Mitspa

So, you think everyone should be banned one at a time, and see who gets the most votes? Or not? I don't know. I would probably be the first one banned, and then everyone would vote to move the forum...!

What could it hurt. I was real busy doing other things before I found this web site so............

@mitzpah, I hope you take this as a token of forgiveness/friendship

I don't dislike you nor do I want to bully you. But I know you are convinced you are right and like you said I can't prove you wrong.

No hard feelings. I'm gonna give myself another self ban for another week...you guys be blessed.

I don't dislike you nor do I want to bully you. But I know you are convinced you are right and like you said I can't prove you wrong.

No hard feelings. I'm gonna give myself another self ban for another week...you guys be blessed.

How noble! Self banning will surely increase your popularity in the polls. What would one have to do to run for office? I on the other hand don't have to do much since my office is in the next room. I can simply walk there. I do not require polls or even a cain for that short distance...no cain as long as I am able....

You know Paul told a group that his heart was open to them..but that they had restricted him from the compassion he would have shown to them. My heart is not set against any man and I believe and hope to humble myself to any man that would seek to have fellowship with me. I allow that what I am teaching and trying to affirm, is a radical shift in doctrine to some. I would that I could be more patient, and a better communicator of what I am proclaiming. I have debated the scriptures with most educated and well trained of the denominational traditions. I believe what I am affirming because it is written and it cannot be defeated. I would make my boast in the Word of God and His grace towards me. I am nothing and I am very glad that "its not about me":)

Back