My Journey Through It All...

Shalom,

This is a little about me and my walk and it may be a bit long...

I wasn't raised in church, but as a child I always was drawn to Yeshua and believed He was real. All my life I felt like an outsider. I didn't want to follow any group of kids like the nerds, preps, jocks, or stoners... Yet I got along with all of them because I treated them with kindness, and didn't want to be judgmental. All through my teenage years I wanted to save myself for the right woman. I stayed a virgin until I was 19. My mind was of a follower of Yeshua without me knowing it, but I fell under the snare of Ha-Satan. I fell under peer pressure and I had sex with the woman I went to high school with, and later on married her and had three children. Little did I know my world would be turned upside down. I divorced my wife several years later. After the divorce I went through many times where I had no idea how I was going to have money for food or gas for the car to get to work. Amazingly the Lord provided.

A few years later I got remarried when I was 28 years old, and after my honeymoon I accepted the Lord through a local church. Not having any clue if I was saved, and if I would feel different. It was like a veil was lifted from my eyes. After accepting Yeshua in my life; I attended a non-denominational church for 4 years.

I had hands laid on me by the Pastor and I felt like I had been hit by a taser, with no control over my whole body. Just a quaking as it was electricity running through me as I lay on the floor shaking (that is what it felt like too). That was my first and last time that happened. Trust me I am not a flakey type of person, and I am very open minded. As I grew and studied the scriptures; I started to see that what they were teaching and doing wasn't lining up with the scripture. Speaking in tongues, tithing, and preaching about money, and so on.

It wasn't to far in the future I was led a different direction to see the how Ha-Satan deceives many. For me it all started with a Bible study on cults like Jehovah's Witness and Mormonism. Of course I wanted to find out more about cults because I sure never wanted to be in one. In researching I found out that both the founders where linked to Freemasonry/Secret Societies. It is through these secret societies Ha-Satan works. Also through the pagan religion in Rome, which are rooted in deceiving many, the occult, and celebrate pagan holidays. Ha-Satan uses his mark in corporate symbols and logos, music, movies, and so on. It is EVERYWHERE in plan site. I am not going to lie, I went back into the world for 10 years because it scared me. I was getting way too deep and seeing it all was one HUGE spider web. I lived in fear, when I should of learned I am protected by Yeshua. Although I believe everything happens on His time. Lessons to be learned.

I never understood why I was led this direction and when I would share it with people that went to church, in Christian forums, or friends. I would get shunned. I believe we have to know how the enemy operates. This is how we learn to triumph over Ha-Satan.

I was in the Air Force, but I was more on the Army side of things; so to speak. When we did exercises we worked closely with Security Police, EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) , would build tent cities, play war with blank rounds and flash suppressors on the end of the M16 rifle, and have equipment that was like laser tag on our vest, and helmets, and practiced for chemical warfare. To get to my point... We can never be fully prepared for war, but we can be trained to see something is coming and prepare. Whether that is your home or your heart and faith in Yeshua. They say there is no Atheist in fox holes, right?

My question was why was I led to see the enemy camp that surrounds us all? Many that don't believe in Yeshua have no clue we are about to be pounced on, and that Ha-Satan has them in his spell, and they will have the same fate and burn with him.

It wasn't until I felt the pull back in January 2013 to come back to Him. I saw the comet ISON in the sky and it reminded me of scripture (The comet ISON and the tetrad/blood moons are a different topic). I since repented; and He has led me to all truth. To follow His commandments, yet I still have a lot to learn. I need to learn to uphold the Shabbat, and feast and festivals, and I have a urge to learn Hebrew to build a deeper relationship with Yeshua.

I feel like Jeremiah, and lament daily and seeing how many are deceived and don't see, and reject Him. Yehoshua's wrath approaches and it will be just like the days of Noah. NO ONE heeds the warnings. No one see's the signs. I am in fear and trembling, and yet I am in awe and reverence for Yeshua. I am currently going through many battles in my life. Too much to get into right now, but the enemy knows I know and can see his ways. So he will use my children, and whatever to try to weaken me. I have faith and the Lord willing will give me strength through it all... AMEN

We are saved by faith in Jesus Christ. We don't have to observe the sabbath or the feast/festivals.

From what I read you sound a lot like my sister, who is a Rasta pot-worshiper. She thinks she knows all about satan and how he decieves us, and she thinks that ALL of the Christian church is deceived. Funny because she herself believes extra-biblical teaching.

If I were you I would just stick to what scripture has to say about the end times, and not to dive too deep into your own thoughts and conspiracy theories... Trust me, I went down that road before I got saved, It's not fun.

Also I personally think his name is Yahusha, but I call him Jesus Christ because that is the name his church uses.

Don't set your eyes on satan, let your eye be single, and your body full of light.

We are saved by faith in Jesus Christ. We don't have to observe the sabbath or the feast/festivals.

From what I read you sound a lot like my sister, who is a Rasta pot-worshiper. She thinks she knows all about satan and how he decieves us, and she thinks that ALL of the Christian church is deceived. Funny because she herself believes extra-biblical teaching.

If I were you I would just stick to what scripture has to say about the end times, and not to dive too deep into your own thoughts and conspiracy theories... Trust me, I went down that road before I got saved, It's not fun.

Also I personally think his name is Yahusha, but I call him Jesus Christ because that is the name his church uses.

Don't set your eyes on satan, let your eye be single, and your body full of light.

I agree that it is Yahushua/Yahowah/Joshua/Jesus. I am starting to study the Hebrew language, which is interesting. I feel He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. The Shabbat was in to be observed since the creation was finished. Why wouldn't we observe the ways of Yeshua the I AM. Yeshua also said what is the greatest of commandments: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. I want to honor Him, by being obiedient to what He says in the Holy Book. Get away from Pagan ways, and learn what to eat and what is clean. The last thing I want to do is dishonor Him and be unrighteous. There are too many things lining up in the world todaywe should not ignore. I pray there is still time for me to learn the ways to walk and follow Him. Narrow is the gate and very few will find it according to Yeshua.

These are just my feelings and everybody has their own walk and are willing to heed the warnings of His coming. All I am trying to do is go back to the roots and learn more about Yeshua. Nothing wrong with that.

I agree that it is Yahushua/Yahowah/Joshua/Jesus. I am starting to study the Hebrew language, which is interesting. I feel He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. The Shabbat was in to be observed since the creation was finished. Why wouldn't we observe the ways of Yeshua the I AM. Yeshua also said what is the greatest of commandments: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. I want to honor Him, by being obiedient to what He says in the Holy Book. Get away from Pagan ways, and learn what to eat and what is clean. The last thing I want to do is dishonor Him and be unrighteous. There are too many things lining up in the world todaywe should not ignore. I pray there is still time for me to learn the ways to walk and follow Him. Narrow is the gate and very few will find it according to Yeshua.

These are just my feelings and everybody has their own walk and are willing to heed the warnings of His coming. All I am trying to do is go back to the roots and learn more about Yeshua. Nothing wrong with that.
Nope not at all.

I am all for honoring God by keeping his commandments, but realize that you will never keep the whole of the law. I used to not eat pork or catfish because of the OT law, but when you read through some of the NT you find out we are not bound to those things any longer.

If you want to follow the OT law, do it to the glory of God, not for salvation, and NEVER condemn another because they eat pork or catfish etc, or worship Jesus on Sunday.

Read through the letter to the Galatians, and some of the other letters from Paul and you'll get a general idea of what we can or can't do.

All that matters is you are dedicating your life to Jesus, and that is wonderful! :)

Nope not at all.

I am all for honoring God by keeping his commandments, but realize that you will never keep the whole of the law. I used to not eat pork or catfish because of the OT law, but when you read through some of the NT you find out we are not bound to those things any longer.

If you want to follow the OT law, do it to the glory of God, not for salvation, and NEVER condemn another because they eat pork or catfish etc, or worship Jesus on Sunday.

Read through the letter to the Galatians, and some of the other letters from Paul and you'll get a general idea of what we can or can't do.

All that matters is you are dedicating your life to Jesus, and that is wonderful! :)

I don't condemn. It just makes sense to follow the commandments to clean the temple which the Spirit dwells. Even Jesus cast the demons in the the swine, which are unclean. There has been too many things that has hapened in my life not to believe what He says is true and still for today. Jesus said: Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Even Jesus did ALL according to the Law, and if we are to follow Him, why aren't we to do the same.?

I have researched church history and it amazes me. I rather not say more about it. Check it out.

Back