Newbie here

Newbie here

Hello all!

I am new to everything here. I have not grown up with strong religious values and now have a BF who has grown up in a very religious house hold.

I am on a path of exploring his families beliefs and discovering what I want to believe.

After reading a few chapters of the bible I am left feeling a bit scared and confused about everything and would love to ask questions and hopefully get some answers.

My BF feels he cant answer all my questions due to a slight lack of knowledge and wants me to speak with his parents. Im a bit shy about doing that so if I could be directed to the best area to find out more it would be great!

I have had a look around the site and there is a really great vibe from you all!! Looking forward to chatting.

Sonia

Sonia,

welcompop.gif

I pray your stay here with us is filled with God's blessings.

Welcome to the forum .

This might be a good place for you to start and you can ask your questions . Also there is live chat with the staff and if they are not there you can also leave a message .

http://www.christianforumsite.com/general-discussions-about-evangelism/29676-gospel-christ.html#post222141

Connect with Christians
lastpost-right.png
General Chat [open forum]
lastpost-right.png
Questions and Answers [open forum]

Are you ready for a new life?
lastpost-right.png
1. Steps to peace with God
lastpost-right.png
2. Have you received Jesus?
lastpost-right.png
3. Find a local Church
lastpost-right.png
4. Register and Declare your faith

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16

Let us support you
lastpost-right.png
Request prayer support
lastpost-right.png
Request a free Bible

Blessings "Sjones"

Welcome to CFS....We are glad you found us and joined. We have a lot of knowlegeable children of God here so post your questions and we will do our best to answer your questions according to the Word of God.

God bless

Godbe4me

Thank you so much for your replies.. I will go post my questions in the bible studies area and see how we go :D

Cheers
Sonia

Back