Lets Make Fun Of The Clown Thread

OK there was three pastors on a boat fishing.. They got to talking about how they never had anyone else to confess their faults to, because they had to been seen as upright and to represent the church. They decided to confess to one another and the first pastor confessed that he had an affair with one of the deacons wives, but he could never tell anyone because it would destroy the church and his marriage. The second pastor admitted that he had a bad gambling problem and had been taking money from the church to support his addiction, but could not admit it because it would destroy his ministry. The last pastor confessed that he loved to gossip above all things....:)

If I get tossed of again im going to have where hook me up with a new IP and come back as "Where is Where":sneaky:

LOL you're not suppose to say that publicly. #lesson#1

Where, have you been employed to watch over the thread graveyard? I've been noticing you're unearthing some pretty old threads :D:D:D

In all seriousness though, I wish that these people actually stayed on the forum for long term growth instead of a short term solution :(

Back