K-LOVE's Encouraging Word of the Day

K-LOVE's Encouraging Word of the Day

March 16, 2006 - Thursday

John 10:9 (NIV) "I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture."

March 17, 2006 - Friday Happy St. Patrick's Day!

John 15: 1-2 (NIV) "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch in me that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful."

March 18, 2006 - Saturday

John 14:6 (NIV) "Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"

March 21, 2006 - Tuesday

Ecclesiastes 4:10 (NIV) "If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!"

March 22, 2006 - Wednesday

Hebrews 10:36 (NIV) "You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised."

(KJV) "For ye have need of patience, that after ye have done the will of God ye might receive the promise."

March 23, 2006 - Thursday

Isaiah 57:15 (NIV) "For this is what the high and lofty One says - he who lives forever, whose name is holy: 'I live in a high and holy place, but also with him who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite.'"

March 24, 2006 - Friday

James 4:7 (NIV) "Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

March 25, 2006 - Saturday

Lamentations 3:23 (KJV) "They [God's compassions] are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness."

March 26, 2006 - Sunday

1 Peter 5:7 (NIV) "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you."

March 27, 2006 - Monday

Psalm 63:3 (NIV) "Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you."

March 28, 2006 - Tuesday

1 John 1:7 (NIV) "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin."

March 29, 2006 - Wednesday

Psalm 143:8 (NIV) "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul."

March 30, 2006 - Thursday

Psalm 43:3 (NIV) "Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell."

April 2, 2006 - Sunday (Two weeks til Easter!)

Matthew 5:15 (KJV) "Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel: but on a candlestick, and it giveth light unto all that are in the house."

April 3, 2006 - Monday

Philippians 4:19 (NIV) "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

April 4, 2006 - Tuesday

2 Peter 1:3 (NIV) "His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness."

April 5, 2006 - Wednesday

Psalm 119:77a (KJV) "Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live..."

April 6, 2006 - Thursday

Philippians 3:8a (KJV) "Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss, for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord..."

Back