Look for fellow workers

Look for fellow workers

I am working on debugging a forum and chat system I have made for my church web site so that I can release it as opensource, I am looking for people to help me debug it and to write a readme also. Any takers will need to know HTML, PHP, and MySQL. Send me an email at [email protected]

Yeah lol, I'm doing research on running a webserver and probably the webmasters on here mainly use WYSIWYG. But yeah I'm a webmaster, the internet is a large part of my calling. Personally I use PHPBB on my sites if I want them to look "professional" but for a more churchy feeling I'm making the chat and forum, just debugging it is overwhelming me, I have Asperger's, which is an Autism Spectrum Disorder, so it really freaks me out to be facing so much and not knowing where to start lol.

It's a good thing that "we can do all things thru Christ who strengthens us"- I am no webmaster and can't help with your project but I will be praying God's blessing on your project.

Thanks, they're nice moderated things for church's so that they can talk with each other without chance of spam.

What kind of forums are we talking about? What software do you plan to use?

I can give you great help in phpBB and vBulletin. I even own a license of vBulletin. :cool:

Back