K-LOVE's Encouraging Word of the Day

March 17, 2006 - Friday Happy St. Patrick's Day!

John 15: 1-2 (NIV) "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch in me that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful."

March 22, 2006 - Wednesday

Hebrews 10:36 (NIV) "You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised."

(KJV) "For ye have need of patience, that after ye have done the will of God ye might receive the promise."

March 23, 2006 - Thursday

Isaiah 57:15 (NIV) "For this is what the high and lofty One says - he who lives forever, whose name is holy: 'I live in a high and holy place, but also with him who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite.'"

March 24, 2006 - Friday

James 4:7 (NIV) "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

March 26, 2006 - Sunday

1 Peter 5:7 (NIV) "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

March 27, 2006 - Monday

Psalm 63:3 (NIV) "Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you."

April 5, 2006 - Wednesday

Psalm 119:77a (KJV) "Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live..."

April 6, 2006 - Thursday

Philippians 3:8a (KJV) "Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss, for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord..."