Lord, Today I Am Thankful For...

godbe4me

Unavailable
Staff Member on LOA
Tell God What You Are Thankful For

Father, I thank you for bringing me back to CFS. I thank you for your healing power and the grace that you have bestowed upon me. I am thankful for my CFS family that has been praying for me and I ask that you continue to bless them all. I am thankful that I am your child and for your promise of never leaving us. I love you.

Godbe4me

Father, today I am thankful for you waking me up this morning and for allowing me to have a good night rest. We had a lot to do today and I thank you for the strength to get everything we needed to get done completed. I thank you for this day because this is a day that a lost soul will give his/her life to you. I thank you for my family, my job and my health. I thank You Father for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. And, I thank You for our new brothers and sisters who have joined the family of Christ today. I thank You for the gift of eternal life and for Your Son Jesus Christ who made it all possible. I love you.

Father, I thank You for waking me up this morning and getting me to work safely. I am thankful for this beautiful day and for the lost souls that will give their lives to you this day. I thank You for my husband and family. I thank You for my friends and prayer partners. I thank You and lift up to You all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. You know their needs and I thank You for meeting them according to Your will. Father, I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ who died for our Sins making it possible for us to have eternal life and live with you forever. I thank You for all the Good and Bad that You allowed in my life because through them all, it was You who bought me through and I give all the glory and victory to You. I love you.

Father, I thank You for a good night sleep last night. You know how it is hard for me to sleep at times; so, I thank You for allowing me to get some much needed rest. I thank You for getting me off to work and arriving safely. I thank You for what you have in store for me this day and that whatever it is, you grace is sufficient for me. I love you.

Father, I thank You for this beautiful rainy day. It is raining so hard and I thank You for it. For only you know just how much we need it. I thank You for waking me up this morning and getting me to work safely. I thank You for my family and friends. Father, I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ and for those who have and will give their lives to you this day. I thank You for healing the sick, allowing the blind to see, and feeding the hungry. I thank You that my name is written in the Lambs book of life and that one day you will come to receive us unto yourself that where you are we will be too. I love you.

Lord, I just want to thank You for loving me the way you do. I want to thank You for being my Jehovah-Jireh (My Provider). I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ and I thank You for caring for all of us the way you do. I thank You for this day because it is a day of salvation to the lost ones that will give their lives to You this day. I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. I thank You for giving me the heart and mind to accept this gift of eternal life. I thank You for all of those who has accepted your free gift through Your Son. I love you.

Father, I thank You for waking me up this morning and getting me to work safely. I thank You for my wonderful husband who bought me to work this morning. Heavenly Father, I want to thank You for "Forgiveness." For without it, we would all be lost. I am not perfect Lord and I know you know that hehe. I say things I should not say, I do things I should not do, and I think things I should not think. But when I do those things that are not pleasing in Your sight, I come to You and ask that You forgive me and You do. I thank You that I don't have to carry that weight of wondering if you could possibly forgive me of that thing I did or that word I said, or that thing Ithought of myself or of someone else. I thank Your Father for Jesus Christ for without Him, You could not hear my plea. I love you.

Lord, I thank You that I am Your child. I thank You for waking me up this morning and for the health of me and my family. I thank You for my job, my transportation, and food to eat. I am just thankful for all the provisions you have provided for Your children. For You are my JEHOVAH-JIREH, my provider. You are my SHALOM, my peace. I thank You for the sick that You have healed, the blind that can see, the hungry that You have fed, and the abused that You have delivered. I thank You for leading me where You want me to go and I thank You that I know that wherever that may be, You are with me and You promise to never leave me. I love You Lord.

Father, today I thank You for waking me up to this brand new beautiful day. This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24). I thank You for my health and strength. I thank You for my wonderful husband, family and friends. I thank You father for Your Son Jesus Christ and that by His blood we are called Your children. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. And, I thank You for that great and mighty day when we shall all meet at that great supper. But, most of all, we shall see you face to face. I love You Father.

Feel free to share what you are thankful for....

My Heavenly Father, my Chief Shepherd, my Jehovah-Jireh, my everything. You know Father, as I awake this morning and thanked You for waking me up, I went down memory lane in thinking how you have bought me through so many, many things throughout my life. I was thinking about my illness and how you have saved me from death so many times. I know that I am still here for a reason. Father, as I was thinking of the things you bought me through, I thought about times past and how you healed then too. I thought about how you healed Peter's mother in law with a touch, not a word but You just touch her hand and the fever left her. I thought about when you use to go out teaching and preaching the gospel and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. While thinking on these things, it came to me that my same Father who healed in times past is still healing today. And, I can testify to that. I am thankful that You are the same yesterday, today and forever. You can heal with a touch or a word. I thank You because You tell us to claim these promises of healing for healing today.

With that being said Father, I am thanking You for healing me. I thank You for loving me so much that You healed me. I am also thanking You for healing Kia. I thank You for healing my friend Kim. Father, I thank You for healing those that I don't even know about. I thank You because I know the one true Healer and when someone comes to me with an ailment, I know who to send them to. And I know that if it is Your will for their lives, You will do the same for them. I thank You that throughout the healing process for me, You taught me patience. My healing did not come overnight but it took time. And through that time, You taught me so much and during that time of discovery, You were with me the whole while. I Love You so Much and I thank You for being my Father.

I thank YOU Lord for the hope that you fill me with that 1 day YOU will come for us. As my tears of JOY roll down my face I see YOU God in all your Glory. Thank You Jesus for taking care of me like you do. I love you too Jesus. Your my hero and my perfect roll model, my friend, my Father, my God. I lift up the name of Jesus for ALL the Glory that HE deserves. Thank You for my life and CFS. Amen

Father, I thank You for getting me home safe and sound. I thank You for a wonderful day at work. I thank You for using me the way that You do. I thank You for loving and saving me. I love you.

Father, I thank you because there is no God like You. Holy Spirit of God, I thank You for visiting and staying with this spirit of mine. I thank You for inspiriing my thoughts and forgiving me for the thoughts that are not of you. I thank You for suggesting my decisions and forgiving me and helping throught the wrong decisions. For my steps are ordered by You and I thank you for forgiving me and putting me back on track when I stray. I thank you for being with me in my silence, my speech; in company and in solitude. I thank You for being with me in haste and in leisure; in the freshness of the morning and in the evening. I thank You for Your Grace that I can rejoice in your presence. I love you.

Father, I'm not feeling well today. But, Ithank You for the strength to praise and thank You anyway. I thank You for Your healing power and the promises of healing You gave us. I am thanking You right now for healing my body. I thank You for the air that we breathe and the sun that's shining. I thank You Father for all that You do and for All that You are. I love you.

Father, I thank You that I feel better today. You know that I wasn't feeling very well yesterday but You sustained me and I thank You. I thank You for this beautiful day. I thank You for the wind that's blowing and the cool breeze. I thank You for the birds and trees. Your creation is absolutely beautiful. I thank You that through Your precious Son Jesus Christ, my name is written in the Lambs book of Life and that one day, we will all meet face to face. I thank You for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for all of those who keep me lifted in their prayers. Father, You know the needs of those more than I do. I am thanking You for Your grace. I thank You for providiing for us, protecting us, leading and guiding us, and loving us. I love you.

Lord, I am thankful for my wonderful husband who You have blessed me with. I am thankful for my family. Thank You for this beautiful day and for those who will give their lives to You. I thank You for those who will make the most important decision in their lives this day. The decision to confess their sins and make You through Your Son Jesus Christ the Lord of their lives. I thank You for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You this day for the sick that You have healed and the hungry that You have fed. I thank You for those You have delivered from abusive relationships. drugs and alcohol and abusers of themselves. I thank You for your delivering Power. I thank You that You are the God of the universe and that all things goes through You first. I love You dearly.

Father, I thank You for this beautiful day that You have blessed us with. I thank You for my husband and my family. I thank You for Your Holy Spirit that teaches and guides me. Father, You are so good to me and I thank You for saving me and bringing me through my trials in life. I thank You because when I feel down and out, it is You who lifts me up. It is You who sustains me, heals me, provide for me and protect me. I thank You for all You are to me. I love You...

Back