Mormonism

another interesting belief is their view of the priesthood of Melchizedek ..

Yes. That is interesting. I've spoken with some Mormons at length about it. It seems to be part of their claim to the exclusive legitimacy and authority of their official leadership.

Yes. That is interesting. I've spoken with some Mormons at length about it. It seems to be part of their claim to the exclusive legitimacy and authority of their official leadership.

indeed .. which the Bible tells us Jesus is our High Priest in the order of Melchizedek ..

indeed .. which the Bible tells us Jesus is our High Priest in the order of Melchizedek ..

Yeah. In the passage from Hebrews that term is taken from, it's used to establish precedent to Hebrew people that Jesus can be a high priest even though He's not from the tribe of Levi (since Melchizedek was a priest of God, and not a Levite).

Yeah. In the passage from Hebrews that term is taken from, it's used to establish precedent to Hebrew people that Jesus can be a high priest even though He's not from the tribe of Levi (since Melchizedek was a priest of God, and not a Levite).

Amen.

the priesthood of Aaron was one of men for men ..
the priesthood of Melchizedek was one of God for men ..
so their claim to it would be blasphemous if they understood it ..

Some basic and creepy teachings of the LDS church:

Adam is father God.. He was once a child who had a father before him and so on...eternal endless Gods. And we are to become Gods as well.

Jesus is a created being, one god among many and the spiritual brother of satan. Jesus was conceived by father God having sex with Mary

Salvation? Well you are saved by grace after all you could do yourself...following the laws and ordinances of "Christ", confessing with your mouth that Joseph Smith is a true prophet...also the blood of Christ is not enough to atone for your sins your own blood must be spilled as well.

That's enough to determine whether or not they are following the Gospel, me thinks.

This info can be found in the Journal for Discourses, Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith by: Joseph smith, Doctrine and Covenants, Articles of Faith and other LDS approved literature.

So, in their religion, Adam cheated on Eve with Mary? Polygamy?

What do you mean your own blood must be spilled as well?! Woah.

So, in their religion, Adam cheated on Eve with Mary? Polygamy?

What do you mean your own blood must be spilled as well?! Woah.
Who knows. I told you it was creepy. The thing is, much like the masons, the majority of Mormons don't know/realize what happens at the top. Their religion is shrouded in secrecy. But at the top there are occult practices. You should watch former Mormon testimonies online there are some really interesting ones.

Who knows. I told you it was creepy. The thing is, much like the masons, the majority of Mormons don't know/realize what happens at the top. Their religion is shrouded in secrecy. But at the top there are occult practices. You should watch former Mormon testimonies online there are some really interesting ones.

Okay, I will look it up.

Back