Laughter is GOOD for the body!

I love American accents.

And every time I hear a yank talk I can’t wait for them to say “ it’s in the garaj “
My favorite 2 words spoken by someone in England is, Aluminum Garage!:ROFLMAO: Honestly, they have my favorite accents in the whole world! I also love to hear a minister preach with this accent! It is Beautiful in two way's to my ears!😇(y)

Are you sure that isn't the '60's?
I was born in 68 and I recognise the wallpaper. But we didn’t have a TV on legs.

I only remember a cabinet that the TV sat on so it possibly could have been the 60s. By the seventies our wallpaper ditched its vinyl stripes and grew fur ( I called it fur but it was more like fluff that was imprinted on large grotesque plum coloured flowers. Real 70s stuff haha

In the 21 century we call that mold.
Haha No it was real furry wallpaper. I used to like feeling it as a kid and only parts of the flowers had it though, and it could peel off if you knew how to do it. When there was enough bare patches we got my dad to redecorate. I think he grew wise to us kids and painted the walls white, but then the dog chewed the skirting boards 😂

Back