Left Behind

Left Behind

I love these books!!! I know that there are twelve in the adult series and..I think 40 in the kids..X_X Yeah I think that's right.

Anyways, I happen to love the whole Tribulation thing and have read through Revelations at least a hundred times aready.

Anyone ever read them before? Or maybe even seen the movies?

I am afraid I have neither seen or read any of these but I understand they are pretty entertaining.

I have read all the books. It is a great fictional series that tell the true story of Revelations. The movies are OK too. They are not acadamy award winners but they are entertaining. The only problem some people have with the books is that it is a Pretrib rapture version. I don't know about everyone here in this forum but I believe that the pretrib makes more sense then post or mid trib rapture. In any case, it is still a great story and is certaintly better entertainment that most of the other junk out there today.

Steve

I read the books, Im waiting for the 13th to come out in April "Kingdom Come" I read these starting in the begining of this school year, and finished up about 2 weeks ago. They are by far the best books Ive read (a small number, but Im usually not a fan of fiction), and like you I have read through revelations multiple times.

Very good series, if you havent read, I suggest reading it, I'd give it 3 thumbs up... somehow. lol

It’s been awhile since I’ve read the series or watched the movies (the trilogy with Kirk Cameron). I actually remember enjoying movies (I think the third movie was a composite of the last half of the second book and first half of the third book). I read the series during lock down due to COVID. The kids series is a great one, too, especially for those who may not be ready for the adult series.

I have also listened to the dramatic audio that was produced by Tyndale House and Gap Digital, which follow the books more closely than the movies. It’s actually worth checking out- both the adult series and kids series.

It’s been awhile since I’ve read the series or watched the movies (the trilogy with Kirk Cameron). I actually remember enjoying movies (I think the third movie was a composite of the last half of the second book and first half of the third book). I read the series during lock down due to COVID. The kids series is a great one, too, especially for those who may not be ready for the adult series. I have also listened to the dramatic audio that was produced by Tyndale House and Gap Digital, which follow the books more closely than the movies. It’s actually worth checking out- both the adult series and kids series.

Hello Jasmine_Princess;

Thank you for sharing. I watched Kirk Cameron in the 2008 Christian movie, Fireproof, a story of a successful fireman that transforms his life and marriage. I gave it 5 Stars. Instead of getting paid for starring in this movie, he received a humble donation for his charity.

I am out of touch. If you talking about the Trilogy, do you mean the Left Behind movie series?

God bless you, Jasmine_Princess.

Hello Jasmine_Princess;

Thank you for sharing. I watched Kirk Cameron in the 2008 Christian movie, Fireproof, a story of a successful fireman that transforms his life and marriage. I gave it 5 Stars. Instead of getting paid for starring in this movie, he received a humble donation for his charity.

I am out of touch. If you talking about the Trilogy, do you mean the Left Behind movie series?

God bless you, Jasmine_Princess.
Yes, I was talking about the Left Behind movie series. They are good, though not accurate to the books.

Back