it.

My friend........IF the book of the Revelation is to "intense" to study, why do you think God placed it into the cannon of Scripture?

May I say to you that if that is the case, then Ezekiel and Joel and Daniel would be just as intense.

June 1967 - The Six Day War - I remember it well. Israel versus Egypt, Syria and Jordan.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War

1967 is also an expression of the Lord still blessing and working with Judah (the Jews) even until this day, despite their unbelief.
Because the promises of God are Yeah and Amen. Jesus does not retract his promises, unlike us mere mortals.
1917 saw the end of the seven times punishment of the Jews (Judah) for their gross disobedience to God and the worshipping of other gods.
Nebuchadnezzar and Babylon came and took Judah into captivity: Jeremiah, Daniel, Ezekiel...
Daniel declared Nebuchadnezzar to be the head of Gold in 604BC.
In the Bible a period referred to as a 'time' is equivalent to 360 years. So the seven times punishment is 2,520 years. This came to its final year in 1917 AD.
Daniel gives us a Bible prophecy to this in 12: 12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days. 1,335
This is the Muslim year 1,335 years since Mohammed and that year coincidentally was 1917 in our calendar. Surprise!
Jesus referred to this when he quoted that Jerusalem must be trodden down until the 'times' of the gentiles be fulfilled.
Now 1917 is an extraordinary year in history. The Australian Light Horse Infantry charge and capture the wells of Beersheba from the Turks and Germans.
And save the British Army a costly setback of not having access to water. Suddenly Jerusalem is within reach.
The British Government on the very same day, issue the famous "Balfour Declaration" stating that Her Majesty's government would consider the establishment of a homeland for the Jewish people. At the same time Fatima in Portugal is happening and the Russian Revolution has began.
All this and more in October 1917. A busy month.
Anyway to cut a long story short General Allenby walks into Jerusalem in December 1917 in accordance with Bible prophecy Isaiah 35: 5
As birds flying, so will the LORD of hosts defend Jerusalem; defending also he will deliver it; and passing over he will preserve it. [Royal Airforce]

1917 changed everything in the Middle East. Jews who had already started returning from the 1880s were now able to come in on more organized larger immigration numbers with plans for a future homeland and its institutions. The Zionist Movement moved up a few gears...

Now the Year of Jubliee [Jubile in the KJV] Leviticus 25: is a special year under the Law requiring that land be redistributed back to its original owners, and that captives and slaves could be set free, and I think debts were also cancelled.
Lev 25:23 The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me.
The formula for determining the Year of Jubilee was seven times seven years plus one sabbath year [no farming] = 50 years.
So when Israel captured what we call the Gaza Strip, the West Bank [Judea and Samaria] and the Golan Heights, plus East Jerusalem and access to the Western [Wailing] Wall of the Temple Mount in 1967, this all fulfilled the Law concerning the Year of Jubilee where land was to given back to its original owners.
1917 + 50 = 1967 - now the next Year of Jubilee will be 2017 - which by my ready reckoner in my head will be 5777 in the Jewish Calendar.
The Temple Mount is all that's left to be given back to its original owners!!!

777 is certainly the seal of God; and 17 is the numerical value in Hebrew and Greek for the word "salvation"

I wouldn't go out and buy investment property at the moment. View attachment 1536

The Arabic numerals read 1335

View attachment 1538
11th June 1967 - Jubilant Israelis on the Temple Mount.

That is a lot of work! Well done.

Several years ago I wrote a study guide on Biblical numbers and their meaning. Very interesting what they tell us.

Waggles, My heart felt appreciation for the short tutorial of Jewish history. Amen and I counted this as my blessing for today to read and appreciate the mighty God's hand on mankind. Despite our rebellion and stubbornness to trust in God, His plan go forward. God is solid as a rock. Reading the modern day Jewish history, it is akin to reading the OT how God stood by Joshua's side to give Israelite victories after victories despite incredible odds. I am a layman at best in world politics. But considering the dwindling world support for Israel, even US seems a bit less so than say decades again, Israel has only God on its side. I heard about how difficult it is in the days of the events depicted in Revelation. I think we live in US as such free and blessed country, we do not realize, for a lot of Christians, they are living revelation-like environments. I thought of Matthew 25:1-13 the ten Virgins. What can we do to be vigilant and ready. No one know when the day will " no one can sell or buy without the mark of the beast". Technology is so advance that our every move can be monitored, let alone our identity. One day we can walk into the grocery store and realize our credit cards are no longer any good because we do not have the right code. When I was young, I watched SCI-FI space odyssey movies and amazed at the future technology. I recall my first encounter with PC is the true blue IBM floppy drives with 20MB hardrive (reserved for the senior manager) and the modem was the Hayes compatible and later on the 56KBPS modem was a big deal. But now our whole life can fit into a thumb drive. In the same token, those movies like Mel Gibson's Mad Max series that describe the end time seems quite far fetched. I always wonder why news like climate change, declining fish population, declining world water supply do not seem t

My friend........IF the book of the Revelation is to "intense" to study, why do you think God placed it into the cannon of Scripture? May I say to you that if that is the case, then Ezekiel and Joel and Daniel would be just as intense.
Indeed, like Ezekiel 37:1-14 the valley of dry bones.
One passage I find so uplifting is Revelation 21 After all the horror, there is the beautiful ending.
21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

What can we do to be vigilant and ready. No one know when the day will...
Don't get caught up in delusional fantasies about future technology and bar codes. Most of this is stuff that sells books and movies.
The mark of of the beast is very controversial. Pentecost tradition teaches that it has nothing to do with science fiction micro chip in the head;
but rather refers to the rites and rituals of the Roman Catholics and how they mark themselves. Ash Wednesday being one example.

More importantly is the fear of the Lord and taking to heart the parable that Jesus teaches us. We ought to be putting our time into Bible study for our own obedience unto salvation. Let the future take care of itself. We can only deal with preaching the gospel to others so as to help give them a more secure future.
The parable of the 5 wise and the 5 foolish virgins is our most challenging allegory on faith and obedience.
The oil in the lamp is the Holy Spirit [always represented by olive oil in the OT]. When people are converted to Christ Jesus by being born
again of water baptism and Holy Spirit baptism they receive the evidence by speaking (praying) in tongues.
They come into the body of Christ, and ought to be in a Spirit-filled Church where all nine gifts are dispersed within the Church
for the edification and growth and function of the Church to help its members stay saved.
The 5 foolish virgins are those who let the Holy Spirit within themselves go into hibernation; or they run their batteries down flat.
They stop praying in the Spirit. They stop praying for miracles and blessings for themselves and others. They go cold. They lose their faith.
They even leave a Spirit-filled congregation and go back into worldly churches that have no idea at all about the work of the Holy Spirit.

So when Jesus returns like a thief in the night, unexpectedly for them - they are not ready. They are not clothed in raiments of white;
they have allowed their robes to become dirty. Their vessels (their lives) to run empty. Thus they will run to their Spirit-filled brethren
and ask to be covered and to be saved through them. "Pray for me, as I have forgotten how to."
But this is not possible, each person is responsible for their own faith and their own walk. You cannot enter the Kingdom of God on the
coattails of some one else. A foolish person squanders their inheritance freely given to them.
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils?
and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Luke 21:34-36
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life,
[seed amongst weeds and thorns - parable of the sower and the seed]
and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass,
and to stand before the Son of man.
1Thessalonians 5: 16-23
Rejoice evermore.
Pray without ceasing.
In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Quench not the Spirit.
Despise not prophesyings.
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless
unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2017 might be an interesting time... people like to fictionalize Revelation, but what if these verses were a clock?

Revelation 12:1-2 (KJV)
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.​

Woman: Venus (Sun over her)
Moon: Under woman's feet
Womans' Head: 12 stars

Leo's constellation shows 9 star to the unaided eye (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_(constellation))

LeoCC.jpg

Now look what happens on 23 Sep 2017:
23Sep2017.PNG

9 stars in Leo, plus Mercury, Mars and Venus all within Leo equals 12, Sun over the "Virgin" and the moon at her feet. Part of 2017 is also the Jubilee (begins in 2016) as pointed out by @Waggles, the first Jubilee since taking the Temple Mount, and the second since the Balfour Act of 1917. It is also 70th anniversary of the Dead Sea Scrolls as well as the Roswell, New Mexico, incident (Nephilim) . Jupiter, the King planet, retrogrades (enters Virgo 12/22/2016, and rotates, then exits 10/18/2017) Virgo for ~42 weeks (gestation period!) and like a baby rotates! http://abdicate.net/blog/?p=431

What does all this mean? I only have two verses:

Luke 21:28 (KJV) And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Luke 21:36 (KJV) Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Back