Jesus Loved Prostitutes!

Yup Jesus LOVED EVERYBODY. it don't matter who :)

Chili out
indeed he did/does .. however if you desire to be a child of God, then you are to be holy as the one who called you ..
and as someone astutely brought out, Jesus then says "GO AND SIN NO MORE" ..
to say you accept a healing (spiritual) and to purposely continue in sinning makes your acceptance a LIE .. and as James says, they delude themselves ..

Last edited:
how so ???
have you not read that by 2 or 3 witnesses all things are confirmed ???

this is WHY presbyteros

I am not twisting or perverting anything Ma' am. I simply posted a verse that explains We can judge according to righteousness meaning what the word says about whatever is being discussed or viewed. If someone Robs a Bank for example....do we say.." I cannot Judge this robber because God can only judge him, even though I saw him stick a gun in the tellers face as saw it with my own eyes, I cannot witness against this person, because I cannot judge" That makes about as much sense as saying " The sun will rise in the west next tuesday". give us a break...

I am not twisting or perverting anything Ma' am. I simply posted a verse that explains We can judge according to righteousness meaning what the word says about whatever is being discussed or viewed. If someone Robs a Bank for example....do we say.." I cannot Judge this robber because God can only judge him, even though I saw him stick a gun in the tellers face as saw it with my own eyes, I cannot witness against this person, because I cannot judge" That makes about as much sense as saying " The sun will rise in the west next tuesday". give us a break...

I do believe "mister" would be gender correct .. lol
I never said you did .. I was speaking under the paradigms that IF scripture is twisted to create an unrighteous judgement ..

I see your POV, and I think we are in agreement ..
as to the Church, we judge those within the Church ..
that does not mean we still do not judge those outside of the Church as well as if their words or actions also are unrighteous/inncorrect as we ARE in the world (part of society) as well as being spiritually separate ..

a person cannot operate without making judgements ..
example: they are driving erratically (a judgement) thus I better slow down so they don't get me into an accident with them ..

I do believe "mister" would be gender correct .. lol
I never said you did .. I was speaking under the paradigms that IF scripture is twisted to create an unrighteous judgement ..

I see your POV, and I think we are in agreement ..
as to the Church, we judge those within the Church ..
that does not mean we still do not judge those outside of the Church as well as if their words or actions also are unrighteous/inncorrect as we ARE in the world (part of society) as well as being spiritually separate ..

a person cannot operate without making judgements ..
example: they are driving erratically (a judgement) thus I better slow down so they don't get me into an accident with them ..
Pardon me for thinking you were a lady, I stand corrected and will remember this in the future...God Bless

This is a great discussion. Maybe the term empathy or compassion would be a Better term. Love includes sexual innuendoes.

Last edited:
It might help to remember that a prostitute was included in the human line of Messiah Jesus......Rahab.

it might help to know the Rahab of Jericho was not part of Jesus lineage
.. the Rahab of Jesus lineage was Salmon's wife ..

it might help to know the Rahab of Jericho was not part of Jesus lineage
.. the Rahab of Jesus lineage was Salmon's wife ..

Wrong my friend!

Matthew 1:1
"The book of the generation of JESUS CHRIST the Son of David, the Son of Abraham........................................

Matthew 1:5
"And Salmon begat Boaz of Rachab, and Boaz begat Obed of Ruth and Obed begat Jesse".

Rahab was the converted prostitute of Jericho and the mother of Boaz.

Rahab: Joshua 2:1-24
Rahab was a harlot who lived in Jericho. She hid the spies of Joshua. Because of this, the Israelites spared her life when they conquered Jericho. She later became the wife of Salmon, and the mother of Boaz. Rahab's faith was later commended (Heb 11:30-31).

Last edited:
you disagree ???
should I show that you ???

Yes, please do that for me will ya.

Hebrews 11:31
"By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not when she had received the spies with peace".

How much longer do you think you are going to be in showing me???????

Last edited:
Rahab the harlot lived WAY BACK in Joshua's time ..

JESUS' LINEAGE ..
Perez had ..
Hezron had ..
Ram had ..
Amminadab had ..
Nashon had ..
Salmon & Rahab had ..
Boaz & Ruth had ..
Obed had ..
Jesse had ..
David & Bathsheba had ..
Solomon & Naamah had ..
Rehoboam .. etc ..

Yes, please do that for me will ya.

Hebrews 11:31
"By faith the harlot Rahab perished not with them that believed not when she had received the spies with peace".

How much longer do you think you are going to be in showing me???????

My dear friend, you are very good with those big red "x"'s but you are not so good in giving out the truth.

Are you going to show me what you promised or not. You had time to disagree but not time to explain why you disagreed???

My dear friend, you are very good with those big red "x"'s but you are not so good in giving out the truth.

Are you going to show me what you promised or not. You had time to disagree but not time to explain why you disagreed???

I did .. and the truth is in black and white .. once again you bear false witness ..

see you are WRONG ..
a few centuries off ..

Well, no wonder you are so wrong on your theology. This answers a lot of questions I had about your attitude and thinking.

She was a Gentile prostitute, for whom God took extraordinary measures to save from both judgment and her lifestyle of prostitution (Joshua 2; 6:22-23).

I did .. and the truth is in black and white .. once again you bear false witness ..

How can you be so wrong? How can you be so ignorant of what is right in front of you in the Word of God not just in Joshua but Hebrews as well. Very strange!!!

Listen, I will see you again some where else but for now, I really have nothing to say to you.
I hope you have better days ahead.

Major...out.

Well, no wonder you are so wrong on your theology. This answers a lot of questions I had about your attitude and thinking.

She was a Gentile prostitute, for whom God took extraordinary measures to save from both judgment and her lifestyle of prostitution (Joshua 2; 6:22-23).

you are a false teacher and bear false witness and cannot admit he is wrong ..

Joshua entered the promised land about 1400 bc
Solomon was born about 1000 bc and 4 generations away from Salman and His wife Rahab ..
YOU ARE CONNECTING TWO DIFFERENT RAHABS .. WRONG ..

Back