Jewish Temple Altar Built, Ready For Use!

Euphemia

Account Closed
beit-hamikdash-jewish-holy-temple-altar.jpg

The Temple Institute in Jerusalem has announced that it has finished building an altar suitable for the Temple service. The altar, which took several years to build, can be operational at little more than a moment’s notice, reported Matzav Haruach magazine.

The Temple Institute is committed to preparing all the necessary clothing and tools for the rebuilt Holy Temple in Jerusalem. In addition, the institute operates an educational center for visitors and a preparatory training program for members of the priestly family who wish to be ready to serve as soon as the Temple is rebuilt.

The altar is a central component to the Biblical sacrificial service. In fact, there were separate altars for the incense and for other sacrifices.

The larger altar sat in the outer courtyard of the Tabernacle, and later the Temple. It was approximately five meters (16 feet) tall and 16 meters (52.5 feet) wide, with four “horns”, or raised corners, and a ramp.
image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/1-Hebron-CommunitySupport-600WIDE.jpg

According to the Bible, the altar may not be made out of stones hewn by metal implements. The altar prepared by the Temple Institute, under the direction of architect Rabbi Shmuel Balsam, follows this requirement.

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/3...ple-rebuilt-jewish-world/#cjUxglVGqiMPCUbl.99

The scriptures say the Temple was on Mt Zion yet everyone seems to think it's where the Dome of the Rock is location. That spot was actually the housing for the Romans (10,000 men). "There shall not be left here one stone upon another... " kinda makes it hard to find the original location if you don't use the scriptures, which the Rabbis don't. They use man-made oral tradition. Even Josephus points that out... should be interesting where they put it in the end.

Greetings:
It's just a ploy,to get eyes off the real temple.It's ready to go at 52nd st.&14th avenue in Brooklyn,NY.
The Venetian Jews gave it to Columbus,and he took it to Hudson,Henry took it to Long Island,NY.
Jerusalem...je(ws)..r..USA...el(god's)....m(enorah).
bye

The Temple prophesied in Ezekiel is for after the Lord returns and sets up his government in Jerusalem.
As for the New Testament age the temple of God is the Spirit-filled believer... as described throughout Acts and the epistles.
Jesus, has no need for a new temple building in Jerusalem, for the Godhead dwells within his saints -
1Corinthians 3:16-17
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
2Corinthians 6:16-18

And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them,
and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

And if the Jews of Israel should decide to go ahead with the building of a new Temple building [2017??] -
then be ready to see the entire Muslim world come down against Israel in theit full fury and wrath.

A story I thought was astounding was how serious the muslims take the return of the Messiah.
I don't remember which gate it is the Messiah is to pass through but (I think it was the Ottomans) blocked and sealed the gate shut so the Messiah cannot get through. For good measure they placed a graveyard in His way (because He's not upposed to be able/willing to cross over graves) to keep Him away.

A story I thought was astounding was how serious the muslims take the return of the Messiah.
I don't remember which gate it is the Messiah is to pass through but (I think it was the Ottomans) blocked and sealed the gate shut so the Messiah cannot get through. For good measure they placed a graveyard in His way (because He's not upposed to be able/willing to cross over graves) to keep Him away.
The Golden Gate... but Jesus already went through it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Gate_(Jerusalem)

But according to Josephus, what they call the Temple Mount today was actually the housing location of the Roman army of 10,000. The Temple, according to the scriptures, was in the City of David, Mt. Zion, 1000 feet south of the "Wailing Wall". Oops!

The scriptures say the Temple was on Mt Zion yet everyone seems to think it's where the Dome of the Rock is location. That spot was actually the housing for the Romans (10,000 men). "There shall not be left here one stone upon another... " kinda makes it hard to find the original location if you don't use the scriptures, which the Rabbis don't. They use man-made oral tradition. Even Josephus points that out... should be interesting where they put it in the end.

I just watched a live streaming (Orlando Prophecy) by Bob Cornuke who seems to have a lot of scriptural and archeological and historical evidence that the Temple was down below the Roman buildings complex and the Dome of the Rock was built on that. Cornuke also pointed out that Josephus's description also indicates the "Temple Mount" was below. The wailing wall indicates that some stones were left of the Temple, making Jesus prophecy (as Abdicate points out) wrong if the Dome is the correct site. As for not having a third temple as another poster has suggested, indicates that Christ said that when you see the abomination of desolation in the temple - flee. So, again, a third temple would have to be built for this to be prophesized or again you are saying Christ prophesy wasn't accurate. If you believe scripture is God breathed then you are saying Revelation and Christ are wrong to say the AC will cause the oblations and sacrifice would be interupted in end times. You can't have sacrifices without a Temple.

the abomination of desolation in the temple - flee.
Claiming that Jesus is wrong in his prophecies concerning the destruction of Herod's temple complex
is both unscriptural and a denial of Jesus' divinity.
Remember Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega - the beginning and the end. Jesus would have sourced his prophecies
from the highest sources outside of our time. He who already knows tomorrow...
The abomination of desolation refers to the destruction of the 2nd Temple [for that building already did not have the presence of the
Glory of the LORD dwelling within it].
"To flee when armies surround Jerusalem" was for Jesus' disciples, and refers to Vespasian and his Roman legions.
Vespasian left off with the destruction of Jerusalem to return to Rome and vie for being Emperor (which he obtained).
In the meantime Christians fled Jerusalem as Jesus had warned them to do, and escaped the later annihilation of Jerusalem.
Titus, Vespasian's son, a prince, fulfills Daniel's prophecy chapter 9, and brings about the desolation foretold by Jesus...
[no temple only alien religious impositions, and with the building of the Dome of The Rock, continued desolation].

And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. Daniel 9: 26

beit-hamikdash-jewish-holy-temple-altar.jpg

The Temple Institute in Jerusalem has announced that it has finished building an altar suitable for the Temple service. The altar, which took several years to build, can be operational at little more than a moment’s notice, reported Matzav Haruach magazine.

The Temple Institute is committed to preparing all the necessary clothing and tools for the rebuilt Holy Temple in Jerusalem. In addition, the institute operates an educational center for visitors and a preparatory training program for members of the priestly family who wish to be ready to serve as soon as the Temple is rebuilt.

The altar is a central component to the Biblical sacrificial service. In fact, there were separate altars for the incense and for other sacrifices.

The larger altar sat in the outer courtyard of the Tabernacle, and later the Temple. It was approximately five meters (16 feet) tall and 16 meters (52.5 feet) wide, with four “horns”, or raised corners, and a ramp.
image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/1-Hebron-CommunitySupport-600WIDE.jpg

According to the Bible, the altar may not be made out of stones hewn by metal implements. The altar prepared by the Temple Institute, under the direction of architect Rabbi Shmuel Balsam, follows this requirement.

Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/3...ple-rebuilt-jewish-world/#cjUxglVGqiMPCUbl.99

One question comes to my mind. Is this in mans timing and thoughts or is this truly God ordained ? Man does have a habit of jumping the Gun in Christ. lol
Just asking because I have not been all that interested in the past about all the events like this. I just take it one day at a time living this day that He has given unto me and keeping my self and house hold ready in the eyes of God in case it was to be the last day and looking forward to where He takes me the next day.... ;) Perhaps this is not going to cut it as the day draws closer.
Blessings
Jim

I'm not saying Christ prophesized wrong. http://rcg.org/articles/witaod.html . Daniel is prophesizing about end times not 70 AD. My understanding of scripture is not cherry picked and if I don't see it in scripture - I don't see it. Maybe the above link will help but I disagree with Waggles interpetation. Revelation was written after the destruction of the 2nd Temple. And it is indicated that the AC interrupts the sacrifice. All scripture has to match with each other. Animal sacrifice requires a 3rd Temple.

Back