New member here

Hello everyone. I have been looking around your forum and am very excited to have found it. I am a new member here. Recently I was laid off so in addition to searching the job boards I have been searching for places that will encourage me in my daily walk.

Thanks!

Welcome Michael. I'm sure you will be blessed here. Be sure to check out the "Welcome Pack" at the top of this board.

blessings,

Lynn

PS - I pray you will find the perfect job really quickly.

Hello everyone. I have been looking around your forum and am very excited to have found it. I am a new member here. Recently I was laid off so in addition to searching the job boards I have been searching for places that will encourage me in my daily walk.

Thanks!
Hey Michael :)
Welcome to the forums!

Dear God, thanks for Michael! I know you have wonderful plans for him! Even though he was laid off, You are still in control and I believe that you will provide him a job! God, I pray that the job will be something that Michael enjoys! In Your name, AMEN!

Hey Michael :)
Welcome to the forums!

Dear God, thanks for Michael! I know you have wonderful plans for him! Even though he was laid off, You are still in control and I believe that you will provide him a job! God, I pray that the job will be something that Michael enjoys! In Your name, AMEN!

wow! Thanks very much. We were in the planning stages of a new business, but I was hoping for about 5 more months of employment before we actually launched. I am hoping to find enough freelance writing jobs that I can make up the loss for a period of time to allow us to get the business off the ground. Appreciate the encouragement.

Michael

Welcome, Michael! I'm a new member as well! May you have Great Prosperity in your freelance endeavors!
biggrin.png

Well, I found a new job and just finished my first full week. It is a challenging position and I think I fit in well. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes.

I humbly welcome you Michael to CFS. We have a lot to offer in God's word and friendly people to have fun with and learn. I hope you will stik around and join the family of Christ Jesus :)

Chili out

Welcome Michael!

Good to hear you found a job...Im also looking for job, just had an interview today so will see what happens :D

Take it easy
Jake

Back