Israel and the Middle East

This may be a good topic to center on for developing a high level of understanding related to the Lord's prophetic word given in the Bible

All of the prophets were of ancient Israel and the Lord Himself is a "Jew" by His humanity [Revelation 5:5] .... an still is .... and He is both God and human [John 1:1-16; 14:8-9]

All of His prophets recorded future events given in advance by the Lord and He has set His nation of Israel apart from all of the other nations of the Gentiles for His purposes [Isaiah 11] .... this is true of the past, the present, and the future

He has not withdrawn His intentions and promises for a remnant part Israel as most of professing Christianity teaches, but has only delayed them because of Israel's intransigence against Him and rejection of Him as Messiah and King

Israel's current holding in the Middle East today after centuries of scattering among the nations of the Gentiles is very significant because the nation's presence in the land is necessary for fulfillment of the balance of the unfulfilled portion of the writings of the Lord and His prophets .... all of this will come to pass exactly as recorded in the Bible

Israel is still in blindness today with few exceptions, but this condition is going to change and a portion of the remnant will be pressured to turn to Jesus Christ as Messiah and King [Ezekiel 36; Daniel 9; Joel 2; 3; Micah 5; Romans 11]

Here are two references that one should review and keep for the study of Bible prophecy

https://maps.google.com/maps?t=m&ll=31.411725700000005,35.0818155&q=israel&spn=6.7967511029325705,10.643682738559558&output=classic&dg=opt

I will add more details to this thread going forward with many integrated subjects

Last edited:
I agree that God is not done with Israel nor has the "church" replaced them. They are God's first people and they shall be His last. (on the world dominated by Satan). I have posted this video before (and another of the same name which can be found on youtube which is 2 hrs long).

Great video @Straightshot :)

Here's prophecy proven by Google Maps https://goo.gl/maps/hBA2D

Last days two seas

The Dead Sea has become two seas…in fulfillment of prophecy:

Ezekiel 47:8-11 Then said he unto me, These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea: which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed. And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh. And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many. But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt.

image066.png

View of salt evaporation pans on the Dead Sea, taken in 1989 from the Space Shuttle Columbia (STS-28). The southern half is separated from the northern half at what used to be the Lisan Peninsula because of the fall in level of the Dead Sea.

View of the mineral evaporation ponds almost 12 years later (STS-102). A northern and small southeastern extension were added and the large polygonal ponds subdivided.

Good info above guys .... keep digging !!!
The more one builds knowledge of the Lord's prophetic word from scripture the better one can discern truth from error and can sort out truth from falsehood

We are to put on the full armor of God and to preach and teach His word in season and out of season .... time is of the essence

2 Timothy
4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;

4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Last edited:
There is something about the Euphrates drying up, too isn't there? The Turks have a dam on the Euphrates and didn't they, not long ago, shut it down?

Silk

Revelation
9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

9:14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

9:15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

9:16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

9:17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

9:18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

9:19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

Revelation
16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

16:13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

The Euphrates and Tigris Rivers are very significant and part of the prophetic scriptures as well as the location of the first post flood settlements in the Mesopotamian River valley

This location is primarily Syria/Iraq today and where the Muslim "antichrist" [Daniel's human little horn and king of the north will first rise] .... His first appearance will be in the northwestern sector of the valley .... Northern Iraq ... the ancient core of the greater Assyrian Empire that ruled the Middle East after the flood for 1300 years [Nineveh province today] [Mosul, Iraq]

This "land" [it is the "land" or region that Ezekiel is to address in the vision] was first occupied by Magog and his brothers Mesheck and Tubal [Ezekiel 38] .... these were driven out of the same land, driven over the Caucasus divide, and displaced by the Assyrians

Nimrod build Babel in southern Mesopotamia, but Asshur moved northward and built Nineveh [Genesis 10:8-11]

These two kingdoms eventually came against each other and the southern Chaldeans [neo-Babylon] took the kingdom from the Assyrians

The tracking of Satan's beast in the little horn of Daniel's visions runs through the Assyrian setting of the north [Micah 5:5-6] .... more on this later

Also, the Euphrates will be the significant staging of the coming battle of Armageddon .... the little horn will dry up the Euphrates so that the eastern part of his confederation of the greater Middle East can join him in the battle [the river is not dry at this time and has not been made dry]

The kings of the eastern [Iran/Afghanistan/Pakistan] component of his kingdom will follow the dry river bed from the Persian Gulf to the battle front in the region of Syria/Iraq

Turkey will join the little horn's confederation and the drying of the Euphrates will be at his dictates [Ezekiel 38:6 .... Togarmah]

The other less understood significance of the Euphrates River region is revealed in Revelation 9

These fallen angelic creatures led by 4 principal fallen angels [all tools of Satan] are currently bound under the Euphrates and were bound there after the Noahic flood .... these are not human armies and the same will be released during the tribulation period to inflict great agony upon humans during the period

I will bring these thing up again when discussing other significant and related details

Good questions !!!

Last edited:
Either I misremembered or what was said was that the Turks could dam up the Euphrates. I didn't check it out at the time as it was one of many things said. I only recall it at all because the person wa saying God was going to dry out the river and I thought "that's wrong" because scripture says what you posted. Excellent post, btw. What is Togarmoh?

Silk

Briefly .....
The Lord's angel does sound the judgment trumpet related to the drying, and it is the Lord who will allow Satan's beast in the little horn to do this for bringing his confederated kings from the eastern Middle East to the battle front

The Lord will actually use Satan and his rebels to bring judgment upon the earth during the tribulation as we shall see .... here is an example [Revelation 17:16-18]

Then He will turn on them and destroy them at Armageddon .... notice what He says about "Gog" and drawing him into the trap of his own undoing [Ezekiel 38:17] .... Gog is Satan and his attack upon Israel will be carried out through his beast in the little horn and his human followers ... Satan's entire ploy will be destroyed and buried at Armageddon [Ezekiel 39; Revelation 19:11-21]

An Satan will be sent to the abyss for 1000 years during the Lord's coming millennial kingdom upon the earth [Revelation 20:1-3]

Togarmah was the son of Gomer, grandson of Japheth [Genesis 10:2-3]

These people settled the north quarters of the Middle East after the flood stretching from Asia Minor [Turkey] across northern Iran [Ezekiel 38:6]

These are still in the same region today that have not migrated out to other regions on the earth [some have] .... they are Japhetic and not Semitic, or Hamitic, but the significant thing is that they are all primarily Islamic today

Keep in mind that the Lord is pointing to "land areas" of the Middle East for revealing what will take place at the time of the end of this present age with respect to His nation of Israel .... He uses the ancient names of the first settlements after the flood for doing this .... otherwise no one would be able to identify the end time setting presented in the prophetic scriptures because people from the Middle East have migrated all over the earth today

Last edited:
Daniel is the prophet that writes most of the detail related to Israel and the surrounding populations of successive Middle Eastern kingdoms .... his visions also connect with the Lord's discourse about the time of the end and the book of Revelation in the NT

He is given a specific and calculated time lapse for his people of Israel [not the church of today] from the release of the Babylonian captivity [during the following Persian kingdom] to the rebuilding of the city of Jerusalem and subsequent time of the Lord's first advent and His cutting off at the cross .... the 70 weeks of years decreed [490] 360 day prophetic years] [Daniel 9]

This time lapse is totally accurate and can be calculated by converting the Julian Calendar of days to the 360 day prophetic year

All of the 490 years projected except for 7 years have transpired ... the balance of 7 years is still pending

This 7 year time frame will include the time of "Jacob's trouble" for Israel [Jeremiah 30; Ezekiel 38; 39; Daniel 11:41; 12:1-12; Joel 3; Micah 5:5-6; Zechariah 12; 13; 14; Matthew 24; Luke 21:20-36: Revelation 11; 12]

This scheduled frame will also be the same as the Lord's coming hour [time] of trial and judgment upon the whole earth

One must know that the interposing time lapse between the 69th week and the beginning of the 70th is not recorded by the Bible prophets and there are no earthly events recorded in this pausing of silence .... none

The visions of the prophets fast forward from the ending of the 69 week to the beginning of the 70th

Here is the other necessary precept to understand .... it is the Lord, the Messiah prince, who will come to confirm the covenant that He has with Israel and the 6 objectives will be met for the "many" [Jeremiah 31:31-37; Daniel 9:24].... and it will be the other prince and his followers [the little horn of Daniel's visions] who will come to desecrate Israel, Jerusalem, and the temple mount
Verse 9:27 is a repeating of verse 9:26 about the two opposing princes

Hold on ..... more to come

Good post, Straight. I wonder if you could use the online bible for references? Like Daniel 9:24 - none of the references are showing on your post and I don't know why.

"Good post, Straight. I wonder if you could use the online bible for references? Like Daniel 9:24 - none of the references are showing on your post and I don't know why."

I don't know why either .... who could be contacted on the forum to turn on the Bible references?

At any rate most people have Bibles and can look the up .... maybe they should do this anyway

@Robine can you tell us why online bible is not showing up?

I dunno if this is the thread to bring it up in but, in anyone's estimation - is islam prophesized in scripture? I have been trying to google islam populations but I'm getting a lot of old data and it seems off. In my video, Federer indicates that France and England and most of Europe have "no go" zones because of islam and their demands. France just had a terrorist attack on a satire magazine. And mohammad is the number one boy's name in London. I watched a streaming event last summer where Thomas Ice (prophecy summit) said that islam has become the #2 religion in the US replacing the Jews to 3rd. I can't decide if there is a news blackout on this or it's not true. Dan Page, a former green beret with high military clearance, and a now retired St.Louis Deputy, states that large numbers of muslims have been moved to this country in the last 6 byrs. (Dan Page at Oath takers on youtube). If, indeed, Obama is muslim, as has been claimed by many, this is concerning. I guess I want to know what's true and what's not.

I still can't use it and it's just easier for me to use. That and reply as the new thing where you can reply to sections of a post is mostly not working for me. Maybe I will try google chrome instead of IE

This may be a good topic to center on for developing a high level of understanding related to the Lord's prophetic word given in the Bible

All of the prophets were of ancient Israel and the Lord Himself is a "Jew" by His humanity [Revelation 5:5] .... an still is .... and He is both God and human [John 1:1-16; 14:8-9]

All of His prophets recorded future events given in advance by the Lord and He has set His nation of Israel apart from all of the other nations of the Gentiles for His purposes [Isaiah 11] .... this is true of the past, the present, and the future

He has not withdrawn His intentions and promises for a remnant part Israel as most of professing Christianity teaches, but has only delayed them because of Israel's intransigence against Him and rejection of Him as Messiah and King

Israel's current holding in the Middle East today after centuries of scattering among the nations of the Gentiles is very significant because the nation's presence in the land is necessary for fulfillment of the balance of the unfulfilled portion of the writings of the Lord and His prophets .... all of this will come to pass exactly as recorded in the Bible

Israel is still in blindness today with few exceptions, but this condition is going to change and a portion of the remnant will be pressured to turn to Jesus Christ as Messiah and King [Ezekiel 36; Daniel 9; Joel 2; 3; Micah 5; Romans 11]

Here are two references that one should review and keep for the study of Bible prophecy

https://maps.google.com/maps?t=m&ll=31.411725700000005,35.0818155&q=israel&spn=6.7967511029325705,10.643682738559558&output=classic&dg=opt

I will add more details to this thread going forward with many integrated subjects

I agree and Israel becoming a nation once again on May 14, 1948 is the KEY to the prophetic Word of the last days.

Weren't the Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in like 1947? Is this linked, do you think? More information than we have ever had before in all of history starting with Israel becoming a state.

@Robine can you tell us why online bible is not showing up?

I dunno if this is the thread to bring it up in but, in anyone's estimation - is islam prophesized in scripture? I have been trying to google islam populations but I'm getting a lot of old data and it seems off. In my video, Federer indicates that France and England and most of Europe have "no go" zones because of islam and their demands. France just had a terrorist attack on a satire magazine. And mohammad is the number one boy's name in London. I watched a streaming event last summer where Thomas Ice (prophecy summit) said that islam has become the #2 religion in the US replacing the Jews to 3rd. I can't decide if there is a news blackout on this or it's not true. Dan Page, a former green beret with high military clearance, and a now retired St.Louis Deputy, states that large numbers of muslims have been moved to this country in the last 6 byrs. (Dan Page at Oath takers on youtube). If, indeed, Obama is muslim, as has been claimed by many, this is concerning. I guess I want to know what's true and what's not.

Silk, you ask a great question. The truth is that there is NO indication of the Muslim faith in the Scriptures that I am aware of.

However, the accepted teaching that comes by "Implied Truth" is that the world today is full of churches proclaiming that all religions worship the same God and therefore we should embrace them. These churches and faiths promote the idea that with Interfaith doctrine the Muslims worship the same God as Christianity and therefore will enjoy the same salvation equally.

This means that they think it doesn't matter if you're a Christian or a Muslim and that you can find salvation through either religion as long as you are "SINCERE" in your faith. That constitutes WORKS over grace and removes the salvation that Jesus Christ purchased for us by His work on the cross.

The Muslims, on the other hand, have no such belief. In fact, Muslim doctrine teaches that Jesus is just a prophet, not the manifestation of God in the flesh, and that He will return at the end time to teach Christians the Muslim way and convert them.

IMO, the prophecies of the Bible and the Muslim prophecies concerning the Antichrist (the Muslim Mahdi) and the false prophet (the Muslim Jesus) mirror each other but the good guys of Islam are the bad guys of the Bible. This is a very good indication that the Antichrist may up rise as the Mahdi of Islam and will unite the Christian world with him via the false prophet and create a global Islamic religion.

This is where the Rapture doctrine really takes effect. If the Spurgeons, and Jesuits, and Bible thumpers like me who believe in the Pre-tribulation Rapture are correct.........I think we all can see how easy it will be for the Muslims and Atheists, Budests, and those who claimed to be Christians but were in fact MAKE believers to come together in a world wide religion based on WORKS and be lead by the False Prophet of Revelation 13 after the Rapture removes the REAL believers along with the Holy Spirit.

SEE?? It all FITS together like a glove.

The Bible tells us in the Revelation that this end time World Wide religion will be forced upon people or they will be killed if they refuse to take the MARK of allegiance to the A/C. The Muslim prophecies tell us that the Muslims will kill any who won't convert to Islam.

Weren't the Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in like 1947? Is this linked, do you think? More information than we have ever had before in all of history starting with Israel becoming a state.

IMO......Silk, everything is at the direction of God. He holds the future in the palm of HIs hand and He is running His plan.

As for the Dead Sea Scrolls being linked to Israel becoming a nation. Probably the most important aspect of the Dead Sea Scrolls is the finding of the book of Isaiah. The Scroll itself was written before Jesus walked the earth, and it could very well possibly is the Scroll that Jesus read from in Luke 4:18. I do not know that to be the case, just one of those things to think about. This scroll in itself was 99% accurate with what is written in the Old Testament, with the few variations, just being the use of conjunctions and conjunctive phrases.

Now contrary to popular belief and books and movies (DaVinci Code and their followers) the Dead Sea Scrolls had nothing to do with Christianity, and everything to do with Judaism and the nation of Israel.

So, IMO it is very likely, in God's perfect timing, to reveal the finding of the scrolls. To show God's love for Israel, even after it turned it's back on God.

Romans 11:1
"I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel saying".

Back