Memory

Psalm91

Inactive
Memory

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]A 90-year-old couple were having problems [/FONT][FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]with their memory,[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]so they decided to go to their doctor to get checked out to make sure[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]nothing was wrong with them.[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]They explained to the doctor about the problems[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]they were having with their memory.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]After checking the couple out, the doctor told them [/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]that they were in good health,[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]however, the best thing to do was to start writing things[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]down and make notes to help them to remember things. [/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]Later that night while watching television, the man got up[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]from his chair and his wife asked,[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]"Where are you going?" He replied, "To the kitchen." She asked,[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]"Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?" He replied, "Sure honey."[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]She then asked him, "Don't you think that you should write it down[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]on a note so you can remember it?" He said, "No, I can remember that." [/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]She then said, "Well I would also like some chocolate syrup on top.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]You had better write that down because I know you'll forget that." [/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]He said, "I can remember that, you want a bowl of ice cream [/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]with chocolate syrup." [/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]She replied, "Well I also would like whipped cream on top.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]I know you will forget that so you better write it down." [/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]Now irritated, he said, "I don't need to write that down! [/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]I can remember that." He then goes down stairs to the kitchen.[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]After about 20 minutes he returned from the kitchen[/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]and handed her a plate of bacon and eggs. [/FONT]

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]She stared at the plate for a moment and said angrily:[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]"I TOLD you to write it down! You forgot my toast!"[/FONT]

Hard of Hearing
An old man decided his old wife was getting hard of hearing. So he called her doctor to make an appointment to have her hearing checked. The doctor said he could see her in two weeks, and meanwhile there's a simple, informal test the husband could do to give the doctor some idea of the dimensions of the problem.
"Here's what you do. Start about 40 feet away from her, and speak in a normal onversational tone and see if she hears you. If not, go to 30 feet, then 20 feet, and so on until you get a response."
So that evening she's in the kitchen cooking dinner, and he's in the living room, and he says to himself, "I'm about 40 feet away, let's see what happens."
"Honey, what's for supper?"
No response.
So he moves to the other end of the room, about 30 feet away. "Honey, what's for supper?"
No response.
So he moves into the dining room, about 20 feet away. "Honey, what's for supper?"
No response.
On to the kitchen door, only 10 feet away. "Honey, what's for supper?".
No response.
So he walks right up behind her. "Honey, what's for supper?"
"For the fifth time, CHICKEN

Three Elderly Sisters
Three sisters, ages 92, 94, and 96, live in a house together. One night the 96-year-old draws a bath. She puts one foot in a pauses. She yells down the stairs, "Was I getting in or out of the bath?"
The 94-year-old yells back, "I don't know. I'll come up and see." She starts up the stairs and pauses. Then she yells out, "Was I going up the stairs or down?"
The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea and listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful." She knocks on wood for good measure. She then replies, "I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door."

He he .... I have to write everything down too ...

My problem is that I go to write things down and by the time I find the pen and paper I have forgotten what I was suppose to be writing down.

:smiley10: :smiley310: :smiley10:

My problem is that I go to write things down and by the time I find the pen and paper I have forgotten what I was suppose to be writing down.

Or you write it down then when you need it you can't find the paper! :smiley50:

OOPs .... I am looking for my glasses and they are on top of my head and sometimes I even have them on .... He he .... we have to laugh at ourselves. :smiley10:

Or you write it down then when you need it you can't find the paper! :smiley50:

Oh yea, that's pretty bad too.
embarrhhh.jpg

OOPs .... I am looking for my glasses and they are on top of my head and sometimes I even have them on .... He he .... we have to laugh at ourselves. :smiley10:

How true! How true!

laughing41.bmp

Some people just forget but others like to wear them on their head way because its a cool thing to do :cool:

Back