Life On Mars

I don't see it contradicting my beliefs. It's clear, from the Bible, that humans were the main focus of his attention, but who's to say their aren't other life out there in the galaxy? If there is I doubt it's much more than bacteria or some lower form of carbon... but just because God didn't mention some detail doesn't mean it doesn't exist or didn't happen. If God wanted to describe, in exact detail, all the billions of things that took place to create us he could have done it... but that wasn't it's intended purpose. The Bible doesn't talk about bio-chemistry, quantum theory, or gravitational polarity (which are all modern words, and modern studies, by the way). The Bible didn't mention these things because God wanted to communicate with us the much more important things... like what's my purpose? Where are we going? What comes next after this life? etc. etc. Science is a result of man's abundant curiosity... but Science will never explain the 'why' just elaborate details on the 'how'... I think our Spirit and our Soul are much more imperative than the cells that make up our earthly body. Christian (or theistic) scientists acknowledge God as being the starting point... everything else they find through scientific inquiry are the branches that stem from the Root that is God.

"Population control is an absolute necessity in my opinion."

The people that promote population control are typically hypocritical - with or without realizing it. It's because it defines humanity a SINGLE entity, instead of billions of personal individuals. They never consider they themselves to be apart of the population, but instead everyone else, the Others, are THE population. I don't see any Pro-population control people leading by example and exterminating themselves...

There are only two methods of solving this dilemma: 1, reduce the birth rate, or 2, increase the death rate. And their are many, many different methods going on right this minute, taking this Population Control plan into effect. Geo-engineering being responsible for dumping thousands of pounds of aluminum particles into our atmosphere everyday. Planned Parenthood, not only making abortions seem humane, but encouraging it... responsible for 50 million+ abortions since it's start-up in the 1970s. The man-made virus of AIDS responsible for countless deaths and suffering. Big government purposely starting false flags for wars to reduce the population and create conflict. Bill Gates speaking out in a conference his ultimate desire to reduce the planetary CO2 emissions to "zero"... this of course could only be accomplished if all of us pesky air-breathers were no longer on the planet... and on and on the list goes.

Back