Mitspa

Thanks song.. I will be careful to keep the standards.. I guess I will just have to learn to back down sometimes? It kinda goes against my understanding of Christ... but maybe there is a lesson I can learn and represent Him in a more gentle way?

If you stick to scriptures, then you don't have to be concerned about any of that. (hint).

I come off strong, but I have a scripture to back it. Lots of times people believe things that are not scripture, and you give scripture they did not even know it was in there worded like that. Some get upset and ignore 10 scriptures to twist one, some consider it as I have gotten lots of P.M's asking me to explain more............

Some like to rant on and ignore your scriptural evidence.

Stick to scripture only, examine scriptures given, be ready to receive and change. No Scripture contradicts another.

Hey...Im back guys!:ROFLMAO: I will try to be less offensive and defend the truth with more humility and regard to others.. But the truth I will forever declare!

Eph 2:3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4 ¶ But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works,
Just saw this. I am glad you are back!

If you stick to scriptures, then you don't have to be concerned about any of that. (hint).

I come off strong, but I have a scripture to back it. Lots of times people believe things that are not scripture, and you give scripture they did not even know it was in there worded like that. Some get upset and ignore 10 scriptures to twist one, some consider it as I have gotten lots of P.M's asking me to explain more............

Some like to rant on and ignore your scriptural evidence.

Stick to scripture only, examine scriptures given, be ready to receive and change. No Scripture contradicts another.
see Im not going to respond to this in an unkind manner... my friend where just told me to make a joke and then it would deflect any aggressive behavior on the part of others..yes Mike I agree your correct and thank you for your correction and instruction :D

Hey Mitspa - glad everything got resolved. Higher path is always good or you can always ignore. :)

see Im not going to respond to this in an unkind manner... my friend where just told me to make a joke and then it would deflect any aggressive behavior on the part of others..yes Mike I agree your correct and thank you for your correction and instruction :D

Well, I am just glad to see that your back to normal. Thought I lost you there for a second.

Be blessed.

Just thought about it...I bet your a lot smarter than where? lol I may try your system?

Nah...Where's good and easy going. I know how you feel Mitspa but insults from the ignorant and/or holier than thou crowd should be given the weight they are worth - nothing. I guess we all wash clean in God's love. None of us learn anything by fighting. Peace to all.

Thanks song.. I will be careful to keep the standards.. I guess I will just have to learn to back down sometimes? It kinda goes against my understanding of Christ... but maybe there is a lesson I can learn and represent Him in a more gentle way?
I don't think any Christian should be expected to 'back down'. I hate that thought as we get convictions from God and use of matter between ears. It is just the manner in which they are given / defended. We are all brothers and sisters. No reason to bite each other too hard.

I hope it was just a mistake.. He was quite nice with his posts :)
And mods are nice here.. I am sure they will tell what happened.. And hopefully, restore his access as well.. But I don't know how to get mods attention :)

Agreed!

I had no idea that he was banned.

I really liked him and found him to be a really good Christian.

WHY was he banned???????

That is the consensus and reason.

I did read his posts and if I may say, Yes there was some of what you say, BUT I did not see any more non-civility in his than I see in some others here as well.

I would encourage the mods to reconsider there decision as we all stand guilty in light of not being civil all the time.

I did read his posts and if I may say, Yes there was some of what you say, BUT I did not see any more non-civility in his than I see in some others here as well.

I would encourage the mods to reconsider there decision as we all stand guilty in light of not being civil all the time.
If you look above you will see that he is back. I don't know what happened, but I am thankful he's back

Agreed!

I had no idea that he was banned.

I really liked him and found him to be a really good Christian.

WHY was he banned???????
Im back now Brother Major...I think the charge was that I "initiate" conflict with some. I guess it means I am some sort of trouble maker? I feel I just respond but it don't matter...its others rules and others decide how rules are enforced. I honestly believe that its my teaching on law and grace that upsets folks and then when I seem to cross some line? Its a good chance to silence my voice? My view...

Is you phone in the pocket causing problems again Where? There is wisdom in humor (loved the Potter Puppets!). Mitspa I would say Where has a smartbutt. :)

A butt call!!!!
Im back now Brother Major...I think the charge was that I "initiate" conflict with some. I guess it means I am some sort of trouble maker? I feel I just respond but it don't matter...its others rules and others decide how rules are enforced. I honestly believe that its my teaching on law and grace that upsets folks and then when I seem to cross some line? Its a good chance to silence my voice? My view...

Listen brother, I find you to be truthful and Biblically correct on everything you have posted. Some will say that I too am a trouble maker because I stand for Biblical truth and not personal opinions. You have no problems with me at all.
(Not that that matters).

Back