Newbie here

Newbie here

Hello all!

I am new to everything here. I have not grown up with strong religious values and now have a BF who has grown up in a very religious house hold.

I am on a path of exploring his families beliefs and discovering what I want to believe.

After reading a few chapters of the bible I am left feeling a bit scared and confused about everything and would love to ask questions and hopefully get some answers.

My BF feels he cant answer all my questions due to a slight lack of knowledge and wants me to speak with his parents. Im a bit shy about doing that so if I could be directed to the best area to find out more it would be great!

I have had a look around the site and there is a really great vibe from you all!! Looking forward to chatting.

Sonia

Welcome to the forum .

This might be a good place for you to start and you can ask your questions . Also there is live chat with the staff and if they are not there you can also leave a message .

http://www.christianforumsite.com/general-discussions-about-evangelism/29676-gospel-christ.html#post222141

Connect with Christians
General Chat [open forum]
Questions and Answers [open forum]

Are you ready for a new life?
1. Steps to peace with God
2. Have you received Jesus?
3. Find a local Church
4. Register and Declare your faith

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Let us support you
Request prayer support
Request a free Bible

Hello, sjones :)
The great thing about God is, he's there waiting. He's ready for you to come to him. God's a patient God. And he wants you to know that He's gonna be there when you're ready for him :)

Blessings "Sjones"

Welcome to CFS....We are glad you found us and joined. We have a lot of knowlegeable children of God here so post your questions and we will do our best to answer your questions according to the Word of God.

God bless

Godbe4me