List Of Your Favorite Lose Your Salvation Verses.

Here's a good place to deal with what is known as "positional truth".
Since once a person has eternal life he is eternal, difficult passages must be dealt with in accordance with salvation by grace alone apart from any works at all.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. (John 5:24 NASB)

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life. (John 5:24 NASB)

I am happy to know He has called you to be one of the 144,000 saints. As for me, I am no one of little consequences. And yet I will still stricken to follow Him.

I am happy to know He has called you to be one of the 144,000 saints. As for me, I am no one of little consequences. And yet I will still stricken to follow Him.

God elects individually to spiritual salvation. Jew, Gentile, male and female, no distinctions for individual election to salvation.

God also elects nationally for His purposes in the material world. This kind of election thus far has been limited to one nation the nation of Israel. The 144k Jews are literal Jews of that national election in the material realm. They will serve God by evangelizing the world during the time of Jacobs trouble - the tribulation. These 144k also have eternal security in Yeshua.

God elects individually to spiritual salvation. Jew, Gentile, male and female, no distinctions for individual election to salvation.

God also elects nationally for His purposes in the material world. This kind of election thus far has been limited to one nation the nation of Israel. The 144k Jews are literal Jews of that national election in the material realm. They will serve God by evangelizing the world during the time of Jacobs trouble - the tribulation. These 144k also have eternal security in Yeshua.

Yes, I agree. God is selective in who he calls into His service. And He shares His spirit with them.

Like how Messiah selected the apostles.

That's a new one for me; could you describe what 'Sabbatarian' means to you and the believe system of it? I am asking for my future knowledge.

I also study the Bible, pray to YHWH, and try to live to please our maker. I don't believe in the Trinity doctrine. Just God and Jesus and their spirit power.

A sabbatarian is a Christian that observes the Sabbath by not working from sunset Friday thru sunset Saturday.

So it follows the Jewish tradition of the Saturday Sabbath as we understand it from the Old Testament correct? You mentioned 'remnant' and '144,000' earlier which is why I asked if you were a Jehovah's Witness. Are you willing to share your core beliefs on these issues? Maybe we should start another thread and not hijack intojoy's thread?

So it follows the Jewish tradition of the Saturday Sabbath as we understand it from the Old Testament correct? You mentioned 'remnant' and '144,000' earlier which is why I asked if you were a Jehovah's Witness. Are you willing to share your core beliefs on these issues? Maybe we should start another thread and not hijack intojoy's thread?

I'd like to chat more tomorrow. Its late here.

But yes, a day ends at sundown like God says in Genesis. It is man that changed it away from God.

List Of Your Favorite Lose Your Salvation Verses.

Favorite, lol. More like scariest.

Mine would be 1 Tim 1:18-20 Timothy, my son, I am giving you this command in keeping with the prophecies once made about you, so that by recalling them you may fight the battle well, 19 holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith. 20 Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

This verse tells me two important things. 1. We can shipwreck of our salvation. 2. God has a large threshold. He hands us over to satan not for death but as a last resort / hope for us to come right. Which then also implies we can remain shipwrecked and lose salvation. Its like a separation before divorce. The spouse that commits adultery is behind the divorce.

I will admit that there are two ways of looking at this. 1. That God knows who will make complete shipwreck and they be those He mentions in Matt 7:22. They were never truly saved in the first place or 2. They were saved and made shipwreck.

Arminianism and once ''truly'' saved always saved are not that different imho. I choose to believe that we can make shipwreck because we are told to judge ourselves daily in fear and trembling before God. I also believe that God removes Himself from being all knowing on our ultimate choices to allow true free will to exist. Part of Him being impartial and omniscient at the same time.

But we must acknowledge that the bottom line is the same. If we judge ourselves to be continuing in any of the sins mentioned by Paul in 1 Cor 6:9-13, we are as he says, not going to be in heaven. If we are all dead honest with ourselves...we know that we can all continue in those sins if we ''give in'' to that level of inner rebellion against God. We can taste it is there but resist it because we respect and love the Lord. Like a wife we refuse to commit adultery on.

Back