New here

New here

Today is my first day with this forum site. I already posted a new thread in the "Family" forum, but then I saw this Orientation Hall forum and thought I would introduce myself! I am a stay at home mommy of 2 little girls, under 1 yr old which can get a little hectic at times, hence my joining this christian site. If anyone wants to, please say hello!

Well, hello!

My name is....never mind, I think it's rather obvious! My wife and I have one girl, just over 16 months old! Maybe we'll have a few things in common. Welcome here!

Hi adoptivemommy , it sounds like you have your hands full and it also sounds you you have alot of live in your house:) - welcome!
Thank you

Hi again!

Thanks to all of you for your answers! Daniel, tell me more about your little girl. As I said, I have 2, Faith and Grace, 8 months and 5 months old respectively. We are in the process of adopting both of them. We've had them both since their births, which made it so much better for us. They are a joy, getting sweeter and funier every day, but, as Boanerges said, we do have our hands full! There are days... Well, I'm sure you know... But, as I sometimes say, thank God for God!:)

Staff member
Welcome adoptivemommy, hope you are liking it here. Kids are God's blessings. Praise Jesus, you've been blessed so much. :D :D

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these". Mark 10:14