Look for fellow workers

Look for fellow workers

I am working on debugging a forum and chat system I have made for my church web site so that I can release it as opensource, I am looking for people to help me debug it and to write a readme also. Any takers will need to know HTML, PHP, and MySQL. Send me an email at jerod@doumc.com
Yeah lol, I'm doing research on running a webserver and probably the webmasters on here mainly use WYSIWYG. But yeah I'm a webmaster, the internet is a large part of my calling. Personally I use PHPBB on my sites if I want them to look "professional" but for a more churchy feeling I'm making the chat and forum, just debugging it is overwhelming me, I have Asperger's, which is an Autism Spectrum Disorder, so it really freaks me out to be facing so much and not knowing where to start lol.

It's a good thing that "we can do all things thru Christ who strengthens us"- I am no webmaster and can't help with your project but I will be praying God's blessing on your project.
What kind of forums are we talking about? What software do you plan to use?

I can give you great help in phpBB and vBulletin. I even own a license of vBulletin. :cool: