JORDAN

Well, I'm ugly enough that I've never had a problem with being chased by pretty girls, but older widows...I dared take my grandmother to a Bingo parlor once when I was 25, and was introduced to a 93 year old woman who was still sprite and walking around like any other older woman. I was told that she once lived across the street from us when I was a baby. She said she actually held me as a baby, but doubted she could hold me at 25. Looking me up and down, she said that, had she been 60 years younger, she'd "...take you for a tumble in the hay..."

My mom, standing there in the conversation, told me later that the look on my face was so priceless...the horror and shock on my face must have been something to behold. All the widows and bingo parlor mommas who had gathered around all cackled and jabbed each other in the ribs over that one.

Needless to say, I advised my grandmother that I would likely not be able to bring her to that place any more from that night onward...because of my exposing her to such "bad influences." I can't see the attraction to going to such places, to be around such people...unless I were going to minister Christ among a group who REALLY needed him, and that one did.

MM

Just remember to take a walking cane with yu!

Well, I'm ugly enough that I've never had a problem with being chased by pretty girls, but older widows...I dared take my grandmother to a Bingo parlor once when I was 25, and was introduced to a 93 year old woman who was still sprite and walking around like any other older woman. I was told that she once lived across the street from us when I was a baby. She said she actually held me as a baby, but doubted she could hold me at 25. Looking me up and down, she said that, had she been 60 years younger, she'd "...take you for a tumble in the hay..."

My mom, standing there in the conversation, told me later that the look on my face was so priceless...the horror and shock on my face must have been something to behold. All the widows and bingo parlor mommas who had gathered around all cackled and jabbed each other in the ribs over that one.

Needless to say, I advised my grandmother that I would likely not be able to bring her to that place any more from that night onward...because of my exposing her to such "bad influences." I can't see the attraction to going to such places, to be around such people...unless I were going to minister Christ among a group who REALLY needed him, and that one did.

MM
hehe, nothing like an updated version of Harold and Maude.

Back