Jelly Base!

So, to stand toguether under the faith that blood of God Jesus is what save us, we do not need to be crazy about any type of theologian school....very simple is it?

So, to stand toguether under the faith that blood of God Jesus is what save us, we do not need to be crazy about any type of theologian school....very simple is it?

If you said what I think you said, then I'd say yes. One doesn't need to go to Moody Bible College or Franciscan University of Stuebenville to be a theologian (though they might reserve top-notch training in theology and can even translate it into a career).

How do you manage to survive the pressure and bulling for being a hard core born again Christian in this era of so called political correctness? Are you afraid of being sue for you Faith?

Hello Leo and I think this is the first time we've spoken. Coming from the UK we have political correctness, laws, rules and regulations coming out of every direction I'm afraid whether it be to run a car on the road or hold a church. It has gone far beyond common sense so yes it's a bit difficult these days but no, I'd have to say the world has always been the same, sometimes worse. When you consider you could take your children to watch two gladiators hack each other to pieces in Rome, it makes the internet look tame so I'd go with King Solomon that there's nothing new under the sun, just sometimes challenges which get a little fear. God bless....

A simple truth...so to to a "bible day" its not for the matter a theologicaly school, but for the rigth to believe in Jesus Christ as God and our ultimatly savior and most suficient savior! We can do that! We have all the tools dont we?

Leo, if the goal is to stage a protest of religious freedoms by having students show up to school with bibles, then that is one way to protest. I guess I'm just not clear on what the ultimate goal is.

The ultimate goal is the bring glory to Jesus. Showing the spirit of the Anti Christ that we are neither afraid of him ashamed of our Faith. We would show other believer around the world that they are not alone. As for the world, we would should them what Jesus is about, salvation!

Back