Men/Women in the Church

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she even makes it to the Bema Seat.
hang on that's not a right statement. just because she is a women preacher does not make her any less saved than you or i.i was pastor at a different church i asked her do mothers day service not one time did she preach she sang and testified

Amen!

The idea that "SHE HOLD FIRM'.........but hold the position of a church pastors proves that she does not hold firm and neither obeys the Word of God!
as usual the god of Religion comes out. they have their doctrine and we all have ours .i am sure there are many who will disagree with your doctrine and might even say "
proves that he does not hold firm and neither obeys the Word of God!
while scripture does say husband of one wife. i do hold to men being the pastor.. but that does not make the woman the heel in Church.

Last edited:
What? Rand was the most ardent individualist of the 20th century! She was atheistic, utterly godless.

I'm VERY CAREFUL about the forums I go to...while there are some good things here, I see too many MEN once again appealing to the ideas of SILLY WOMEN and making them appear godly.

This isn't good. Men are to teach women, but they mustn't teach women unscriptural NONSENSE.

I believe I will stick with WELS as they don't get caught up in INDIVIDUALISTIC SELF WORSHIP.
I apologize to you and it seems to me that somehow and in someway you were offended.

I never want to be the cause of such feelings so I am withdrawing. You be safe and have a great day!

hang on that's not a right statement. just because she is a women preacher does not make her any less saved than you or i.i was pastor at a different church i asked her do mothers day service not one time did she preach she sang and testified
I didn't say it because she is a woman but because it goes contrary to the clear understanding of Scripture.

I asked if you wanted theologically liberal Churches, I take it your answer is 'yes'.
No I did not say yes.

Please don't take my answer as yes.
I'm only interested in the body of Christ and the church Jesus gave his life for.

I'm not here to say let's go to the mormon church or church of scientology or any of those man-made denominational churches. A lot of which are coming out of the US strangely enough. Some self-proclaimed prophet decides he wants to build his own church...and name it after himself or be the pope/pastor/bishop/priest or whatever.

Instead of Jesus Christ being the head.

Shalom

Sort yourselves out peoples. I don't think the battle of the sexes should continue on a Christian Forum.

When children are noisy in school (for most part, its actually the boys who tend to be noisy ones!) and someone is trying to say something, it's often a hard time to get them to be quiet. I imagine it might have been different in a synagogue setting back in the day with women chatting away and sitting apart from the men. It's all about taking turns, and, well Paul would have said men go first. Things most have been VERY noisy and chaotic in churches, but nowadays we have problems with music being quite noisy rather than harmonious. Does any church actually have a CHOIR anymore?

when you say if they make it reminder the bema seat is judgment of works.. not salvation Lets allow God to sort out the women preachers.. if their works is built on wood hay and stubble they will burn
Not sure what you are trying to say here, but clearly only those born again (regenerate) will be at the Bema Seat for rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back