Jelly Base!

This is the type of counter attack...imagine if we plan to "bible day" where every single Christian student bring its bible to class! That would be a push back in hell!

Its? A Christian student is an IT?

OK ITS is far from HIS or HERS on a keyboard. And spellcheck on a phone would not replace a gender specific with a neutral.

And push back IN hell?

I'm not sure where this is going. But so far the verbiage is disturbing.

Hardcore born again Christian is still troubling me as well. The whole thing makes me itch.

Its? A Christian student is an IT?

OK ITS is far from HIS or HERS on a keyboard. And spellcheck on a phone would not replace a gender specific with a neutral.

And push back IN hell?

I'm not sure where this is going. But so far the verbiage is disturbing.

Hardcore born again Christian is still troubling me as well. The whole thing makes me itch.

I think these were just typos. We all commit them.

I think these were just typos. We all commit them.

Yes but ITS is very hard to type instead of his/her.

And the video is a slam dunk.

When it is FREE time of course he could read it. It was an overreaction by the teacher and school.

It was sensational journalism on the station's part and I smell baiting to have it posted here.

Still waiting on OP to give me the hard core definition, which has not come to pass.

I'm almost to the point to call the meme ICWYDT.

There are some Jelly Base among us...its ok.....they are neither cold or hot! I, personaly, hate the attitude of lukewarm...

It's quite alright, Leo.
Maybe help us understand exactly what you are asking. Are you talking about how young Christians can counter the culture that seems more aggressively anti-Christian these days? Or are you talking about staging and event where Christians can do this?

You are rigth...Its about this anti-Chirst Culture! We have all the tools in our hands....social media. A few years ago this conversation would never had taken place. Its not hard to put toguether something like a "bible day" Imagine if all Christian students pull out their bible at same time and day and start reading. What a stand for Christ that would be! Slogan..."We have the rigth to believe that Christ is the only God and midleator betweem man and God."...This would touch many hearts for Christ....

You are rigth...Its about this anti-Chirst Culture! We have all the tools in our hands....social media. A few years ago this conversation would never had taken place. Its not hard to put toguether something like a "bible day" Imagine if all Christian students pull out their bible at same time and day and start reading. What a stand for Christ that would be! Slogan..."We have the rigth to believe that Christ is the only God and midleator betweem man and God."...This would touch many hearts for Christ....

Don't take this response as discouragement.
While I'm not opposed to "Bible day" where young Christians show their devotion by collectively having them as a sort of protest, I'm not convinced it will really do very much.

When I was a Christian in high school, I knew what I believed, but I could not defend it very well. The more I couldn't defend it, the more I made Christianity look like a joke. I loved going to my Bible studies and learned a lot about scripture, but we never discussed how one can defend the faith. It was emphasis on evangelism (which is good) but zilch on apologetics, and we severely needed that.

Well, we are a body....I am absolutly sure that Theologians Apologists would not remain in silence while something like this goes on....simple we all do our parts like a body and we have to fear nothing....Jesus have all these parts in place we just have to use them...

Well, we are a body....I am absolutly sure that Theologians Apologists would not remain in silence while something like this goes on....simple we all do our parts like a body and we have to fear nothing....Jesus have all these parts in place we just have to use them...

It's true that we all have different gifts, and we're to use those gifts accordingly for His glory. Though when I say apologetics, I mean at the very least truly knowing the faith, up and down, so that however we may address attacks, we do it knowing exactly what the faith is so that it can be defended, and not just leaving it to the theologians to handle it.

Always Apostles nails it better than us.. Peter writes this in 1 Peter 3. When talking about suffering for Christ..

14 But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled, 15 but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, 16 having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame. 17 For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God's will, than for doing evil.

What a great conversation....Whats "the reason for the hope thats in you?"...I think that if you say....Its to complicated, actualy means that only theologians would be able to be saved...but if you say as the Apostles believed means that God in Christ dwell among us died for our sins...

I believe that "complication" is the very reason why the Church will grow lukewarm....the fear to not be able to have Faith in a simple Truth...which is understandable for the most simple person on earth....its fair to remenber the the masters of the law at Jesus time they missed the very point we are also missing...

What a great conversation....Whats "the reason for the hope thats in you?"...I think that if you say....Its to complicated, actualy means that only theologians would be able to be saved...but if you say as the Apostles believed means that God in Christ dwell among us died for our sins...
To be fair, every Christian is a theologian. Every one is called to understand the nature of God, study the Word of God.. Peter did not write it to specific group. It is applicable for very believer.. It is not easy.. But that is what Bible asks us to be!

To be fair, every Christian is a theologian. Every one is called to understand the nature of God, study the Word of God.. Peter did not write it to specific group. It is applicable for very believer.. It is not easy.. But that is what Bible asks us to be!

Very well put. I'm not a theologian in the professional sense, but I consider theology to be a vocation regardless. I remain a student of theology.

Back