Peace and quiet

Sep 3, 2009
Florida
No its not like that its just when they being annoying. Surely annoying behaviour can actually be removed. Cos they are quite capable some days (or maybe a couple of hours) of actually not being annoying! Dont try and tell me its fun to be annoyed and driven mad and expect that to be normal behaviour and that you actually want to be around it when it affects you badly.
Also, I dont really wish my brother was around, he doesnt live with us, and he's not dead. Hes quite happy to live on his own.

Paul always wrote in his letters grace and peace be with you. Every letter he wrote this. Why, because he valued grace and peace. He didnt mean he wanted to be left alone. He wanted to live PEACEFULLY with his christian family.
Nobody wants to live in strife!
I do not know how to respond to you comment except to say, may the Lord bless you my sister.

Dec 19, 2014
New Zealand
www.literatelibrarian.com
Shalom Major. May the Lord of peace, give you His perfect peace.

Im reading about Helen Keller. She was deaf blind from 19 months old such an interesting life. Imagine not being able to see or hear. Before annie sullivan got through to her, she was a wild uncontrollable child simply cos she couldnt communicate. I imagine this must be how some autistic people are. Her parents didnt banish her, but she grew to depend on ms Sullivan who taught her words for everything by tracing them on her hands. Helen went on to graduate from college.

Interesting. It is hard though, to teach anyone older than yourself, though Jesus tried and didnt get far with many of the pHarisees who were set in their ways and wouldnt listen to him.

Reactions: Pastor Gary

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Oct 29, 2006
Several US locations - seasonally
Sometimes the search for 'Peace and Quiet' can start with relaxing music - just to clear the mind and to do nothing but relax and enjoy... This is just one of many:

Dec 19, 2014
New Zealand
www.literatelibrarian.com
I have been looking everywhere for christian harp music, but none of the christian bookshops sell it. They only sell Christian hard rock which has screaming guitars and drums.

Its not easy being still and knowing God. The moment you are, a worship leader will try and hype you up and say lets shout to the Lord! And then the clapping and jumping up and down begins.

I am considering joining the Quakers.

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Oct 29, 2006
Several US locations - seasonally
Lanolin - If you do a Google or Yahoo search for "Christian Harp Music", several YouTube full length albums come up and are free to listen to.

This is just one of many and you may like the flower presentation as well - Blessings...

Reactions: Lanolin