Just starting...

Just starting...

I'm so glad I found this forum site!

Hello to all of you! I'm from the Philippines.

Thanks a lot Sylvanus! :) I don't know a lot about the bible. All I know is that I have a strong faith and love to GOD. I'm not a member of any fellowship here in the Philippines and I've been thinking about it for weeks. There are a lot of Christian communities around here but given my bad experience with the person who raised me as a Christian, I'm having a hard time trusting these sects.

I feel that it is GOD that helped me find this forum site. I just prayed and thanked him about this 5 minutes ago. I'm so glad that I can now talk to people about my faith and spirituality.

Welcome aboard, I pray your time here will be fulfilling and uplifting.

Hi TLC and welcome to the forum . I am not one for repetitious prayer but there are a few I reccomend to young Christians, here is one example of an annointed prayer from the Apostle Paul that can be personalized to become both the prayer of your heart and faith's confession at the same time- enjoy-
Eph 1:2 Grace be to TLC, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Eph 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed TLC with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
Eph 1:4 According as he hath chosenTLC in him before the foundation of the world, that TLC should be holy and without blame before him in love:
Eph 1:5 Having predestinated TLC unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
Eph 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made TLC accepted in the beloved.
Eph 1:7 In whom TLC have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
Eph 1:8 Wherein he hath abounded toward TLC in all wisdom and prudence;
Eph 1:9 Having made known unto TLC the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
Eph 1:10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
Eph 1:11 In whom also TLC have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
Eph 1:12 That TLC should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
Eph 1:13 In whom TLC also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
Eph 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
Eph 1:15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
Eph 1:17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto TLC the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
Eph 1:18 The eyes of TLC'S understanding being enlightened; that TLC may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
Eph 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to TLC who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Eph 1:20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

Thanks for welcoming me! I really hope this is a start of a great relationship between all of us even though we don't know each other personally.

Boanerges, that is awesome! Thank you very much for those.

TLC - we are happy that you found our family here at CFS. Your contributions to this forum are appreciated by all.

Welcome and enjoy the fellowship....

hello all

It took me a few days to get to this forum but i think Im finally here. I am also new. Im from the united States NY even. I was raised in a Baptist church as a child growing stronger thru family and friends as they guided me thru my spiritual walk. I came to know the Lord at 12 years old as my Lord and personal Savior. Today Im so Glad hes in my life since this world today you often ask , how can anyone live with out knowing God as there savior?ITs really tough out there in this great big world. I decided to check out the forum thru my sister, who gave me the site. I thank her for that Look forward to meeting you all . God Bless Terri:rolleyes:

It took me a few days to get to this forum but i think Im finally here. I am also new. Im from the united States NY even. I was raised in a Baptist church as a child growing stronger thru family and friends as they guided me thru my spiritual walk. I came to know the Lord at 12 years old as my Lord and personal Savior. Today Im so Glad hes in my life since this world today you often ask , how can anyone live with out knowing God as there savior?ITs really tough out there in this great big world. I decided to check out the forum thru my sister, who gave me the site. I thank her for that Look forward to meeting you all . God Bless Terri:rolleyes:

God bless you too Terri. I agree with what you've said and you're warmly welcomed here.

Hi Terri! Welcome! Join the fruitful discussions here! They're great for our souls. :)

Back