Michael Jr on "Oversaved"

My favorite part was with the vacume cleaner at the end. Hope to see more skits from that guy.

hahahahaha....and the sad thing is, i know someone who's like that. like sometimes, i feel bad because i could just be talking and all of a sudden, he's preaching to me. and i'm like, "AHHHH, GET ME OUT OF HERE." i love Jesus, i really do. but yeah.

There really needs to be more comedians like this. This is pure gold! Has anybody noticed that when you'd watch the comedy channel, all you get is vulgar and perverted humor? Can't even watch the comedy channel anymore...

Oh and I just found out that this guy did a movie. He did some stand up comedy for prisoners and some other places. It's called; "Comedy... The Road Less Taken."

There really needs to be more comedians like this. This is pure gold! Has anybody noticed that when you'd watch the comedy channel, all you get is vulgar and perverted humor? Can't even watch the comedy channel anymore...

Oh and I just found out that this guy did a movie. He did some stand up comedy for prisoners and some other places. It's called; "Comedy... The Road Less Taken."
Tim Hawkin's is really good! He is hilarious!

Yea, I remember those days of being oversaved.

Sorry everyone.

laughiqfq.

Back