Jesus; To live is Christ, to die is gain

Wonderful video's!!

When I saw Passion of the Christ, I was not saved, and still sobbed and felt something take a hold of me to see what suffering the LORD choses to go through, just for us to live for eternity with him. I believe with all my heart we ARE all born with a measure of faith, because even a sinner knows where to turn.

"No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will raise him up on the last day." John 6:44

"for this son of mine was dead and has come to life again; he was lost and has been found.' And they began to celebrate." Luke 15:24

"The serpent said to the woman, "You surely will not die!" Gen 3:4

"Therefore, just as through one man sin entered into the world, and death through sin, and so death spread to all men, because all sinned--" Romans 5:12

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Man is spiritually dead and must receive a measure of faith from the Author and Perfector of our faith, or we will not enter the kingdom of heaven, to say we all have a measure of faith, and are born with it, is to say we are all born saved.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God;" Ephesians 2:8

"All of us like sheep have gone astray, Each of us has turned to his own way; But the LORD has caused the iniquity of us all To fall on Him." Isaiah 53:6

And Jesus said, "For judgment I came into this world, so that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may become blind." John 9:39

Regeneration and giving glory to God;

permalink#1
permalink#2

Repentance;
permalink#3

Ephesians 2:1
Romans 3:10
Isaiah 64:6
Romans 3:19
Ephesians 4:18
Acts 26:18
1 Peter 2:9

"I will lead the blind by a way they do not know, In paths they do not know I will guide them. I will make darkness into light before them And rugged places into plains. These are the things I will do, And I will not leave them undone." Isaiah 42:16

We cannot take any credit;

Isaiah 48

2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

God bless

Back