Lets Make Fun Of The Clown Thread

Have you guys ever been pranked? I have been watching 'scare nation' on youtube. Quite funny!

With so many pranks on youtube it seems like everyone in the US has been a victim at least once.

Last edited:
Have you guys ever been pranked? I have been watching 'scare nation' on youtube. Quite funny!

With so many pranks on youtube it seems like everyone in the US has been a victim at least once.

I've been a victim of small pranks here and there. Not to the extent some of those shows go. I'm pretty mild tempered too so they would have to do something crazy to really get my attention.

Not really when I read some post of my brothers and sisters..:) I decided to forget this forum but kept getting e-mails and thought I would just check out the ole "Lets make fun of the clown" thread...lol
You should be surprised to see who the new "Staff member" is :D

We're so close to 100 pages on this thread. Don't give up! I think this might be the biggest thread on the sight.
Heated topics get so much posts.. If they run this long, they would easily beat us.. But they always get locked down after a while.. That's the problem.. I don't think we will have any contenders!

Back