New

Status
Not open for further replies.
New

Hello my name is jenna I am from the west midlands in england. I have been a christian for 4 years but recently re dedicated as I am going through a challenging time right now.

Hope to get to know some of you.

WELCOME Jenna,

My wife and I are in Sussex but our son is in Liverpool so we pass through the Birmingham area frequently.
I also travelled up to Coventry once a month for about 18 months to teach a Christian Counselling Course.
So I know your area reasonably well.

Hello my name is jenna I am from the west midlands in england. I have been a christian for 4 years but recently re dedicated as I am going through a challenging time right now.

Hope to get to know some of you.

Hi LivingrightforGod,
I'm new also. I started just a little bit after you did.

It's nice meeting you. You can call on me anytime.

Jamestheforth :)

catwelcome.gif

There are some excellent accredited Christian counsellors in your area. If you have trouble finding someone send me a pm and I will point you in the right direction.

Even easier go to Association of Christian Counsellors and click on the link to Find a Counsellor from the menu on the right of the page.
Select your area and if you are looking for someone who works alone or as part of an organization (I would check both lists)

NB This is a UK listing so if any members who are not in the UK read this post it is no use to you. Sorry.

Thank you. There are no counsellors on that list in my area.

I noticed your free holidays with house sitters.

I am after a little rehab holiday would that be available to me.

There are a number listed in Birmingham. I just double checked and lots more listed as West-Midlands. If you send me a pm with details of where you live I will see if I can find someone through my contacts.

The 'free holiday' doing housesitting is available to any Christian anywhere in the world. I don't want to use this forum to talk about that so just visit the website and read all about it.

Hey Jenna, Im alyssa, I live in Australia.
Welcome to the forum, Im new also but I love it here.

Ps- Ill be praying you find a counsellor, and hope everythings ok!

Jenna I pray things work out as smoothly as possible for you.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back