Kirk Cameron's Unstoppable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ro 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

What do you think that means? Or we interpret that wrong?
Who is the author of that text? It wasn't Jesus.

I'm talking about natural attractions. In the animal kingdom, are they choosing, or are they simply attracted? Why would you tell me with a straight face that you think homosexuals choose this when no one in his right mind WOULD? Have you ever had a conversation with a gay person?

Some people say they're gay because the opposite sex treated them wrong. It was some women. I'm not sure about the men I never heard them say that.

Can a gay ask The King to help overcome his nature? You bet.
Can a homosexual that has been strengthen by the power of The King to resist the temptation of gay sex enter The Kingdom? Yes.
A gay person may be counselled against homosexuality, that much is true. But they will be told to abstain. The attraction does not change. The person attracted to the same sex will never be attracted to the opposite sex, no matter how much they pray. It is fixed and unchangeable.

Oh, I just love statistics and those who throw them around without offering proof of either the statistic or the group making them and their validity. So we're just supposed to moan and lie back in awe, give up our understanding of the world, and stop breathing. Not this little chickadee! I am unimpressed. Just disgusted.

According to a study from the National Bureau of Economic Research, about 20 percent of the population is attracted to their own gender.

Black is the most common hair color in the world, and is due to a large amount of eumelanin. Brown is also common, and is due to eumelanin mixed with a bit of pheomelanin. Blond is only found in about 2% of the world's population. It is due to very small amounts of melanin. Slight amounts of black, brown, and red make for all the variations we see in blonds - such as ash, flaxen, and strawberry blond. And red hair is the rarest of all, about 1% of the world. It is due to high levels of pheomelanin plus low levels of eumelanin.

Blonde with blue eyes ever rarer than 2%.

There are more gays.

It even appears in the animal world.

Who is the author of that text? It wasn't Jesus.

What are your beliefs? You ground them on science, right? Do you believe in Jesus as the messiah, who came to take away our sins? If I can't trust the bible, tell me where to learn about God and live a Christian life.

Cause it seems hard to be a Christian without biblical beliefs.

So? We are created in God's image. And are held to way higher standards than animals.
What? Did Jesus die on a cross for the animals?
Again, you are talking about the moral aspect of it. I am talking strictly about natural ATTRACTION. So we do not choose our attractions. In that respect - NOT the "moral" one - we wouldn't differ from the rest of the animal kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back