Israel

Isreal has always had its hard times, God as always will lead them through and Isreal WILL HAVE VICTORY.

While Isreal has the greatest deffence ever its the rest of us that we must worry about. Dont get me wrong Isreal is Gods Choosen people and should always be in our prayers, But other countries dont have the ultiment deffence that Isreal does.

ALSO dont forget the humas and muslims in your prayers. They will need it more then any. Such evil and brainwashing of the devil and its leaders..............

True and as we see all this unfolding let us pray not only for peace there but for our own peace in our lands as we see so much unrest and every one seems to be against Israel because the media is portraying them in a totally barbaric way that they are the ones doing all the dammage . But people forget who hammas is and what they were doing to insite all this fighting in the first place.

No doubt we must pray for all in darkness. I really enjoyed watching a video of the son of a Hamas leader who found Christ while in Palestine. I had heard of it a while back and saw a TV show with him the other day. God is indeed begging to move amongst the Muslim people saving them out of their demonic religion.

True and as we see all this unfolding let us pray not only for peace there but for our own peace in our lands as we see so much unrest and every one seems to be against Israel because the media is portraying them in a totally barbaric way that they are the ones doing all the dammage . But people forget who hammas is and what they were doing to insite all this fighting in the first place.

Yes, Dusty. I am horrified at the way Israel is being portrayed by the BBC who are supposed to report without bias. We must pray that Satan may not succeed in his efforts to take over the media.

May we all experience the joy of Psalm 98. I am at the moment particularly thinking of v. 3 "He has remembered his love and his faithfulness to the house of Israel".

God Bless you all as we learn together.

I am happy that the US Liberal media is actually siding with Isreal. well kinda. They still highlight all Isreals wrongs but they dont blame them for the war.

Makes me happy

IDF: Hamas Built Underground City

IDF forces operating in northern Gaza have quickly become familiar with the enemy's modes of operation. According to commanders and soldiers, Hamas has built an underground city of tunnels and holes paved with weapons. Many Hamas members have dug tunnels for themselves under their homes and hid weapon caches in them.

One of the Air Force strikes in Gaza, not far from the Shifa Hospital, revealed weapons hidden in the area. Following the explosion, the bottom part of the bunker was blown away, exposing a maze of tunnels.

IDF officials said the terrorists emerge from the tunnels, hide in them, attempt to kidnap soldiers into them and place different traps in a bid to attract the soldiers. The Hamas men try to initiate close combat, face-to-face, and use different methods—covering tunnels with dolls, placing explosives in schools and wearing IDF uniforms.

The forces are still being prepared for the operation, and medical teams have been trained at the simulator of the Army Logistic Training Center. "We are simulating a complicated incident with a large number of casualties according to the threats in the Strip," said Lieutenant-General Yoel Har-Even, head of the Medical Corps' training unit.

(By Hanan Greenberg, Ynetnews.com, January 7, 2009)
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3651866,00.html

Prayer Focus
Pray that the war preparations created by Hamas will be exposed and destroyed.

Scripture
“Then we departed from the river of Ahava on the twelfth day of the first month, to go to Jerusalem. And the hand of our God was upon us, and He delivered us from the hand of the enemy and from ambush along the road” (Ezra 8:31).

Hi Dusty,

When did you say you were going over there? In the spring?

I recommend taking along an M-14 rifle. Unfortunately, I can't buy one here in the USA - but you can in Canada.

Larry II

Hi Dusty,

When did you say you were going over there? In the spring?

I recommend taking along an M-14 rifle. Unfortunately, I can't buy one here in the USA - but you can in Canada.

Larry II

Larry II..... I was there last Nov. 2008

You can see my pictures here in albums . Praise God I went when I did cause I would be having second thoughts now.

And how do you know about buying a M-14 refle . I don't even know what that is . And I don't think one can buy one here without a licence. Is it a hunting rifle ? Cause all the others are banned.

Larry II..... I was there last Nov. 2008

You can see my pictures here in albums . Praise God I went when I did cause I would be having second thoughts now.

And how do you know about buying a M-14 refle . I don't even know what that is . And I don't think one can buy one here without a licence. Is it a hunting rifle ? Cause all the others are banned.

It's a battle rifle.
M14 rifle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

how bout when in Rome (so to speak)

IMI Negev - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
may as well blend in with natives. :D

Israeli Official: Keeping All Options Open

Israel will give the Egyptian-brokered negotiations on a Gaza ceasefire a chance, but is keeping other options open as well, a senior Jerusalem official told Ynet the night of January 14, hinting that the military operation in the Strip could still expand further. The military move in Gaza continues in full strength with strikes from the air, sea, and ground, in a bid to further wear out Hamas," he explained. "The decision on whether to declare a truce or expand the operation in Gaza will likely be made by Friday," he added.

Defense Ministry representative Amos Gilad will depart for Cairo Thursday to discuss the Egyptian ceasefire proposal and Hamas's stance as it was conveyed to the Egyptians.

Gilad will seek to establish whether the initiative meets Israel's demands, namely a halt to the rocket fire and terror emanating from Gaza and a stop to Hamas's military buildup. Gilad will also try to find out whether Egypt is willing to incorporate technologies that will be provided by the United States and Germany to curb the smuggling of weapons into Gaza.

Meanwhile, Israel is also operating in another channel and has sent Foreign Ministry Director-general Aharon Abramovitch to Washington to determine what guarantees can be provided by the US, NATO, Germany, the Netherlands, Turkey, and other elements against the transfer of arms from Iran and Hizbullah to Hamas.

The issue of Gilad Shalit's release has not been defined by the cabinet as one of the objectives of the Gaza operation, and is considered a possible "bonus" in any truce agreement.

(Excerpts by Roni Sofer, Ynetnews.com, January 15, 2009)
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3656472,00.html

Prayer Focus
Talks of a ceasefire have increased. Pray that Israel will stand firm, demanding that any agreement would contain clearly defined and measurable guidelines.

Scripture
“Where there is no counsel, the people fall; but in the multitude of counselors there is safety” (Proverbs 11:14).

Israel is going against everything Jesus,our true and most Holy teacher's teachings!!!!Everything Jesus Taught us to do Israel is going against!!!(so are the Hamas)
Its Funny how Israel is only following the Old Testament where War meant victory against the enemy and stuff!!! I am a child of Jesus and What Jesus taught Goes...Jesus showed us something important when He got Hit and smacked and spat on and whipped and kicked and bones broken and.... He showed us that retaliation against the ones who hurt us are not the way!!Jesus knew what the world would be today and He taught us right from wrong even if it meant dying and leaving the ones you love!!!!i know you gonna show me old testament scriptures where israel must defeat and kill the enemy but that is not what Jesus our teachers teachings have taught us!!! Why are Christians taking up sides (in a Religious sense) with the Israelis?Judaism and Christianity are 2 total different Religions just as with how being a Muslim and Christian are different...Christians are little Christs meaning do as Jesus taught!!! us as Christians Being 100% behind Israel Is not what we should be doing!!!
not What we are Taught!!!

OOgi .... I hear what you are saying and I agree that war is never right .

Christians are asked to pray for the peace of Israel not to take sides like you said . You see God still values Israel as the apple of His eye.

Bombs More "Precious" than Children—HAMAS TV

The Hamas war effort may be getting desperate as a recent HAMAS TV music video which defies any standard of decency depicts. The Palestinian Media Watch has reported on a video which teaches Arab children than bombs are more valuable than they are. According to the PMW report a five-year-old girl finds out her mother wore a bomb belt to a suicide terror attack.

The child sings: “Now I know what was more precious than us!” With this standard established she then swears to follow in her mother’s footsteps to become a suicide bomber.

It is obvious Hamas has no humane agenda for the children of Gaza. “Children are taught to value violence, hatred, and Islamic supremacy,” the PMW report goes on to say.

For children’s’ rights groups to have any legitimacy in the world today they need to be speaking out on behalf of the Arab child who is being brainwashed openly and persistently.

The Palestinian Media Watch has created a five-minute compilation of key segments from Hamas TV illustrating the shameless indoctrination of children. Visit http://www.pmw.org.il/Latest%20bulletins%20new.htm to see the evidence and then send it to someone who cares.

(By Ron Ross, BFP Israel Mosaic Radio, January 13, 2009)

Prayer Focus
Pray that those who advocate justice and mercy for children will become involved in bringing freedom and blessing to the children who are harassed horrifically by Hamas.

Scripture
“So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them” (Genesis 1:27).

Hamas "Victory" in Film

Hamas TV introduced a new children’s film to the program schedule this week. The storyline depicted a resounding victory by Hamas in Gaza. The animated film presented the Israeli soldiers as cowards, afraid to enter Gaza City. “Mommy, Mommy!” the soldiers cry as they enter the battle. Then they are killed by Hamas gunfire.

In a graphic and bloody conclusion to the film a caption reads: “Whoever dares, let him come! Gaza is his certain death.” The Palestinian Media Watch report the bias of a purely propaganda presentation. All statistics reveal hundreds of the Hamas group were killed in the conflict, while Israel lost 10 soldiers in combat and three civilians in rocket attacks.

However, this Hamas movie reported that the terrorists lost only 48 fighters, while they killed 80 Israelis, including 49 soldiers. You may view the video at Palestinian Media Watch - Homepage

(By Ron Ross, BFP Israel Mosaic Radio, January 20, 2009)

Prayer Focus
Pray for the people in Gaza who have been subjected to propaganda and deception constantly. Pray that they will have access to the truth and be delivered from the darkness.

Scripture

“Woe to him who builds a town with bloodshed, who establishes a city by iniquity!” (Habakkuk 2:12).

Hamas Interested in Short-Term Truce; Peres - It's a Joke

Israel and Hamas reportedly could agree to a truce for a year or more, but the exact timing is still a matter of debate. Asharq Al-Awsat is reporting that Hamas spokesman Ayman Taha said the terror group is requesting a one-year truce with Israel, rather than a long-term truce, as indirect negotiations through Egypt between the two sides continue following Operation Cast Lead. The article said that Israel had wanted a year and a half truce.

Yet another Arabic news source, however, Al-Hayat, is reporting that Hamas agreed that a truce up to 18 months was acceptable if Israel fully opened the crossings into Gaza.

Meanwhile, in a prior Asharq Al-Awsat article, Ahmed Yusuf, an advisor to Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh called the “resistance” against Israel a right and stated they would continue to get weapons regardless of whether or not there are smuggling tunnels.

The arms smuggling tunnels are a key part of Israel’s demands with regard to bringing peace to the south. Israeli President Shimon Peres, addressing the World Jewish Congress Plenary Assembly on January 26, dismissed Hamas’s one year ceasefire suggestion. “It sounds more like a joke than a serious proposal,” said Peres. “What does [the ceasefire] mean? They want our agreement that after a year they will have the right to start shooting again.”

(By Joshua Spurlock, BFP Israel Mosaic Radio, January 26, 2009)

Prayer Focus
Pray that the delicate issues in the peace discussions will be acknowledged by all parties. Pray that the terror tactics will be identified as unacceptable.

Scripture
“For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of My people slightly, saying, ‘Peace, peace!’ When there is no peace” (Jeremiah 8:11
).

Israelis Receive Threatening E-mail From Hamas

"More than 1,330 of Islamist fighters had entered Palestine," said a threatening email received by many Israelis on the night of February 5. The message warned that several prominent people would be abducted and killed. "This is jihad, victory or martyrdom," it concluded.

The message was sent in English, Arabic, and Hebrew from an e-mail account registered on Google\'s Gmail service, which enables any person to open an account for free without requiring identification.

The exact number of people who received the message is unclear at the moment. It is also unknown whether the email was only sent to Israelis or to a wider variety of people. Many of those who received the message said it had been sent to their private e-mail addresses which are unknown to external sources.

Surfers reported [an] additional message which arrived in their mailboxes on Friday morning, expanding the text included in the original message and offering them to join the organization as spies. Some of the emails included shocking images and links to YouTube videos. The additional emails were titled "The End of Israel", and were sent by a person calling himself "Youth of Islam" from the address i.am.hitler2099.

"The interesting thing is that I\'m indeed an Israeli, but I live in New York. The e-mail was sent to my hotmail account registered in California," said Ron from New York.

Adam, another Israeli who received the message, was surprised to find it in his mailbox. "This is an address which rarely receives spam (junk mail), as it is only used for personal needs. I really don’t understand how they could have known this address belongs to an Israeli," he said.

The e-mail was sent on behalf of Al-Qassam, Hamas\'s military wing, but since it was sent from an anonymous address it is unclear whether this was an official Hamas message or an enthusiastic supporter who decided to send the threatening messages of his own accord.

(By Erez Ronen, Ynetnews.com, February 7, 2009)
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3667934,00.html

Prayer Focus
Praise God that those who received these e-mails were able to deal with their threats and report the attacks to the appropriate authorities.

Scripture
“You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence from the plots of man; You shall keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues” (Psalm
31:20).

Barak: Time Running Out on Iran Threat

Defense Minister Ehud Barak said February 25 that immediate diplomatic action must be taken on the Iranian nuclear program in light of recent reports of initial tests at the Bushehr nuclear reactor in the Islamic Republic. “Time flies. It's slipping through our fingers. Even if the (US) administration decides to engage in dialogue, such dialogue must be brief and limited in time,” he said. Barak's words came only hours after Iran's nuclear agency head announced that “good news” would be released on April 9 regarding progress on the nuclear program.

Speaking at a conference at the Interdisciplinary Center in Herzliya, the defense minister added, “Firm and forceful sanctions need to be imposed on the Iranian regime, and there needs to be willingness to consider other options, in case those sanctions fail to stop the nuclear drive.” According to Barak, Russia, which was a major partner in operating the reactor, plays a central role in curbing Iran's nuke efforts. “It's hard to see international sanctions stopping Iran if they’re not accompanied by close cooperation with the Russians, and possibly also the Chinese and the Indians. Only a tight-knit, comprehensive and focused international ring could perhaps stop this project,” he added.

As to the possibility that Israel may take action against Iran, Barak said: “At the moment, what is needed is sanctions, but Israel does not rule out any option and recommends that others not rule out any option as well. We mean what we say.”

In his speech, the defense minister also commented on the situation in the south. “This operation (in Gaza) delivered a very hard blow to Hamas, made them want a ceasefire, and also created an opportunity, which I hope we will have the sense to take advantage of, to speed up the process of bringing [kidnapped IDF soldier] Gilad Shalit home. This operation has not brought about complete calm so far, and despite Egypt's efforts, it hasn't stopped the smuggling. The IDF [Israel Defense Force] struck seven tunnels in the Philadelphi Route once again today [February 25], in a bid to send a message and curb the smuggling, and also in response to the rocket fire at Israel and IDF soldiers in recent days. We're striving to achieve calm and stop the hostile operations from Gaza, and I believe we can do it.”

(By Ynetnews.com, February 25, 2009)

Prayer Focus
Pray that God will give Israel much wisdom in knowing how to deal with the continuing nuclear threat in Iran as such an attack would be devastating to thousands of Israelis.

Scripture
“Do not keep silent, O God! Do not hold Your peace, and do not be still, O God! For behold, Your enemies make a tumult; and those who hate You have lifted up their head…Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek Your name, O LORD” (Psalm 83:1–2).

US, Israel Disagree on Iranian Nuclear Program

Does Iran possess highly-enriched uranium? That is the question being posed by intelligence agencies around the world. The answer is yes, according to Israel’s military head of intelligence Amos Yadlin. He made his opinion known during the weekly cabinet session of the Israeli government held on March 8.

However, 48 hours later, United States Director of Intelligence Dennis Blair offered the opposite view. He was answering questions at the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Highly-enriched uranium is oftentimes referred to as weapons-grade uranium. Many countries in the Middle East are concerned that Iran is close to the point at which it could build nuclear weapons.

(By Staff, The Media Line, March 11, 2009)

Prayer focus

Pray that the international community will join with Israel in putting an end to this dire threat to the region and the world.

Scripture
“Deliver me from my enemies, O my God; defend me from those who rise up against me. Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloodthirsty men” (Psalm 59:1–2).

Back