Michael Jr on "Oversaved"

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
I know ... A friend from FB sent me some of his stuff . He is really funny .

Nov 21, 2009
New York
hahahahaha....and the sad thing is, i know someone who's like that. like sometimes, i feel bad because i could just be talking and all of a sudden, he's preaching to me. and i'm like, "AHHHH, GET ME OUT OF HERE." i love Jesus, i really do. but yeah.

Jun 11, 2010
SK, Canada
There really needs to be more comedians like this. This is pure gold! Has anybody noticed that when you'd watch the comedy channel, all you get is vulgar and perverted humor? Can't even watch the comedy channel anymore...

Oh and I just found out that this guy did a movie. He did some stand up comedy for prisoners and some other places. It's called; "Comedy... The Road Less Taken."

Nov 21, 2009
New York
There really needs to be more comedians like this. This is pure gold! Has anybody noticed that when you'd watch the comedy channel, all you get is vulgar and perverted humor? Can't even watch the comedy channel anymore...

Oh and I just found out that this guy did a movie. He did some stand up comedy for prisoners and some other places. It's called; "Comedy... The Road Less Taken."
Tim Hawkin's is really good! He is hilarious!

Jul 27, 2007
Heaven Bound
Yea, I remember those days of being oversaved.

Sorry everyone.