Letting A Demon Go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an knave of Hearts demon all the time stalking me and when I tell him to go away in the name of Jesus Christ, he says "then let me go!!". But how do I let him go? Or is he deceiving me?

By the way, why on Earth am I not allowed to talk about demons? I am only asking that how do I get rid of them, and you dare to close these posts or bash me? Really?

Last edited:
Christians cannot be demon possessed. You say you are born again. How can anyone believe that with posts like this? How can you? We need to chase after God until we are are fully convinced that we are His...Google the young rich man.

Eph 5:8-14 For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light 9 (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) 10 and find out what pleases the Lord. 11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 It is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. 13 But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light. 14 This is why it is said: “Wake up, sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.”

Matt 7:16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn-bushes, or figs from thistles?

There is an knave of Hearts demon all the time stalking me and when I tell him to go away in the name of Jesus Christ, he says "then let me go!!". But how do I let him go? Or is he deceiving me?

By the way, why on Earth am I not allowed to talk about demons? I am only asking that how do I get rid of them, and you dare to close these posts or bash me? Really?
Polly you never post about God, only demons and silly things about polar bears. Should we take you seriously? Jesus is your refuge, trust in Him and you wouldn't be having issues with demons talking to you. If you are communicating with a demon and you are commanding it to leave in the name of Jesus and I it doesn't leave well then you don't have any authority over the demon. What does that tell you?

Philipians 4:8 (The Message)

Summing it all up, friends, I’d say you’ll do best by filling your minds and meditating on things true, noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious—the best, not the worst; the beautiful, not the ugly; things to praise, not things to curse.
This is what we are to think about, positive not negative, God not demons.

We're not bashing you. We're trying to help.

Last edited:

Stop dwelling on them. Pick up your Bible and read it instead of reveling in the presence of the demons you invited into your life.

you made me doubt my salvation...

No one "made you doubt". You doubted your self and the power of Jesus to save you. Many post/threads ago you said you were born again. We can only assume that you are since this is an online forum. We really don't know you, only what you tell us. "IF" you really are saved then you "should" be filled with the Joy of the Holy Spirit. Still you dwell on demons. UGH! Surely there must be a locale nondenominational church in your area where you can consult the Pastor about what is going on in your life Polly.

I tell you the truth Polly. Still we will pray for you for deliverance. May God Bless you abundantly. :)

No one "made you doubt". You doubted your self and the power of Jesus to save you. Many post/threads ago you said you were born again. We can only assume that you are since this is an online forum. We really don't know you, only what you tell us. "IF" you really are saved then you "should" be filled with the Joy of the Holy Spirit. Still you dwell on demons. UGH! Surely there must be a locale nondenominational church in your area where you can consult the Pastor about what is going on in your life Polly.

I tell you the truth Polly. Still we will pray for you for deliverance. May God Bless you abundantly. :)
Well, I honestly have no idea if I am Born again and saved after all... The only thing what happened when I possibly got saved is that I started repenting lust a lot...

:)
Well, I honestly have no idea if I am Born again and saved after all... The only thing what happened when I possibly got saved is that I started repenting lust a lot...
Polly for one to be saved we must believe in our heart Jesus is who he says he is and did what the bible says he did. We must confess with our mouth Jesus is the Son of God and our Lord and Savior. If you truly believe that and have done that then you are saved.

:)
Polly for one to be saved we must believe in our heart Jesus is who he says he is and did what the bible says he did. We must confess with our mouth Jesus is the Son of God and our Lord and Savior. If you truly believe that and have done that then you are saved.
Well, I need Jesus and I know He is the Son of God, and I believe everything what Jesus said, but the Holy Spirit hasn't changed me (yet) and the demons are oppressing me and I am not sure if I am even possessed. How do I know if I am possessed?

I am only asking that how do I get rid of them

I read on some threads you're composing songs of praise, of salvation, I think that is good….

Am not an expert on this subject, thus, I’ll be using terms am familiar with: singing songs of praise drives negativity away, and invites
positivity…

Colossians 3:16
New International Version (NIV)
16 Let the message of Christ dwell among you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom through psalms, hymns, and songs from the Spirit, singing to God with gratitude in your hearts.

Ephesians 5:19
New King James Version (NKJV)
19 speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord,

Some say "demons" have to have "permissions" we either intentionally or unintentionally gave. Even Christians - particularly new ones. One is supposed to destroy (not resell) all paraphenalia connected in the past to occult practices. This includes garb/clothing, grimoires/book of shadows/books/journals with spells/hexes/curses and jewelry and ouja boards/or like things. They say such things are associated with "permissions". If you have already rid yourself of these items, the advice already given - prayer, reading scripture and hanging out with other Christians should help.

Some say "demons" have to have "permissions" we either intentionally or unintentionally gave. Even Christians - particularly new ones. One is supposed to destroy (not resell) all paraphenalia connected in the past to occult practices. This includes garb/clothing, grimoires/book of shadows/books/journals with spells/hexes/curses and jewelry and ouja boards/or like things. They say such things are associated with "permissions". If you have already rid yourself of these items, the advice already given - prayer, reading scripture and hanging out with other Christians should help.

I don't think she destroyed any of her stuff. Last I remember she said that she didn't have to.

Have you started reading the Bible?
Yes, I read the Bible. The next chapter will be Matthew 18.

Wait, are you saying that the goth clothes bring demons? Clothes don't bring demons. I know a lot of Christian goths. We Christians don't need to be dressed in casual clothes only... On the other hand, in 2012 I started wearing goth/punk/rock miniskirts and a green tie on my neck, but only because it's anime fashion... But I am not a goth, I am just an otaku.

I don't think she destroyed any of her stuff. Last I remember she said that she didn't have to.
I threw away my things that bring demons. I just threw away my gemstones and fossils too because I used to use them in witchcraft. And I can't think of any other occult thing at my home now... I seriously threw all the possible witchy things away. I swear.

Any ritual garb or clothing used for spells/whatever is associated with your occult practices. I notice you don't say you threw away books. This includes spells and whatnot on your computer. Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back