New here

New here

Hi!
Today is my first day with this forum site. I already posted a new thread in the "Family" forum, but then I saw this Orientation Hall forum and thought I would introduce myself! I am a stay at home mommy of 2 little girls, under 1 yr old which can get a little hectic at times, hence my joining this christian site. If anyone wants to, please say hello!

L

Well, hello!

My name is....never mind, I think it's rather obvious! My wife and I have one girl, just over 16 months old! Maybe we'll have a few things in common. Welcome here!

Dan

Hi adoptivemommy , it sounds like you have your hands full and it also sounds you you have alot of live in your house:) - welcome!

Welcome aboard, I pray your time here will be rewarding and well spent.

Thank you

Hi again!

Thanks to all of you for your answers! Daniel, tell me more about your little girl. As I said, I have 2, Faith and Grace, 8 months and 5 months old respectively. We are in the process of adopting both of them. We've had them both since their births, which made it so much better for us. They are a joy, getting sweeter and funier every day, but, as Boanerges said, we do have our hands full! There are days... Well, I'm sure you know... But, as I sometimes say, thank God for God!:)

Welcome adoptivemommy, hope you are liking it here. Kids are God's blessings. Praise Jesus, you've been blessed so much. :D :D

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these". Mark 10:14

Back