Lord, Today I Am Thankful For...

Good morning Father. I want to thank You for waking me up this morning and getting me to work safe and on time. I thank You for this beautiful rainy morning. I thank You for my husband and family. I thank You for my mother. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ and all of those who will give their lives to You this day. I thank You for each day that You bless us with because it is a day that a lost soul hears Your words of salvation and make the decision to believe in what Jesus did for us on the cross. They then ask for Your forgiveness and give their lives to You. So, I thank You for each and every day that You give us. I know that You do not wish any to perish and Your patience is so very great towards us. I thank You for protecting Your children here on this earth while You wait for the lost to come to You. We will go through trials and tribulations here until You come for us or You call us home. But while we are here, You promised to never leave us nor forsake us. We never have to worry about going through any trial or tribulation alone. I thank You and I Love You so very much.

Good morning Lord. Thank you for a sunny day. Thank you for opening my eyes to your truth, and opening my ears so I can hear the truth, and my mouth so I can tell the truth of your word. You know what Jesus.....Your the bestest Father a human could ever have. Wow! Lord you never cease to amaze me in a good way. I love you Papa Jesus
Hallelujah

Good morning Father... I just want to say thank You this morning and I Love You so very much. I thank You for all that You accomplish through Your children. I thank You for how You bless us, watch over us, provide for us, and Your loving Spirit. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for all of those who will give their lives to You this day. I thank You for each and every day You so graciously give us. I thank You for Your patience towards us. I thank You for my husband and my family. Father, I thank You for using me in whatever way You desire to use me. I just thank You. I LOVE YOU....

Good morning Father. I want to thank You for a wonderful Mother's Day on yesterday. I thank You for this beautiful day. Father, I thank You for blessing me so that I could do something small for my co-workers on Friday for Mothers Day. I thank You for my mother still being here with me and I thank You for all of those You have placed in my life. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ and for those who will give their lives to You this day. I thank You for Your patience and Grace. By Your grace, the lost have yet another day to come to You in prayer. I thank You for Your word. For it is a wonder working power and it is alive. I thank You for all that You are doing in my life; everything You have done and for things to come. I thank You for all that You have bought me through. I Love You So Very Much....

Good morning Father. You are my Chief Shepherd, My Jehovah Rapha. You are my everything from the time I get up in the morning and through the night while I sleep. I thank You for being with me every moment of the day and night. I thank You that You are in my heart and You speak to me and talk with me and laugh with me. I thank You for all that You have provided for me and for saving me from near death. I know that You have me here and all of Your children here on this earth for a reason. For whatever the reason is, I thank You because whatever it is You have called us to do, I know that You will equip us to do it and You will be with us through it. I thank You and Love You so very much.

Good morning Father. I thank You for waking me and my husband up this morning and getting us to work safely. I just want to thank You for saving me. I thank You for loving me so much that You gave Your precious Son for not only me but for all of us who would come to know and love You. Thank You for loving us before we even knew YOU. I Love You.

Good morning Father. I thank You for a wonderful weekend and this beautiful morning. I thank You that I was able to make my final car note. I thank You for blessing me with my car. I thank You for my family and friends. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. And, I thank You for all of those who will give their lives to You this day. THANK YOU JESUS!!!! My spirit is just jumping for joy this morning Lord. Just thinking of Your goodness and all that You have done for me. I thank You for all of the ups and downs that You have allowed in my life. Through each and every one of them was a lesson. You know that I am a work in progress so I thank You for the lessons even though I am still learning the lesson hehehe...I thank You for all the patience You have towards me. I thank You for how Your Holy Spirit convicts me when the old me wants to peak out. Most of all Father, I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for all of our sins. I thank You for giving me the heart to hear Your word, accept Your word, and accept Your Son Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Hallelujah!!! Praise God!!! The Most High...I LOVE YOU

Thank YOU Jesus I'm still alive to tell you from my human status that I Love you. Thank you 4 being my God and savior. Amen

Good morning my Jehovah Rapha; my Jehovah Jireh. I love You so much. I just want to thank You for everything. I thank You for my husband, family, and friends. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ and I lift the lost up to You this day for salvation. Father God, I thank You for sending people who are filled with Your Holy Spirit out to those who need to hear Your word. I thank You for those who will stop...Listen... and accept You as their Lord and Savior THIS DAY!! I thank you for my job, my transportation all of which You provided for me. I thank You for waking my up this morning and that I am able to say THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU so VERY MUCH!!!!

Good morning Father. I thank You for this wonderful blessed day that you have awaken me to. I thank You for all of those who will give their lives to You this day. I thank You for my mother, husband and all family members and friends. Father, I have a very dear friend whose father is very ill. My friend is so tired and just absolutely drained. I am asking and thank You right now for anwered prayer. Help her to give the whole thing to You. Father, let her know that she cannot carry this alone. Father, You said in Your word to, Come to me all who are weary and burdened and You will give us rest. You said that Your yoke is easy and Your burden is light. I am thanking You for being with her and helping her through this time she is experiencing with her dad being sick. I am lifting the whole family up to You for comfort, healing and for those who do not know You; salvation. I thank You right now in the name of Jesus. I want to thank You most of all for Your Son Jesus Christ. Without Jesus, I would not be able to have this conversation with You now because I would not know You and I would be a lost soul. Thank You so much for loving all of us as much as You do. I LOVE YOU TOO :)

Good morning Father. I ask for your forgiveness for allowing my fellowship with you on my way to work to be interrupted. But my husband just made me so mad this morning. You know that we normally stop off at the gas station every morning to get gas. When I pulled up and saw him smoking a cigarette right in front of the gas tank, I just could not believe it. I mean, who does that??? Who has a lighted cigarette right in front of where you pump your gas??? Father, was I wrong to ask him if he was crazy? Was I wrong to ask him what is wrong with him? If I was wrong in inquiring, please reveal it to my heart and I will apologize to him today. Father, just reveal to his heart that I love him and that is why I reacted the way I did. I dwelled on that scene all the way to work and that prevented me from my fellowship with You. Please forgive me for allowing that to happen. But I love my husband and I thank You for him. I just have a problem with him doing things that could possibly cause harm to him.

I thank You for waking us up this morning. I thank You for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for our sins. I Love You so very much.

Hello Father. I thank You for loving me as much as You do. For loving me before I even knew You. For loving me even when I don't listen. For loving me in spite of myself. I thank You for just LOVING ME the way that only You can. I LOVE YOU TOO.

Good afternoon Father. I just wanted to say that I Love You and thank You for waking my up to this beautiful day. And, for this long holiday weekend.

Good day Father. I thank you for the long weekend that I had. I thank You for keeping me safe. I thank You for the air that we breathe, the beautiful blue sky, the birds that sing. I thank you for all the beauty that You have placed here on this earth for us to see and enjoy. I thank You for loving us. I LOVE YOU TOO..

Good morning Father. First, let me say that I thank You for the long weekend I had. It was very nice and I did get some rest. Now, I am back to work and I thank You that I have a job to come to. I thank You for my entire family, friends and all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for this beautiful day because this day of "grace" is a day that a lost soul can be saved. I thank You almighty for all of those who will hear your words of salvation, and confess with their mouth and believe in their hearts that we all are sinners and it was by the blood of Your Son Jesus Christ that a way was made for us to be delivered from the darkness and placed in the marvelous light. I thank You that this gift is a free gift from You to us. We can do nothing to earn this gift. The only thing we need do is believe and accept. Thank You Father God for loving us so much that You gave Your only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. I LOVE YOU TOO

Good morning my Heavenly Father. I love you so much. I just wanted to say that to You. Thank You for waking me up on this beautiful morning. I thank You for the time I had in the car on my way to work to worship You. I thank You for all of those who will give their lives to You on this day of grace. I thank You for all of the beauty that You designed and placed here for us to see and enjoy. And, this is only a taste of things to come from You to us; your children. Again, I LOVE YOU.

Good morning Father. You are my Everlasting Father; You are my Dwelling Place. You are my everything. I thank You for this beautiful rainy morning. I thank You for my husband and entire family. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for this day of "grace." I thank You for all of those who will give their lives to You this day of "grace." I thank You for all the problems You will solve today. I thank You for all the sick You will heal today. I thank You for all the hungry that You will feed today. I thank You for the broken hearts that You will comfort today. I thank You for all that You are to all of us and our many needs. Not one of them slip through Your mighty hands. I LOVE YOU DEARLY.....

Father, the weather was bad on my way home and a lot of the roads was flooded and the water was rising so fast that it came halfway up my tires. I thank You for leading me in another direction. I thank You for keeping me calm and my mind on you. It would be so easy to panic and get into an accident when driving in those conditions. You guided me all the way home and I thank YOU. I am also lifting up all of those who are still out there in the rain. I am lifting up those that I saw getting stuck on the flooded roads. Father, I thank You for allowing them to get to their locations; picking up their children, or trying to get home. I thank You for keeping them all safe. I thank You for filling them with the patience that You gave to me. Thank YOU and I LOVE YOU :)

Good morning Father. I thank You so very much for allowing me to get home Friday from work. You know we had a major storm and flooding was everywhere. I thank You for leading me right home and keeping my eyes and mind on YOU the whole time. I thank You for your protection. I thank You for waking me up on this beautiful day and that I have a job to come to. I thank You for not allowing my car to flood or get stuck during the flooding. I thank You for this day of "grace" I thank you for all of those who will give their lives to YOU this day. Thank YOU JESUS for what You did for us by dying on the Cross for our SINS!!!! I thank YOU and I LOVE YOU so very much. I thank You for my husband and my entire family. Father, I am lifting up the family members of mine who do not know You as their personal LORD and SAVIOR. I thank You for all of those who have love ones or friends that they are lifting up to YOU as well. I thank YOU for saving them. Father, I thank You that Your LOVE reaches through all four corners of the earth and is saving in places we probably haven't heard of. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You that one day we shall all meet and have the greatest celebration ever!!!! But until then, I will continue to be busy for YOU. I LOVE YOU....

Here is a song for those of you who are going through something in your life. Always remember that God promises to never leave us nor forsake us. He promises to guide his children and we are under his protection. We have been given his HOLY SPIRIT. We are children of the KING!!!! So, when you feel that you are all alone, and that God is not listening to YOU, he hears every cry, complaint, concern, cheer, mourn. HE HEARS IT ALL!!! Just take it one step at a time. During our time of tribulation, God is preparing us, building our character, preparing us for Heaven!!!! But he is always with us in everything we go through. Just TRUST GOD to see you through.

Hi Papa Jesus :) I wasn't feeling too good today. But I prayed to you and you helped me. So Papa I'm ready to catch that ball that you tossed me, I got it I got it hehe. I love you Poppy. I patiently await your return. Wow YOU are truly amazing! Whewwww! Sorry for crying Poppy but I'm just happy because of you. Me wuv you Poppy

Back