Notorious Prostitute vs. Our Family of Faith- Who are they?

Sorry, that one flew over this cuckoo's nest. :sick:

You see.......Costello is wanting to know the names of the men on the team.
Abbot told him that "WHO" was on 1st base.

But to Costello, "WHO" was not a name of a person so he asks Abbot that when he writes the check to pay the person on 1st base, "WHO" do you make the check out to?

So the question was "WHO do you pay the money to?
Answer ......WHO gets every dollar of it!!!

Kind of like..........Did you het a hair cut?????
NO..........................the Barber cut ALL of them! (y) :)

You see.......Costello is wanting to know the names of the men on the team.
Abbot told him that "WHO" was on 1st base.

But to Costello, "WHO" was not a name of a person so he asks Abbot that when he writes the check to pay the person on 1st base, "WHO" do you make the check out to?

So the question was "WHO do you pay the money to?
Answer ......WHO gets every dollar of it!!!

Kind of like..........Did you het a hair cut?????
NO..........................the Barber cut ALL of them! (y) :)
Yes, Who's hair!!!

Do you every wonder what church denomination is right? Is there a better one you could be part of? Or do you think you are in the best one?

The one thing is for sure you do not want to be seduced by the spirt of the world and suffer under the judgments that are coming upon it.

In this video I talk about your family of faith, its impact and how The Book of Revelation Chapter 17 relates to all of it.

What do you know about the beast and the great prostitute spoken about in Chapter 17? If you watch the video about the ā€œBeast and its soldiersā€ this video will give you even more insight into this day of reckoning.

What family of faith are you from? And has what they taught prepared you to stand steadfast in the Lord or are beginning to waiver?

This is a prophetic word to give you some insight into the times we are in.

Would it be constructive for me to say that I care nothing at all for denominations?

Why?

Well, you've all probably noticed how any movement originating from human kind always end up having to go to rabid and frenzied extremes to find some merits for their continued existence. They've all failed to raise up a race of giants in the faith, so going through the motions has driven tremendous decline in their membership, which has them greatly concerned. Rarely do you ever hear any of their leaders admitting that the blame rests squarely on them.

Also, women's lib, for example, has had to justify its continued existence by demonizing historic and biblical family values and function within institutionalism in order to have something to harangue about. Shadow boxing a stone wall, with broken knuckles and all, in an attempt to feebly justify kicking against what was established by the Hand of the Ancient of Days Lord we all claim to love and worship, that's a case in point for just how psychotic and knee jerk reactionary some groups can become to try and hold to their reason for still existing as a movement.

Just look at the evolution of the abortion debate from the perspective of the pro-abort gang. They're getting desperate now that medical technology has deconstructed so much of their defenses, which greatly weakened their reason for existence and continued practice.

MM

Would it be constructive for me to say that I care nothing at all for denominations?

Why?

Well, you've all probably noticed how any movement originating from human kind always end up having to go to rabid and frenzied extremes to find some merits for their continued existence. They've all failed to raise up a race of giants in the faith, so going through the motions has driven tremendous decline in their membership, which has them greatly concerned. Rarely do you ever hear any of their leaders admitting that the blame rests squarely on them.

Also, women's lib, for example, has had to justify its continued existence by demonizing historic and biblical family values and function within institutionalism in order to have something to harangue about. Shadow boxing a stone wall, with broken knuckles and all, in an attempt to feebly justify kicking against what was established by the Hand of the Ancient of Days Lord we all claim to love and worship, that's a case in point for just how psychotic and knee jerk reactionary some groups can become to try and hold to their reason for still existing as a movement.

Just look at the evolution of the abortion debate from the perspective of the pro-abort gang. They're getting desperate now that medical technology has deconstructed so much of their defenses, which greatly weakened their reason for existence and continued practice.

MM

Agreed. Abortion IMO stems from the open society we have been living in now for 50 years.

Preachers stopped preaching the sin of adultery's and sex outside of marriage and allowed the feminists to convince the USDA that women's rights demand that they do not have to have a child.

Agreed. Abortion IMO stems from the open society we have been living in now for 50 years.

Preachers stopped preaching the sin of adultery's and sex outside of marriage and allowed the feminists to convince the USDA that women's rights demand that they do not have to have a child.

It's interesting how men, now, who claim to be women, can even beat a woman to a pulp in a caged fight ring, beat them in all the sports, and the women remain totally ignored by media and politicians. I've heard there is now SOME backlash, but nowhere near what it should be.

Sorry, that's not in keeping with the thread topic, but the decline in culture and society affects all areas of life and faith.

MM

It's interesting how men, now, who claim to be women, can even beat a woman to a pulp in a caged fight ring, beat them in all the sports, and the women remain totally ignored by media and politicians. I've heard there is now SOME backlash, but nowhere near what it should be.

Sorry, that's not in keeping with the thread topic, but the decline in culture and society affects all areas of life and faith.

MM
I'd call that the new breed of bovine called cow-ards

I'd call that the new breed of bovine called cow-ards

You got that right. Women's issues were only a tool to get votes from them for the candidates the media giants wanted in power, and to enjoy the power of the popularity they received from that coverage, but now they're catering to an evolving group who will never number in the same count as women, but a group that will more effectively wield a corrupt and satanic power that's not tempered by the compassion and empathy women tend to have for others.

MM

You got that right. Women's issues were only a tool to get votes from them for the candidates the media giants wanted in power, and to enjoy the power of the popularity they received from that coverage, but now they're catering to an evolving group who will never number in the same count as women, but a group that will more effectively wield a corrupt and satanic power that's not tempered by the compassion and empathy women tend to have for others.

MM
Either that, or they caught themselves up in a system that is self contradictory and self defeating.

MM

To the point that if You or me stand up and say that women should not pastor a church.......we are heretics!

I wonder if that happens what they will do with 1 Corinthians 14:34 .........
"Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says."

O wait, I know.......just use a magic marker!

The degree of obedience among the institutional church organizations varies, as you well know. The more liberal allow women exercising doctrinal authority over the emasculated men, and doing so on the basis of ability, never minding what's written in the Bible that they conveniently ignore or interpret into oblivion.

What I keep in mind, however, is that the Church remains pure, and is not populated by the disobedient. Whatever they do in the social church scene is an indicator of whether they're members of the (C)hurch, or just members of their little (c)hurch, no matter what numbers may attend there.

MM

The degree of obedience among the institutional church organizations varies, as you well know. The more liberal allow women exercising doctrinal authority over the emasculated men, and doing so on the basis of ability, never minding what's written in the Bible that they conveniently ignore or interpret into oblivion.

What I keep in mind, however, is that the Church remains pure, and is not populated by the disobedient. Whatever they do in the social church scene is an indicator of whether they're members of the (C)hurch, or just members of their little (c)hurch, no matter what numbers may attend there.

MM

I have said for a long time that what we are in the middle of is God "pruning" process.

Matthew 7:22-23..........
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Back