Lord, Today I Am Thankful For...

Good morning Father. I just want to say thank You for this day. This is the day that the LORD has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I Love YOU so much. I thank You for all of those who will give their lives to YOU this day. I thank You for my entire family and friends. I thank You for saving me Father. I thank You for the patience that You had with me and the heart that You gave to me. I thank You that You chose me and named me from before the foundations of the world. I thank You for thinking of me and loving me so much that You want me to spend eternity with YOU. And, not just me but the millions of other children You have here. I thank You for saving all of us through the blood of Your Son Jesus Christ. I thank You Jesus for dying on the cross for all of our sins. That whosoever believeth in You shall not perish but have everlasting life. I await that great and mighty celebration of when we all meet. That great dinner and the day that I will be able to see YOU face to face and give YOU a great big hug and say "Thank You So Very Much." I LOVE YOU DEARLY....

Good morning Father. Thank You for waking me up this morning with the energy to prepare my breakfast and for the medicine I take. I thank You for my husband who is a wonderful man. I thank You for this day as this is another day of grace. I thank You for all of those who will give their lives to You this day. I thank You for all of those that You have used to spread the good news and for those who listened, understood and accepted. I thank You for those who in Syria who has given their lives to You and bless those who planted the seeds of faith. Father, I thank You for watching over us and keeping our eyes on You. Even in the midst of trials and tribulations, You are right there with us and bringing us through. I thank You for loving us so much that You gave Your on begotten Son to die in our place. Without that act of true unconditional love, we would all be lost today. I thank You for all that You have provided for me and my family. I thank You for our home, our transportation and I thank You for our jobs. I thank You for all that You have done and for the things to come. I LOVE YOU

Good day Father. I thank You for the time I had off to work. I really needed the rest. I thank You that I have a job to go back to tomorrow. Thank You for saving me and loving me the way that You do. I thank You for my husband as today is his birthday. I thank You for this time we have to share together. I thank You for my mother, family and friends. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. Father, I thank You for this day of grace. This day that a lost soul will come to know You as their redeemer. I thank You for all of those who have and will give their lives to You this day. Father, I thank You for this day...This day of "GRACE." I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Good morning Poppy. Thank you for the good rest last night. You knocked me out good, I needed that.
Thank you for a most gorgeous day that you made. I haven't seen one of these in a while Lord WOW! Thank you for all your blessings that you have so graciously bestowed upon me Jesus. I'm stumped for words Lord but you know what is in my heart.........I love you

Good morning Father. I just want to thank You for this time that I have to talk with You this morning. I get to work early enough that I have this private time with You. Thank You so very much. I also want to thank You for the worship time I have with You in the morning as I drive to work. I thank You because "Prayer" changes things. I thank You because You hear the prayers of Your children. I thank You that not only do You hear us but You answer us. We know that by faith You will answer the prayers of the saints. I thank You for waking me up this morning and getting me to work safely. I thank You for the time I had off from work and the rest I was able to get. I thank You for my husband and entire family. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. You know that ever since I left my other job because they relocated, and getting very sick afterwards, I always thanked You for my next job. Even when the recession was so very bad, I thanked You anyway. I just knew that You would come through for me. You blessed me with a term position. Well, because of You, they have made the term position a permanent position and made an offer to me. Father, thank You so very much because I had been thanking You for a job for a year and I did not know when it was coming but I knew that in Your time it would come. Thank You for helping me to wait patiently on the Lord. I thank You for renewing my strength when I got weak. I thank You for being my Jehovah-Jireh (my provider). I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and thank You for giving me this position. I still need You to be with me because I didn't get this job on my own and I can't keep it on my own. I NEED YOU!!!

Father, I thank You for this day of "grace." For this is another day that You have given the lost to come to You through Your Son Jesus Christ. I thank You for those who will hear, understand and accept Your offer of salvation through the blood of Your Son, Jesus Christ. I thank You that by faith, they will believe. I thank You for this day and all of those who will be called "Children of God." I LOVE YOU

The words of God are powerful and they do move mountains. Take some time and talk to God. Tell Him how you feel, tell Him what you are going through, thank Him for the good and the bad, thank Him for bringing you through your trial, thank Him for giving you the patience to wait on the Lord. Prayer changes everything.

Good morning Father. How are you this morning? I am just fine thanks. I thank You for waking me up this morning and getting me to work safely and on time. I thank You for the people You have placed in my life and those lives You have placed me in. I thank You for this beautiful day. I thank You for this day of "grace." I thank You for those who will give their lives to You this day. I thank You for my family and all of my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Father, I am lifting my brother up to You this morning. Father, it seems like he has to learn the same lessons over and over. He continues to circle around that same brick wall. Father, open his eyes and ears to see the lessons You are showing him. Open his ears to hear the people You are using to speak to him through. Let him see and understand that You love him and everything that he is going through is for a reason. Let him know that You are trying to teach him something. I also want to lift up his fiance' who I believe You have placed in his life. Father, give her the patience to endure this trial with him. She loves him so very much and she wants to marry him so much. Father, help them through this and bring them closer together. Thank You for answering my prayer and I LOVE YOU.....

I just want to say I love you Papa Jesus. Im tired and I'm going to sleep. I will dream about you tonight :)

Good morning Father. I thank You for a good night sleep last night. I was so tired at work yesterday. I thank You for waking me up this beautiful morning. I thank You for this day of "grace." Another day that a lost soul will make the decision to leave the life of darkness and embrace Your wonderful light. I thank You for all of the workers out in the field helping those lost souls realize that You love us all and died for us all on the cross. I thank You for those who are out there teaching Your true words of salvation with the help and guidance of Your Holy Spirit. I thank you for all of those You are using to help build the body of the church.

Lord, I thank You for blessing my brother with this job. He is in an interview as I type this and I am claiming this job for him. I thank you for blessing my cousing with his job yesterday and I thank You because You are in the midst of it all. You are right there helping us and leading us right where you want us to go.

Well, right in the middle of thanking You for my brother's job he calls me and said everything looks great and he has to return on Monday to get a list of the available jobs for him. He will be working within 2 weeks. I thank You so much Father for hearing my prayers and answering them. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

Good morning Father. I thank You for this beautiful day. We are expecting a heat wave and with the humidity, it will feel like 100 degrees. That's hot!!!! Although I like the cooler weather, I thank You for the days. I thank You that whether it's hot or cold, it is still a day of "grace." It is still a day that a lost soul can come to You for salvation. It is still a day that a hungry child will be fed. A day that an abused spouse, child or friend will be delivered. I thank You for these days because You are still working in the midst. I thank You for my husband and family. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for this site. I thank You that we have a place to come to and ask for prayer; we have a place to come to for worshipping, thanking You for answered prayer.

I thank You for our daughter graduating high school and now preparing for college. Father, I ask You to keep her safe and to keep her mind on You. I LOVE YOU.....

Good morning Father. I thank You for this beautiful morning. It is suppose to be a hot one today. Thank You for keeping me safe a cool. I thank You for all of those who will be saved today. I thank You for all of my brothers and sister in Christ. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

Good morning Father. Thank You for this beautiful day. I thank You for the most AWESOME worship I had with YOU late last night. I had a wonderful time with You last night. I thank You for the time that we spent together. I want to lift my cousin up to You this day. Father, he is going through so much right now and I know that You are with him. I also know that You are teaching him something. I know that You are bringing him closer to You; I know that You want him to depend and look to You. I thank You for being with Him as You show him what You are showing him. I know that when Your children go through trials and tribulations and as alone and as helpless as we may feel, You are in the midst of it and You are in complete control. Father, open his heart to hear You speaking in that soft wonderful voice. I also lift my brother up to You for guidance and protection.

I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for all of those who will give their lives to You this day. I thank You for CFS. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters here on this site. Father, I also lift up all of those here at CFS who are going through a trial. For whatever the situation is, I thank You for being with them; guiding, protecting and providing.

I thank You for all that You have done in my life. I thank You for all that You have bought me through. I thank You for each trial and tribulation that You bought me through. Yes, You bought me through because if You had not been in the midst of it, and in control of it, I would not be here today. I thank You for all that You have bestowed upon me. The many blessings that You shower upon me daily. I thank You for my family and friends. I thank You for my job, my transporation. I thank You for food to eat with my medicine. I thank You for clothes to wear, for the air that we breathe. I thank You for all that You are and for being my Chief Shepherd, my Jehovah Jireh, for being my all and all. For without You I would be nothing. I thank You most for Your Son Jesus Christ who died for our sins. Thank You Jesus for making us FREE!!!! I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!

Hello Father. How are you? I know You are just fine. I thank You for being my Jehovah-Jireh. You are my Almighty God; my beginning and end. Well, this morning we have been up since 2am to take my husband's mother to the emergency room. Lord, please heal whatever is wrong with her. I lift her up to You for healing. I thank glad and thankful to You that she is Your child. She knows You and I thank You that she is calling upon You as well. I just want to thank You for all that You do and have done. I thank You for a home to live in, a job to go to, transportation to get where I need to get to, I thank You for my medicine and food to eat. Father, I thank You for the air that we breathe, the birds that sing, the rain, the sun, and the moon. I thank You for all You have created including us. I thank You for saving me and that one day we will see You face to face and to never be separated from one another again. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for all of those who will come to know You and accept You as their Lord and Savor on this day.

Father, we've had some pretty hot hot days. I thank You that through this heat wave, You are protecting us. I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!

Good morning Father. I thank You for your saving grace. I thank You for loving us the way that You do. Father, we just had a major storm and millions of people lost power. I know that You know that. But a lot of the people still don't have power yet. I am asking that You sustain the people who still don't have power and air conditioning in this heat. Father, cool their spirits and give the companies who are trying to return the power to those who do not have power endurance to see it to the end. Father, I thank You for this day. It is suppose to be a hot one. But even in the midst of this heat, there will be people coming to You for salvation. You are just amazing!!! There will be that person who will give their life to You and You will come for us. Your patience is amazing in that You wait for us and protect us until we come to You. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for those You are keeping cool in this heat. I thank You for the relief of this heat that You have made available to those who need it. I thank You that one day we will all meet and see You face to face and we will never be separated from You again. I thank You for the protection that You provide to us during the night and day. Father, I lift up parents who has lost children. The children who has lost parent (s). I lift up to You all of those who are in need of comfort, protection, guidance, and salvation. I thank You for my job, transportation, a place to live and most of all, I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for my sins and knowing that I will see You one day face to face and rejoice in Your love. I have a big hug for You when I see You :) I love You so very much.

Good morning Father. I thank You for being my Heavenly Father. The one who looks out for me, protect me, guide me, and love me. I thank You for being our all Powerful God. The maker of Heaven and earth and all that is on the earth. I thank You for my family and friends. I thank You for my job, transportation, food to eat and clothes to wear. I thank You for my health and still have my mind. I thank You for the strength that You give to me. I thank You for my faith that I have in You. I thank You for all of my prayers that You have answered and for those You did not answer because I know that You know what is best for me. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for this day. This, another day of Grace. A day that a lost soul will come to You for salvation. I thank You for all of the new brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You Father for Your Son Jesus Christ who died on the Cross for our Sins. I thank You for Your Holy Spirit who lives in each and every believer. I thank You for the new Heaven and Earth to come. I thank You that all of us, your children will live for eternity with You. I thank You for loving us so much that You made all of these carefully thought out provisions for us. Because You love us just that much. I LOVE YOU TOO.

Good morning Father. Thank You for waking me up this morning and getting me to work safe and on time. I thank You for a good night's sleep last night. Well, you know that we have to take a small trip today and that I am leaving early. We are taking my husband's daughter and her best friend to college to register for their classes. Father, be with us, guide and keep us close to You. All of our lives are in Your hands and You are our only deliverer. So, I thank You for a nice and safe trip and to come back home safe. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ and I thank You for this day because it is a day that a lost soul will come to know You and accept You as their LORD and SAVIOR. I thank You for my job and all the things You have blessed me with on this earth. I thank You that I have the strength to work, I thank You for blessing me with a family. I thank You for blessing me in so that I was able to get some of the things my step daughter needs for college. I am starting to realize just how expensive it is to prepare. I thank You for blessing us to be able to help. Father, I lift up to You all the depressed, all the abused, all the neglected, all the hungry, and sick, the hurt and broken hearted. Father, I lift them all up to You first for salvation; then for healing of the heart, mind, and body. You are our deliverer from any circumstance. I want You to know that I LOVE YOU DEARLY and thank You for this day of "GRACE".

Good morning Father. I thank You so much for allowing us to make it to the college to get my step-daughter and her best friend registered safely. I thank You for this beautiful day. Oh, Father, they had such a good time yesterday walking around the campus and getting familiar with it all. I remember when she was three years old and stuck to us like glue. Now, she is a beautiful young lady now. I am so grateful to You for placing her in my life and placing me in her life. I love You so much Father because You know what's best for us even when we don't know for ourselves. You know what's best for us even when we thing we don't want it. When my children went home to be with You at such early ages, I thought I would never want to be around children. I thought it would hurt much too bad and that was a place I did not want to visit. I was afraid and did not want to get close to children. But You made me face those fears and I wasn't alone. You were with me the whole time holding me, wiping my tears, and reminding me that I will see my children again one day. But for now, I need you here. There is much work to be done. I remember You telling me that it is not my time yet. Yes, I remember. I am trying to hold back the tears as I watch this beautiful young lady get ready to prepare for her college education. Father, I am lifting her up to You for protection, for healing, for renewed strength. Father, let her know that she is not alone when she feels afraid. Father, comfort her when she feels lonely and homesick. Father, she is Your child and she is in Your hands.

I thank You for all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I thank You for this day of "Grace." This is a day that a lost soul will come to the knowledge of You and accept You as their LORD and SAVIOR. I thank You for my friends and family. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH and I await Your return and we can see You face to face!!!! I have a big hug for You :)

Good afternoon Father. Thank You for being with us. I thank You for the rain last night and for us not loosing power. We are just about done with getting everything my husband's daughter need for college. I thank You for blessing us that we can get these things for her. I thank You for waking me up this morning. Even though I did not get much sleep last night, You did allow me to get some extra sleep this morning before coming in. I thank You for my husband, family and friends. I thank You for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ. Father, I thank You for continuing to be with us, guiding and protecting us, providing for us. I thank You for watching over us and delivering us. I thank You for saving us, re-assuring us, sealing us with Your Holy Spirit. I thank You for the beauty of the earth that You made for us. I thank You for this day. For this is a day that a lost soul will come to the saving knowledge of You and they will confess make You Lord of their lives. So, I thank You for each day; whether, extremely hot!!! Someone will be saved, extremely cold!!!! Someone will be saved. When it seems like the bottom has fallen from below me. I am preserved and under Your care. But, a lost soul will be saved. I thank You for each and every day. I thank You for the good and the bad. A Lost Soul Will Be Saved. Whatever I'm going through I know that You are with me and that I am not alone even if I feel like I am alone. For You are my ROCK!!!! You are my REFUGE!!!!! But, in all that I go through and knowing that You are with me through it all, Your saving Power, Mercy, and GRACE is still saving; is still reaching out to the Lost; is still preserving the elements of this place You gave to us to dwell in. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

But, I want to lift up my husband's daughter to You. Father, protect her, bring her back to You. I can see something in her and she is drifting. She is beginning to follow the ways of the world. Bring her back. I asked You a long time ago to make her a woman of God. I knew that when I made that request, she would go through some things in life. I know that she has to in order to be the woman You called her to be. But Father, I am asking You to continue to watch and protect her especially while she's away at school. I have been having extended conversations with her lately. But sometimes you can talk so much that you wonder if it's sinking in. Is it going in and staying and leaving right out. I remember in my younger days when my mother and grandmother would say things to me and it did not really hit me what they said until I became an adult. Father, don't let her forget what I am saying to her. Store it in her heart like You did me. Store it in her mind so that she can remember one day. She may not listen now but Your words are powerful and You said that Your words do not come back to You void. Your words will accomplish what it is set out to do. So, I am claiming victory right now, this day and everyday moving forward in her life. Take control and give her the strength, the desire, the will to say "no" to things she should and say "yes" to those things acceptable to You.

I THANK YOU because I know that You hear my plea!!! I LOVE YOU because You first loved me and even before I knew You, You called me to be Your child!!! I PRAISE YOUR HOLY NAME because Your are WORTHY to be PRAISED!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!

Good morning Father. Thank You for Your "Grace" that allowed me to wake up this morning. I thank You for my family and friends. I thank You for allowing us to have a good night's sleep.

Father, this morning I am lifting up all of those in Colorado who has lost a child, friend, husband, wife, mother, or son. It was a tragedy and I am thanking You for sending You Holy Spirit to touch them all, comfort them all and sending Your children to help those hurting through this. I pray that they were our brothers and sisters in Christ and are home with You. For those who are not saved, Father, send someone to them who knows Your words and is guided and instructed by Your Holy Spirit to minister to them. Help them understand the importance of having You in their lives. That when unthinkable things like this happens, yes you will hurt but knowing that they are with our Heavenly Father and that if they are a child of God they will meet again. Send someone to them who will very sensitively tell them about You and as tragic as this was, You (God) are still in control. Open their hurting hearts to hear You speak ever so gently to their hearts. Help them understand what You are saying and to make the decision and say "Yes" to you. I thank You for this day of "Grace" This is a day that a lost soul will give their life to You. I thank You for each day that You give to us. Each day is precious and none of us know when a day will be our last. I am sure that those who went to the movies did not think that it was their last night on earth. I lift up all the hurting to You this day for salvation first, then, healing.

As for the person who committed this crime. I am lifting him up to You for salvation. As awful and unthinkable as it is, You said that You don't want any to perish but all to come to repentance. Lord, something made this young man snap. I am not going to judge him but pray for him as You instruct us to do. I am lifting this man up to You for salvation, for deliverance, for healing, and for restoration. He will have to pay for what he did I know but I am asking You to send someone to him that knows Your words of salvation. Father, let Your Holy Spirit work through this person of Your chosen and talk to this lost person about You in a way that he will understand, and accept You. Deliver him from the evil that has him in bondage. Open his heart to hear You speak to his heart. Once he opens his heart to Your truth, and accept You, the devil has to flee from him.

All of us have a certain amount of time here on earth before we go to our final destination. This earth is not it. We don't know when it will be or how it will happen. But as long as we have Jesus, we can confidently know that no matter when or how it happens, we will finally rest in Jesus and be with him forever. Those who do not know Jesus as their Savor, will spend eternity without him. And, that is where we come in as Your children. We must be about our Father's business by spreading the God's good news. So, when I thank You father for each day of Grace. It is a day that You give a lost soul a chance to come to You for salvation. It is another day that You give a lost soul a chance to know You and learn of You and what You did for us. It is another day that Your children can tell someone about You Jesus and all that You did for all of us including that lost soul that need to hear it.

I continue to thank You for each day of Grace. I thank You for comforting the lives of those who has lost loved ones not just in Colorado but all over the world. I am thanking You for reaching past their hurt and giving them a listening ear and heart. I thank You for the love that You have for us. I thank You that in the midst of whatever we go through, the battle is not ours but Yours. I TRUST AND LOVE YOU DEARLY.

Good morning Father. I thank You for this beautiful day. I thank You for this day that a lost soul will come to know You and accept You as their Lord and Savior. I thank You that I know You as my Lord and Savior. I thank You for Your Son Jesus Christ who died on the cross for all of our sins. That whosoever believeth in You shall not perish but have ever lasting life. I thank You for Your plan of salvation that You so carefully planned out. I thank You for my family and friends. I thank You for being my all and all; my Jehovah Jireh, my absolute everything. I just want to say thank You this morning and I LOVE YOU...

Goooooood day Papa Jesus :) Thank you for another day. Thank you for my health. As I sit on the porch this day I listen to the Eagles chirping. It reminds me of how free we are when we accept YOUR precious name Jesus as Lord and savior.
When I fall Lord I try to get back up as fast as I can. YOU are my strength and without YOU LORD I am a spineless jellyfish. When I focus on YOU Jesus I get an overwhelming sense of peace and joy. The tears flow freely as I pray to you. No I'm not sad Poppy, I;m happy. If it wasn't for you Lord I would have absolutely nothing. As long as I have YOU God I have EVERYTHING. I;m stumped for words Jesus.....................WOW.......my heart is talking to you

Back