Lessons from life as we share it with God

While working in the garden today, I realized another important lesson that we can learn as we work and go about our various activities. I've been preparing an area where new garden boxes will be built. In our spiritual life it's important to always be ready and constant in our prayers. I was reminded of these verses because here I was making ready for that time when I can get the wood to build these boxes.

I'm sure that there are many other circumstances where getting ready or prepared is important.

cp

Well, if you want to eat anything you have got to have food prepared. If that doesn't happen, then you need to go and buy food that's already been prepared. To have money, you need a job. To have a job, you need to be trained. To be trained, you need to go to school. To go to school, you need to have stationery, to have stationery, you need to buy it if you don't have it already, and to buy it if you don't have any money you need to ....

ask your parents!

And if you don't have parents, you need to ask your guardian but if you don't have any guardians, you need to ask God.

So in a roundabout way, rather than go through all that, maybe just ask God first.

Well, if you want to eat anything you have got to have food prepared. If that doesn't happen, then you need to go and buy food that's already been prepared. To have money, you need a job. To have a job, you need to be trained. To be trained, you need to go to school. To go to school, you need to have stationery, to have stationery, you need to buy it if you don't have it already, and to buy it if you don't have any money you need to ....

ask your parents!

And if you don't have parents, you need to ask your guardian but if you don't have any guardians, you need to ask God.

So in a roundabout way, rather than go through all that, maybe just ask God first.

Hello Lanolin;

You just gave a good example of the domino effect with God. Aside of one on one with God, He will use one, then another, then another that keeps Him in center working through all things and allowing each other to serve one another.

We agree, that the beginning is to go to God first. Matthew 6:33

Back