Miracles ... Do You Believe...?

There are true miracles, and there are false miracles. True miracles give the Lord the glory, honor and praise to his NAME: a false miracle gives another the glory. Listen: "Many shall come in my NAME saying I am Christ, and shall deceive many." The devil tried using truth (the scriptures) to deceive the Lord, and have the Lord throw himself from the pinnacle of the Temple. The serpent will say a truth, and twist it, in order to introduce a lie: "...God has said, you shall not eat of every tree in the garden...", implying that there was more than one tree that was prohibited. Yes, God said that man could eat of every tree, except "...the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil."
"You will know them by their fruits...Many will say to me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied (preached) in your NAME? and in your NAME have cast out devils? and in your NAME done many wonderful works?' And then I will profess unto them, 'I never knew you: depart from me you workers of iniquity.' " The Lord has left us his NAME (Jesus), and it has retained all power: "For there is none other NAME under heaven, given among men, in which we must be saved." The NAME is not solely for the salvation of our souls, but a blessing to man, himself. And if a man is blessed, then so is the fruit of his loins and of his hands!
Therefore, if a miracle glorifies a man (or men) or a denomination it is a false miracle. It must glorify ONLY the Lord Jesus, and the Father (God) through the son.

"Miracle derives from the Latin mirari, to marvel. It indicates an event which surprises whomever witnesses it directly or indirectly. In the environment of Catholic theology, a miracle is defined as a tangible act (i.e. something which is heard, seen, touched, experienced by the person), performed by God through a saint, a fact which goes against, or rather beyond common "laws" of nature, as acknowledged by the particular era in which they occur."

Mario...how would you explain the miracle of Fatima... or the many miracle of the many saints that were performed thru the ages not in their name but in the name of Christ...

Besides apparitions as a miracle, biolocation is another form and has been documented over the ages...
http://www.tanbooks.com/doct/mysteries_marvels.htm

Stigmata is a miracle ... and one Saint had apparitions, biolocation and stigmata, and that is Padre Pio, the following account may be a little long but wonderful to witness :

PADRE PIO (d. 1968), the only priest to bear the Wounds of Our Lord, experienced many mystical favors, not the least of which was bilocation, which he first experienced while he was still a divinity student at San’Elia a Pianisi. The archives of the friary of Santa Maria delle Grazie at San Giovanni Rotondo preserve the original handwritten pages in which the holy student explains what happened. Several days ago I had an extraordinary experience. Around 11:00 p.m. on January 18, 1905, Fra Anastasio and I were in the choir when suddenly I found myself far away in a wealthy home where the father was dying while a child was being born. Then there appeared to me the Most Blessed Virgin Mary who said to me: “I am entrusting this child to you . . . I want you to work with her because one day I wish to adorn myself with her.” I answered, “How is this possible, since I am still a mere divinity student and do not yet know whether I will one day have the fortune and joy of being a priest? And even if I become a priest, how can I take care of this child, since I am so far away?” The Madonna said, “Do not doubt. She will come to you, but first you will meet her at St. Peter’s in Rome.” After that, I found myself again in the choir.

The dying man was Giovanni Battista Rizzani, a fervent Mason who refused to be baptized. At the same time that his wife, Leonilde Rizzani, was praying at his bedside, Padre Pio was having “the extraordinary experience” at San’ Elia a Pianisi. Leonilde looked up and saw a young man wearing a Capuchin habit. As soon as she saw him, the young monk turned and left the room, but when she went to look for him he was nowhere to be found. She soon went into labor pains, gave birth to a baby girl and later returned to her husband’s bedside. A priest soon arrived, and over the objections of his Masonic friends who did not want a priest to minister to him, the dying man looked at the priest and said, “My God, my God. Forgive me!” and died within a few hours. This took place in 1905. After her husband’s death, Leonilde moved to Rome with her children. Seventeen years later, Giovanna, who was named for her father and was born the night of her father’s death, was in St. Peter’s Basilica with a friend when they encountered a young Capuchin who agreed to hear Giovanna’s confession. After confessing, Giovanna and her friend stood close by to speak again with the Capuchin priest, but a guard insisted they leave since the basilica was closed. He also added that no priest was in the basilica to hear confessions. An examination of the confessional by the guard left the two young women confused, since the Capuchin was not there and they had stood there waiting for him to leave and had not seen him.

Later that year Giovanna was shown a picture of Padre Pio, whom she promptly recognized as the priest who had heard her confession. This prompted her to visit San Giovanni Rotondo to see Padre Pio, and she did so with an aunt and several friends. When the Padre saw Giovanna, he smiled and exclaimed, “Why, Giovanna, I know you. You were born the night your father died.” He then revealed that her father had been saved because of her mother’s prayers and his intercession, that he was the priest who had heard her confession in St. Peter’s Basilica, and then told her about his strange experience when he had visited the room of her dying father. He also told her about the vision of Our Lady, who placed her in his charge. Padre Pio then invited her to come often to see him for spiritual direction. Giovanna told her mother all that had taken place, and by comparing Giovanna’s experience to those of her mother, both were convinced that Padre Pio had bilocated twice on their account, once to the death chamber and another time to the confessional. Padre Pio had told Giovanna that it was not in God’s plan for her to enter religious life. She later married and became the Marchioness Boschi of Cesena. She remained a devoted disciple of the holy Padre and gave a detailed deposition before the Archiepiscopal Curia of Manfredonia for the cause of beatification. The Curia compared her document to that written by Padre Pio in 1905 and noted the similarities. The document of Padre Pio was never read by Giovanna and the priest’s bilocations were known up to that time only by his superiors. But there were many other times when Padre Pio was seen at two places during the same time period, sometimes speaking, sometimes not. There were other times when only his presence was detected, or at other times there was the perfume of his stigmata which indicated his presence. A number of these bilocations are mentioned in the many biographies of this holy priest, which prove to be of great wonder and edification to those who study them.

"Miracle derives from the Latin mirari, to marvel. It indicates an event which surprises whomever witnesses it directly or indirectly. In the environment of Catholic theology, a miracle is defined as a tangible act (i.e. something which is heard, seen, touched, experienced by the person), performed by God through a saint, a fact which goes against, or rather beyond common "laws" of nature, as acknowledged by the particular era in which they occur."

Mario...how would you explain the miracle of Fatima... or the many miracle of the many saints that were performed thru the ages not in their name but in the name of Christ...

Beloved, to touch upon the last part of your question first: "...the miracles of the many saints that were performed...". To what saints are you alluding; and to what ages? To which of their (the saints') "miracles" have you been a witness?
As for "the miracle of Fatima": are you describing the movie? Is that what you have witnessed?
I do not believe Fatima was of the Lord: but if it was, then that is why the Catholic Church has kept the words hidden!
I have been a true witness to the Lord's wakening a 5 year old from the dead after being hit and thrown about 30 feet by a person driving a Cadillac. I was in the ambulance when the child began to cry in pain all the way to the hospital;, and in the hospital when the Lord gave a hymn and the child stopped feeling the pain and fell asleep to the hymn. I was there when the doctor said that no bones were broken, only the child suffered some bruises!
I was there when a 3 year old fell out of a moving car, and was bleeding from her ears. Again: no bones were broken, and the child only suffered a few bruises.
I heard a mother plead for her daughter, because her daughter's child was "crossed" in her womb. The Church called upon the NAME of the Lord Jesus and prayed over the mother: and the daughter, who was at home, was healed in that same hour.
I believe the "...prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the LORD shall raise him up; and if he has committed any sin, they shall be forgiven him."
You see, Beloved, it is not according to the person that prays, but the glory is to HIM that hears!

Beloved, to touch upon the last part of your question first: "...the miracles of the many saints that were performed...". To what saints are you alluding; and to what ages? To which of their (the saints') "miracles" have you been a witness?
As for "the miracle of Fatima": are you describing the movie? Is that what you have witnessed?
I do not believe Fatima was of the Lord: but if it was, then that is why the Catholic Church has kept the words hidden!
I have been a true witness to the Lord's wakening a 5 year old from the dead after being hit and thrown about 30 feet by a person driving a Cadillac. I was in the ambulance when the child began to cry in pain all the way to the hospital;, and in the hospital when the Lord gave a hymn and the child stopped feeling the pain and fell asleep to the hymn. I was there when the doctor said that no bones were broken, only the child suffered some bruises!
I was there when a 3 year old fell out of a moving car, and was bleeding from her ears. Again: no bones were broken, and the child only suffered a few bruises.
I heard a mother plead for her daughter, because her daughter's child was "crossed" in her womb. The Church called upon the NAME of the Lord Jesus and prayed over the mother: and the daughter, who was at home, was healed in that same hour.
I believe the "...prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the LORD shall raise him up; and if he has committed any sin, they shall be forgiven him."
You see, Beloved, it is not according to the person that prays, but the glory is to HIM that hears!

God has blessed you with seeing miracles right in front of your eyes and to see a person come back to life is truly holy, and i truly mean this with my heart. i have not witnessed a person come back to life but i see and feel God in all i do, everyday, in all i see and how by His Grace i have been guided to be His servant, and God has blessed me with many things... and i thank Him with every breath i take in and out.

i used Fatima as just one of the many miracles that have been witnessed by thousands, Fatima's children, like Lourdes were given messages to be brought to the people so they would change their ways and follow the path of Christ. None of these children took any credit for themselves, and they were questioned hard, and not believed, till it was proven to be a miracle. The messages of the children of Fatima were not kept ''secret'' on purpose, as a conspiracy, so that we would not be made aware of the message, but it was given to the Pope and he unveiled the messages at the appropriate time that God told him.

Are we so naive today to think that there are no longer prophets...? Are not these children in essence also prophets for they were given a message at a time dire in history of the world, and those messages all pertained for various time in history and were made known appropriately.

It is devotion and love of God that allows certain people to see divine manifestations. How do we know if they are from God or from evil, we know that God tells us to believe in spirits:

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

If trying the spirits means to question them so that we know from which side they are then the following may apply :
besides asking the spirit if they accept Christ as the Son of God and whom they serve, these may also apply:
  • Does the spirit encourage you to keep the commandments of God? or does it encourage rebellion and fill you with pride?
  • Does the spirit desire and seek knowledge and the fear of God? or does it give knowledge against scripture?
  • Does the spirit desire and seek understanding of God? or does it contradict God?
  • Does the spirit desire and seek purity, sanctity and holiness? or does it make you sinful and dirty?
  • Does the spirit desire and seek wisdom of God? or does it promote foolishness?
  • Does the spirit seek counsel of God, Bible, Christians and God's power? or does it seek counsel of rebellious people?
  • Does the spirit desire sound judgment of God? or does it promote moral relativism, pacifism and apathy?
There is nothing in any of the apparitions of Mary that is contrary to the teachings of our Lord Jesus, she does always warn to pray and to ask for forgiveness and follow Christ.

In the Bible one of the things i noticed reading is that when a prophet that the angel of the Lord appeared to they did not question from which side they were, they instinctively knew, as they also knew when God spoke and when evil spoke. Maybe it is us and our faith that may make us aware instinctively whether the message if from God or be fooled from evil.

Stigmata, appartitions, biolocations, miracles, are all part of God showing to us as He has done in the past of His presence amongst us... and some question who are ''Saints''... ? The way i understand is that these are people like any of us believers for Christ calls us saints, but these were given something extra to give us while they lived on earth, and though not everyone goes to heaven upon death there are some that God wants with Him upon their death. Some have not tasted death and were ascended into God's kingdom. We see the evidence in the Bible .

God has blessed you with seeing miracles right in front of your eyes and to see a person come back to life is truly holy, and i truly mean this with my heart. i have not witnessed a person come back to life but i see and feel God in all i do, everyday, in all i see and how by His Grace i have been guided to be His servant, and God has blessed me with many things... and i thank Him with every breath i take in and out.

i used Fatima as just one of the many miracles that have been witnessed by thousands, Fatima's children, like Lourdes were given messages to be brought to the people so they would change their ways and follow the path of Christ. None of these children took any credit for themselves, and they were questioned hard, and not believed, till it was proven to be a miracle. The messages of the children of Fatima were not kept ''secret'' on purpose, as a conspiracy, so that we would not be made aware of the message, but it was given to the Pope and he unveiled the messages at the appropriate time that God told him.

Are we so naive today to think that there are no longer prophets...? Are not these children in essence also prophets for they were given a message at a time dire in history of the world, and those messages all pertained for various time in history and were made known appropriately.

It is devotion and love of God that allows certain people to see divine manifestations. How do we know if they are from God or from evil, we know that God tells us to believe in spirits:

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

If trying the spirits means to question them so that we know from which side they are then the following may apply :
besides asking the spirit if they accept Christ as the Son of God and whom they serve, these may also apply:
  • Does the spirit encourage you to keep the commandments of God? or does it encourage rebellion and fill you with pride?
  • Does the spirit desire and seek knowledge and the fear of God? or does it give knowledge against scripture?
  • Does the spirit desire and seek understanding of God? or does it contradict God?
  • Does the spirit desire and seek purity, sanctity and holiness? or does it make you sinful and dirty?
  • Does the spirit desire and seek wisdom of God? or does it promote foolishness?
  • Does the spirit seek counsel of God, Bible, Christians and God's power? or does it seek counsel of rebellious people?
  • Does the spirit desire sound judgment of God? or does it promote moral relativism, pacifism and apathy?
There is nothing in any of the apparitions of Mary that is contrary to the teachings of our Lord Jesus, she does always warn to pray and to ask for forgiveness and follow Christ.

Beloved, of course there are still prophets! The Ministry of the Lord Jesus does not have an expiration date. There are still "...apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some pastors and teachers." Unfortunately, their voices are too often stilled by modern preachers with their denominational doctrines: using the worldly media to muzzle the truth.
God does not tell us to "believe in spirit". God calls us to obey the gospel of Jesus Christ, and the men the Lord has chosen to preach the gospel. As for the "spirits", there is a Holy Spirit, and there are spirits of devils.
Every spirit is not holy: but "...holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit." I believe that the spirit that is moving in you gives witness to Catholicism, and not to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Stigmata, appartitions, biolocations, miracles, are all part of God showing to us as He has done in the past of His presence amongst us... and some question who are ''Saints''... ? The way i understand is that these are people like any of us believers for Christ calls us saints, but these were given something extra to give us while they lived on earth, and though not everyone goes to heaven upon death there are some that God wants with Him upon their death. Some have not tasted death and were ascended into God's kingdom. We see the evidence in the Bible .

Stigmata, appartitions, biolocations have nothing to do with God, but are from Hollywood.
Biolocation has been studied but it has nothing to do with the supernatural.

There are still "...apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some pastors and teachers."
God does not tell us to "believe in spirit". God calls us to obey the gospel of Jesus Christ, and the men the Lord has chosen to preach the gospel. I believe that the spirit that is moving in you gives witness to Catholicism, and not to the Lord Jesus Christ.

I disagree with all the above ..
there are only 12 Apostles ..
All whom were given revelations were in the spirit and believed in the spirit ..
we are also told to worship God in the Spirit ..
the spirit that moves in her indeed gives witness to God ..

Stigmata, appartitions, biolocations have nothing to do with God, but are from Hollywood.
Biolocation has been studied but it has nothing to do with the supernatural.

Jesus had a stigmata ..
Jesus appeared at will as do angels ..
Phillip was teleported ..
the Holy Spirit indwells more then one person at a time ..

I believe that the spirit that is moving in you gives witness to Catholicism, and not to the Lord Jesus Christ

this is what is called "judging by appearance" ..
(so you may expect like judgement)
Rosa loves God more then anything in this life ..
when I helped her receive the HS a few years ago, she said to me,
"should I leave the RCC" ???
I told her "no, God will use you right there, as those are His people also" ..

Jesus had a stigmata ..
Jesus appeared at will as do angels ..
Phillip was teleported ..
the Holy Spirit indwells more then one person at a time ..

Jesus had thorns in his head, You might think they would bleed? That has nothing to do with the concept of stigmata. Stigmata is the belief that people can bleed or a statue. All proven hoaxes.

apparitions Is like a term Ghost. It does not denote Jesus showing up or Angels. If Jesus showed up I would not use the term apparition. Catholics use it as in like ghost and men are appointed to die once then judgement. They don't get appointed Ghost duty.

The nine approved Apparitions from the Catholic church have nothing to do with seeing Jesus, but the dead that have come back.
In this case all 9 happen to be Mary.

Biolocation is the study of human perception to certain magnetic fields. It has nothing to do with being teleported around. I am sure the Catholic version has twisted this one.

Why continue to defend what is not scriptural? I don't get it. You know good and well what Rosa meant when she said those things and you try to explain it in a way that has nothing to do with what Rosa believes.

They believe Mary shows up from time to time. One approved account comes from 3 kids........... get real.

this is what is called "judging by appearance" ..
(so you may expect like judgement)
Rosa loves God more then anything in this life ..
when I helped her receive the HS a few years ago, she said to me,
"should I leave the RCC" ???
I told her "no, God will use you right there, as those are His people also" ..

I am not afraid of God's judgment: his judgment is righteous. I once told God (before I knew His NAME) that I deserved eternal punishment: and to do what He wills with me. His will was to teach me His gospel!
Beloved, I have never met or seen Rosa, nor anyone in this forum. I have heard many things, and have responded in like manner. Now you have spoken, and I can understand why it seems that Rosa is promoting catholicism: she is still receiving their doctrine, and it is by your advice.
In the times of the early Church, slaves were still permitted in society as a whole. But Christians were not called to remain slaves to sin. So a child begotten by the WORD should not remain in captivity to false doctrine. You should have advised her to come out of Egypt!

Jesus had thorns in his head, You might think they would bleed? That has nothing to do with the concept of stigmata. Stigmata is the belief that people can bleed or a statue. All proven hoaxes.

Jesus had holes in His hands and feet, and one in His side ..
that is the concept .. like wounds ..
please show me where Padre Pio's are proven a hoax ..
they called the shroud of Turin a hoax too based on bad data , as they were proven their dating was incorrect ..

apparitions Is like a term Ghost. It does not denote Jesus showing up or Angels. If Jesus showed up I would not use the term apparition. Catholics use it as in like ghost and men are appointed to die once then judgement. They don't get appointed Ghost duty.

semantics ..
explain Samuel, Moses and Elijah ..

The nine approved Apparitions from the Catholic church have nothing to do with seeing Jesus, but the dead that have come back.
In this case all 9 happen to be Mary.

I make no judgement concerning them ..

Biolocation is the study of human perception to certain magnetic fields. It has nothing to do with being teleported around. I am sure the Catholic version has twisted this one.

all is perception .. what color is the sky ???

Why continue to defend what is not scriptural? I don't get it.

why attack what you can't say is not ??? .. I don't get it ..

You know good and well what Rosa meant when she said those things and you try to explain it in a way that has nothing to do with what Rosa believes.

indeed I know what she means .. and you do not know what she believes, but I do ..

They believe Mary shows up from time to time. One approved account comes from 3 kids........... get real.

so you disqualify a person by age ???
I tend to trust kids more then I do adults ..
Jesus seemed to have a connection with them ..

Beloved, there are only a few things I am sure about: (1) Jesus died for my sins, and for the sins of the whole world; (2) and I know the gospel that has brought man salvation. If I judge, I judge according to those two beliefs, asking myself: "Does the testimony point to the gospel or to Jesus on the cross?" Is that judging by appearance...or am I mistaken in my belief?

perhaps we should never enter a place or associate with anyone if their understanding of the Covenant or God is not exact ???

come unto me as a child means IN FAITH/TRUST .. not comprehension ..
doctrine cannot save you or damn you ..
acceptance or rejection of the Gospel will save or damn you ..

so show me the bonds of captivity ..
once again .. name the denomination and I will show you dogma ..

Back