Ministry.

shineyourlight8

Sr Encourager Mod
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Ministry.

As some of you guys know, I was called into the ministry earlier. But now, I'm having doubts. I don't know how to get rid of them. I don't know if it's Satan giving me these doubts, or it's just me.

I really want to do it, but is this what God wants? I always keep telling myself, "It's not about me, it's about Him." And with that kind of attitude, I want to do things for HIM, not for myself. I keep praying about it.

My pastor was doing a sermon about something. And I remember this thing he said. If God wants you to be something, he'll tell you three times. And I know I had dreams about it...I think it was three. About my ministering to people. But how am I supposed to know it's from God?

I don't want to do something that God doesn't want me to do. I'm trying not to look at my selfish needs and whatnot but about what He wants.

I need tons of prayer everyone! I just want to do what God wants me to do
icon_smile.gif

I will pray that God give you a clear understanding of what He wants to do in your life.

God bless,

Godbe4me

Thanks everyone! I had another dream of me preaching at my church. But other then that, God hasn't revealed to me just yet. :)

please pray also for me

Praise the Lord Jesus Christ

Who will bring a charge against God’s elect? God is the one who justifies; 34 who is the one who condemns? Christ Jesus is He who died, yes, rather who was raised, who is at the right hand of God, who also intercedes for us. Romans 8:33-34

Back